Supporting Actors/ Actresses worth promoting!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
phatman said:
The only actor I can think of right at this moment who deserves promotion as pra'ek is Guy Ratchanon. I saw the lakorn he led and I seriously felt he was one of CH5's top pra'eks. Nope, he's mainly part of the supporting cast. You kidding me CH5????
 
phatman said:
Omg! Yes A Passin! I saw him in Namtarn Mai and I thought he was so handsome. Not only is he good looking, he's a great actor. I don't know why he never got the chance to play pra'ek. He doesn't look evil in my eyes at all. Too bad that it's sort of too late to promote him as pra'ek. He's 40 isn't he? Honestly despite the age he still looks good. Like mighty good. Haha.
 
phatman said:
I don't remember if I named this guy, but I really admire Oh Anuchit. He can totally be my pra'ek.
 
phatman said:
Es Kantapong!! He's done two primetime lakorns as lead, but now he's back to second lead, he needs to be promoted as pra'ek asap!!! Some talent he has that CH7 will surely waste if proper action is not taken!!
 
phatman said:
I'd like to add another person. The guy is hot. Not only is he good looking his acting is also awesome. He stood out the most amongst Prom Daen Hua Jai's supporting cast besides Tuptim Unyarin and Ying Ploypapas. He seems to be getting lead roles, but not in prime time lakorns. So, CH7 should promote him as prime time pra'ek more!! 
 
His name is Golf Anuwat Choocherdratana. Just look at that cute smile!! Hehe.
*pic*
 
phatman said:
Nott Worarit Feungarome. He's a totall hottie in my book, and deserves to be lead. Sucks that his primetime is long over.
 
phatman said:
Gun Kantathaworn!!! I'm so in love with him now. Haha. He's such a cutie. He's getting pra'ek roles in CH7, but not in CH3. Weird. Haha. Well, they besta get to work because I'd watch him any day. HEHE.
I just realized that I've only named actors. Haha.
 
Well, my next four are ALSO actors, haha:
 
Pop Thagoon Karnthip

What's wrong with CH3. He's clearly handsome, has a nice body, tall and talented. What is CH3 thinking keep him as a supporting actor. Give him a leading role already. He's much better than some current CH3 actors his age. 
 
Got Jirayu Thantrakul

Oh this man is hot. He's not the most handsome actor, but he's got really manly features, like very manly :pervy: HAHA. Plus his acting is awesome!!! I've only seen him in Pan Rai Phai Ruk, but his acting is clearly mesmerizing and impressive.
 
Tar Navin Yavapolkul

After seeing him Ngao Jai, I've completely fallen for him. He was the rai in there, but because of the way he portrayed him I actually liked him more than pra'ek himself. :ghehe: He still looks good, so I don't see anything wrong with giving him pra'ek roles now in his career and age. 
 
Nat Thephussadin Na Ayutthaya

I never thought he was handsome, but his performance in Sood Sai Pan totally won me over. I think he's quite deserving to be pra'ek despite his ability to play rai VERY good. HEHE. He's tall and has such a nice body too!!  :ghehe:
 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
tar so hot , love when he played role that show his pure evilness , he is born to be sexy bad guy, nat love his acting skills found him sexy with his own style must see them more as heroes  not just supporting roles , no offense but all supporting we mentioned above is  they deserve chance to shine
 

Devylann

sarNie Egg
I really like Mint Thita (Junko from Rising Sun II, Madam Dun - Ploy's secretary). i hope she gets to play main lead. she's a singer. She's so pretty and cute. 
 
 here's she's with Mario in Madam Dun
 

p.smilez

SMiLeZ
devylann said:
I really like Mint Thita (Junko from Rising Sun II, Madam Dun - Ploy's secretary). i hope she gets to play main lead. she's a singer. She's so pretty and cute. 
 
 here's she's with Mario in Madam Dun
This gal is defffff talented !!! She can act, sing and dance :)
 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I think Nott Vorarit NEEDS to be promoted as praek. This man can act and act well too!! I think nott is handsome but not handsome as in like handsome right away but he is handsome deeply like the more you look at him, the more handsome he gets. He can act in any role. He is my number one supporting actor. I think Deaw Suriyon should also be a praek once. He is like the best supporting actor out there after Nott on ch3. Ch3 has a lot of praek that has the look but not the acting and ch3 also have a lot of supporting actors that are good looking and can act but those actors are never look upon. I hate how popularity comes first these days. If an actor is popular, they come first before any other actors.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik_lover said:
I think Nott Vorarit NEEDS to be promoted as praek. This man can act and act well too!! I think nott is handsome but not handsome as in like handsome right away but he is handsome deeply like the more you look at him, the more handsome he gets. He can act in any role. He is my number one supporting actor. I think Deaw Suriyon should also be a praek once. He is like the best supporting actor out there after Nott on ch3. Ch3 has a lot of praek that has the look but not the acting and ch3 also have a lot of supporting actors that are good looking and can act but those actors are never look upon. I hate how popularity comes first these days. If an actor is popular, they come first before any other actors.
Yay, another one for Nott! I fell in love with him after 365WHR. I was gonna take him with me
if Lan didn't want him. Haha.
 

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Yay, another one for Nott! I fell in love with him after 365WHR. I was gonna take him with me
if Lan didn't want him. Haha.
Nott is the best veteran supporting actor. He has chemistry with mostly all of his actress. I think him and Vicky and Sarah make a very cute couple. I loved him so much in Kon Ruk Luang Jai and Jai rao.
 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik_lover said:
Nott is the best veteran supporting actor. He has chemistry with mostly all of his actress. I think him and Vicky and Sarah make a very cute couple. I loved him so much in Kon Ruk Luang Jai and Jai rao.
Yep all those lakorns kept me going mainly because of Nott. I love his height and figure, although he does need to work out more. Haha. Anyway, if they can give him another pra'ek role I'd love for him to reunite with Matt!!
 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Man... they didn't promote Nott enough in his younger years. I think he had 1 or 2 lead p'ek roles. He had one with Anne too. I agree he is just so handsome and charming. His height,, his voice and tan skin is amazing. I don't understand why they just let him slip away from p'ek role... >.< 
 
Pop is an evening lakorn p'ek. He and Sara Legge are SOOOOO adorable! Omg, you gals should check out their lakorn.
 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  Idk why Pop has not got P'ek roles. Pop and Kim are :spicy:
peace said:
pop i think he deserve a chance as a pra'ek 

cr pooyingwhanwhan
 
and i want him to pair up with kim :ghehe:
 
 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Pop and PHET needs to be main prime time already. They both have the looks and TALENT, but I don't know what Ch3 is doing, promoting newbies who can't even pose for the camera. I love Bomb, and hope he improves, but if he doesn't prove it them he should trade places with either Pop or Phet. These two needs to be recognized, oh and Punjan!!!! Smexy P'Sang needs to become a main also, like I can def imagine him taking on a bad boy role (Harit, Kawee), and Beau, too bad she wasn't promoted enough before she became married, now it's kind of too late.
 

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Nott Vorarit
Noey Chotika
Punjan Kawin
A Passin
First Parada
Tah Warit
Yoghurt Rawiwan
 
Last edited:
Benz Nattida, our beloved nang'ek from Naree Rissaya. She'd better not be demoted to no supporting character here on afterwards!
March Chatavuth
Keenan Kullatida
, the craziest psycho bitch from Beauty and the Bitches 2.
 
Top