Supporting Actors/ Actresses worth promoting!

Discussion in 'Thai' started by thatsouthernasianchick, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Right. I don’t like too dark but a little tan is nice. Too pale is not my thing either. (Like the Korean girls uh no thanks).

2. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Ghostly pale is not attractive. To me the most beautiful is olive skin. Something about that complexion makes a person glow.

3. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

She is prettier than Poo :celebrate16: . Kidding kidding lol I feel she got the type of beauty I like with a certain dark vibe. Her facial bone structure reminds me a lil bit of disney Pocahontas. When I look at her pictures in LR teasers and all I think she is the prettiest of the cast

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    PrincessKarina likes this.
  4. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Let's be honest ch3 is a mixed-white actresses channel freak.

AnnTfan and PrincessKarina like this.
  5. :celebrate16:Back at you! Lol true about Yoghurt looking Pocahontas! I saw bits and pieces of LR and yes I agree she’s way more attractive looking than Yaya or the other princess. ;)

preetam likes this.
  6. Tell me about it! Makes me sick! :eek:

xodxo, SuzieJ and preetam like this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol or at least they try soooooo hard to get mixed white breeds as much as possible lol

Honestly I do not find any of their halfies appealing, in fact many are so mediocre and thick and whatever for me! With the exception of Yaya— she has seem to prove herself over the years, she’s one better looking halfie. Oh— Mai too lol but she looks more Asian to me. I find full Asian Thais so much more prettier and handsome, just so more beautifully glowing. Hehehhe :D

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

One of the only halfies i like is my matty. Girl is gorgeous AND can act

preetam and PrincessKarina like this.
  9. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hehehhehe I guess we all do have our little biases hahaha :D

10. And for me my favorite halfie is always Poo! She’s exotic and HOT! I’m not talking acting here...:p

xodxo likes this.
  11. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Matty is a good actress with a dangit body. Pat got a great body as well just she is still not a great actress. My issue is Ch3 is giving off the message that only European looking women or a certain type of beauty is worthy of being celebrated. This message conveyed through their castings to full thai girls viewing their dramas might be dangerous and create a complex within them

xodxo and PrincessKarina like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Matts body is bangin

preetam and PrincessKarina like this.
  13. True I would pick Matt’s body over Yaya, Kim or Mint C. It’s more proportional! She’s kind of too pale for me though. And I am not even her fan! Lol

14. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea I can see that a lot. It’s like they live in this paradigm of praising “whiteness” and stepping on their own a lot. Not very fair, tbh.

PrincessKarina and preetam like this.
  15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah ! Hopefully ch3 will be more balanced and start promote more full thai actresses/actors who got various type of beauty

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

In particular namtarn and prang. They have a lot of potential

xodxo and PrincessKarina like this.
  17. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

The only way they stop promoting halfies are when the population in general stop idolizing westrn look. But I don't see that happening any time soon because to them the definition of beautiful is pointed nose, big eyes, light skin. The channel is just feeding what the public wants.

preetam, SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  18. Agree. It’s all about money these days. It’s quite sad but true! Reality is that!