***Super Junior***

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ lol me either...but u never noe w/ 13th guys lol
btw here's the 2nd ep for those who haven't seen it yet keheh

uploaded on 2006.06.04

[2006.06.03] Super Junior - Full House ep.2.asf [zshare ; 55.30MB]

credit: wackycashew + K.O.forum + H.O.T.-n-DBSK

iunno if itz just me or sumthing...but y isn't the 13th member sharing the house w/ em...or is it just me o_O

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I just finish watching the full house eps too. Ahah those boys crack me up… but anyways is anyone having problems with the eps. they DL.. Cause somehow mine is having problems.. Like they talk but their voices don't match up with their lips.. One going faster than the other.. The sounds doesn’t match with the action.. I'm like the hell is going on.. I don't know maybe I just need to DL from another CB but that just werid to me..

Anyways.. Ahah I really love Siwon expression when Tablo and the girls were speaking English ahahlOL.. And yeah Kibum look piss off. I wonder what happen.. Darnit those girls are just so LUCKY!! Ahah I really like their game they play at the dinner table.. This is a Cup.. This is a Spoon ahhaLOL.. Even though it's not as good as the first eps. oh well it still good cause its SJ ahha

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^ mine seems alrite...hmmm...i might have to recheck it tho lol XD
dun realli pay too much attention to it keheh
aniwai...yupper oppa do look piss...who pissed oppa bummie!! keheh

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahah i just d.l part two but havent watch it yet..but i guess its funny still to you people...Thoy mextro is what i like i could care less if other boys are manly then suju...i dont have much to say yet cuz i havent watch it lol..like always ill get back

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thoyting said:
I just finish watching the full house eps too. Ahah those boys crack me up… but anyways is anyone having problems with the eps. they DL.. Cause somehow mine is having problems.. Like they talk but their voices don't match up with their lips.. One going faster than the other.. The sounds doesn’t match with the action.. I'm like the hell is going on.. I don't know maybe I just need to DL from another CB but that just werid to me..
[post="127096"][/post]​
I dled the 350mb version and yeah it was like what you said. The 312mb version is fine, but it's .wmv. I think Maysia has an even higher quality one (800x600)...I need to go get that one ^_^

How does everyone here like their new singles? "U" and "Endless Moments"? They sound pretty good to me. I like "U" and I love their new looks that goes along with it. Haha, their hip movements are hot! :lol: *looks at Keomany's signature* Hahaha, :loool: I love that sig of Sungmin, Keo! Heechul...with his long hair like that, it reminds me of a costume series or something. He should star in one with some action and sword fighting, lol.

sisii

^ditto haha And when he asked the girl how does he look she was like "Umm good good..good" :loool: Talking about Heechul I had a dream about him last night and for the first time I find him quite attractive :blink: I always though he was a pretty boy but I would never thought I would actually fall in love with him loll But it was a dream :p My heart belongs to Shi Won and Ki Bum only hehehe

Did Shi Won graduated from high school lately? Anyways here's a clip. SuJu was there too to congratulate him. The girls at his school went crazy! haha

graduation

These are Shi Won clips from 18 vs 29. this was before he joined SuJu I guess. He looks super cute in these clips!!! OMOO I just love him :wub: I just love it when he turns his back and give his signature gaze with those eyes *sigh* and his smile is too die for x_x

gaze and smile
gaze and smile#2
the gift
dance

Shi Won throwing a tantrum :lol: He looks soo cute!
tantrum on LL
tantrum #2

As you can see, I'm going through my Shi Won-holic phase haha All clips are from youtube. Just click and watch :)

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahahh thanks Jam I love that banner like crazy..i love that move when sungmin did it soo much that a close friend did it for me as a surprise lol..i guess she knew too lol...i love heechul hair its soo hot hot hot.....im digging this black look of them...but still need to watch esp too..but im always late on suju lol

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
they're "U" single...umm...<.<
I LUV IT keheh XD
i luv lovely day too
veryvery kute LOL

goshie keo u and cassie @.@
still can't believe she asked me tat
i'm no keo for sure :p

