Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

i don't know. not much has been revealed about ken's family except that they likely have passed away already. ken also seems to have a personal vendetta against the cult. it doesn't seem like vicki even has to hire him. he'd just do it.

hm... as for the little girl, there's a scene where it seems to show a lady w/ curly hair... looking really good from the back. :lol: i think it's the scene where oliver had to stab his foot w/ a knife.

so cool. a 25 y.o. lady running the show? i haven't seen a woman as the main villain for a long time. ^_^ who is the dude who went to see vicki's brother? is it the nice uncle or the guy who seems to like vicki? i doubt it's the mean uncle.

numfon

sarNie Adult
oh god.. i was really grossed out when
Irene asked Nick to go in her bedroom and apparently sing her a lullaby. we all know that she's actually a 25 year old, right? .. so she's totally asking for Nick for something else!
:wacko:

oh god.. i was really grossed out when
Irene asked Nick to go in her bedroom and apparently sing her a lullaby. we all know that she's actually a 25 year old, right? .. so she's totally asking for Nick for something else!
:wacko:
:loool: even for a 25 y.o., woman definitely has a interesting er... carnal drive there. :huh:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
this lakorn rocks!! lol i love it, so interesting!!
RIGHT! i wish there were some behind the scene stuff from see sun or something, it looks like the lakorn is not getting a lot of love from viewers which is dissappointing because its a good one

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dito. its not those typical action drama either but i guess viewers arent interested in these type of of drama?..its confusing...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
haha i was obsessed with Ruk Nee Huajai Rao Jong. i'm okay with them facing so many obstacles together cuz that's the whole point of the story. that's how they fell in love. :wub:
hahah so was i! i started watching it on youtube! i wasnt really into it in the beginning and den as i continued, i juz kept goin lol! i finished it in like 2 days! i loved that movie! ken and janie were soo cute in here! =) im in love wit the song in dat movie!

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
RIGHT! i wish there were some behind the scene stuff from see sun or something, it looks like the lakorn is not getting a lot of love from viewers which is dissappointing because its a good one
^^dito. its not those typical action drama either but i guess viewers arent interested in these type of of drama?..its confusing...

i guess people aren't giving it a try? lol I wasn't but for vicky and ken, OMG they're awesome on screen!! I love this lakorn, currently obsessed with this and likit kamathep.. when is the next episode?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ehehe..i'm part of tose ppl..i'm not giving tis a try cuz i'm not thai..these lakorns would be super confusing for non-thai speaker and understanders...like myself...but i'm greatly happie tat my Ken is still being loved...

tinah

sarNie Coma
it aired yesturday and today

i wanna know whos the mysterious girl!..she must be mixed like the little girl. she didnt appear in the opening credit

pze

sarNie Adult
i wonder whats gonna happen now....with all these things going on.....but about the girl i know who it is.....i saw a pic....

maijune

SarNie Adult
"who is the dude who went to see vicki's brother? is it the nice uncle or the guy who seems to like vicki? i doubt it's the mean uncle."

no he is not her uncle...not both uncle but he is the guy who like vicky in 1st or 2nd ep....when he came to see vicky's brother they only let us see his eyes but i can tell because i watch a lot of his lakorn though he is not the pe'k but supporting role...anyway, i'm still confuse because as we know the wills or shares of the company only split into 4 which is vicky, her brother, and her two uncles...still wonder is that guy have some shares in the company too or not...

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
"who is the dude who went to see vicki's brother? is it the nice uncle or the guy who seems to like vicki? i doubt it's the mean uncle."

no he is not her uncle...not both uncle but he is the guy who like vicky in 1st or 2nd ep....when he came to see vicky's brother they only let us see his eyes but i can tell because i watch a lot of his lakorn though he is not the pe'k but supporting role...anyway, i'm still confuse because as we know the wills or shares of the company only split into 4 which is vicky, her brother, and her two uncles...still wonder is that guy have some shares in the company too or not...
i was thinking that his (sarout) plan is that he would get the bro's share and then marry vicky and take over her shares, then, he'll own half the company....

this series is one of the best ive seen in a couple of years... i like how its not the typical action/gang/gunfight.... i likehow there's more to the story.... plus, it stars one of my fav actor and actress.... cant go wrong

maijune

SarNie Adult
i was thinking that his (sarout) plan is that he would get the bro's share and then marry vicky and take over her shares, then, he'll own half the company....

this series is one of the best ive seen in a couple of years... i like how its not the typical action/gang/gunfight.... i likehow there's more to the story.... plus, it stars one of my fav actor and actress.... cant go wrong

now that you mentioned i finally realized the same thing too...he plan to get her brother's and then marry vicky for ther other shares...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. CHAKRIT guest star. WHOOOOO! i knew it was him from far away! WHOOOO! helllllllla hot (; hahaha. is this ending soon? ugh, that little girl is RAWRRRR!

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i know what u mean it's not typical, u never know what going to happen next hehe i luv it :eek:
same here! i got into it because of the story line... thai lakorns have never touched on the whole cult thing yet, so it was something new and i was glad cuz i was getting really sick of the same old plots and story lines ( the last lakorns i fully wached were oum ruk and khing kor rah kah kor rang).... and on top of that, ken as a tough cop *DROOLZ* ...

omg. CHAKRIT guest star. WHOOOOO! i knew it was him from far away! WHOOOO! helllllllla hot (; hahaha. is this ending soon? ugh, that little girl is RAWRRRR!
I AGREE!!! he looked so damn good! when i saw it, i was like "huh? whats going on?" and i was hoping that he decided to join the cast halfway thru, but then when he did the whole seeing into the future thing, i realized it was the cop disguising himself *so disappointed*