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah cassie is too funny..omg i saw eps 2 and they were funny..now i think this one is funny...how cute of hankyung to cook them food but i think l ost to a game lol..,.and kibum oh my lord what a hottie! lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I was so tempted to read the spoilers for ep 3 of FH...I sort of did but then I had to stop myself. Haha, gosh I can't wait for the HQ to come out...hopefully by tonight because I'm leaving for Thailand tomorrow (yay!) and I want to dl it before I go. If it doesn't, I'll just have to get the LQ and survive with that one for a while....I want to see it sooo much! Maybe I should just dl the LQ now...aish...alright, I'll go do that..

edit//and thanks sisii for all the Shiwon links. Haha, I wish Shiwon was in my class...it would be so cool to graduate with him...but then I'll probably to looking at him all day and not pay any attention in class. And those ones of him throwing a tantrum :loool: sooo cute! I like the one from Mystery 6 when his coordi asked him to a get an autograph from his costar and he was like "Again?! Why me?" lol haha, Shiwon is so adorble...

sisii

^ yes JaM he was sooo adorable in that part! He's such a cutie and I love him^^

So you're going to Thailand huh? Have fun! I'm going there next month :)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^thanks, i will ^_^

I dled the HQ one...still haven't had a chance to watch it yet though...just sort of skipped through it...ah, Donghae is so cute...him and his guitar...:D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i'm not that huge fan of this boyband but i like choi si won the most.. he's cute! actually, at first i just think he's okay until i saw 18 vs 19... wow i didn't realize how attractive he is! :wub:

here's cap of him: i know i know i'm so late... hehe

credits: kpopper for video + kitkat for cap/uploading

isn't this his first acting role? wow that young girl is all grown up... i saw her in a movie "jenny, juno" anyways, is there any more dramas for him to act? just this one?

----------------

i always thought hee chul is a girl... :loool: ooh does anyone have their singles? i mean all of it... i would love to have it. i know their don't have a full album......

i wonder why SJ has too many members? it would lose fans' interesting.. i mean it's kinda hard to know each persons' personality... don't we know a lot about choi si won, hee chul, sung min, and ki bum more than other members? O_______________O

sisii

omooo :w000t: Kitkat I love you! hehe I just love his smile and his dimples!! And those caps x_x he's too die for.

Yes 18 vs 29 was his first drama before his joined SuJu. Later on he starred in Spring Waltz :w000t: That's why one of his coordinator asked him to get an autograph from his co-star and he start throwing a tantrum saying "What? Again! Why me?!" :p He's sooo cute!

I know they are alot but I'm slowly getting to know each and one of them. Well let's say I'm starting to memorize all their names first lol All of the members are equally popular it's just that some of them do more solo projects outside the group like participating in game shows and doing dramas. Members I don't see often are Eeteuk, Han Kyung, Yeh Sung, Eun Hyuk and Ryuh Wook. All I know is that Eeteuk have some kind of disease and Han Kyung doesn't have his korean visa yet so he can't participate in game shows.

The 13th member is a good singer though. Not as good looking like the other members but he has a really nice voice. He reminds me of someone in the thai entertainement business

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^whoa he played in 18 vs 29 before becoming one of SJ members? wow i didn't know that... there's something i learn about him. haha i know he starred in spring waltz but i didn't have a chance to watch it yet... my HDD is dying soon. -______-;;

---------------

oh i see... eeteuk has disease? wow i didn't know but i don't know all of it except the one i name it in my previoius post. ^^;; but still there's too many members on the group... that's why at first i wasn't interested in it because of that. once i see some members from tv shows... first up is choi si won then sung min then ki bum... last person was hee chul where my friend is a diehard fan of him. lol i don't think i would remember others' names anymore...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^who's he you refering to? choi si won? if so, ooh no i speak of that young girl who like CSW in 18 vs 19 (kdrama). sorry if my post confused you a bit.... i actually thought she's way younger than him but i'm wrong i guess.... -_____-

and what episode do you talk about? spring waltz or what?

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah ohh lordie sorry i miss up ur post..next time ill just be quite..i was talking about full house ...cuz im like looking foward to it

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA Sisii.. Thanks for all the Siwon stuff.. I JUST LOVE this littleboy!! HAHA so CUTE!!! And yeah I'm starting to get to know the SJ members little by little.. But I still perfer Siwon.. But Heelchul still crack me up.. NO MATTER what I don't think I can like that guy.. He is just to girly and um… not to offend anyone but he always seem so WEIRD… he's skinny… I was watching Full House eps. 3 and he look so WEIRD!!