Super! BAM!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
"whenever i sing our song, on the stage, on my own....whenever i.....wishing they would heard....i kind of like it your way, when you kindly placed your eyes on me.....did you ever know that i had my eyes on youuuuuuu"

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
you guys are crazie... but thanks for the warm welcoming. :wub:
LMAO
Crazyness is welcomed in here dear!
come in here and vent when you have ughhhhh a horriable day @ work/school..w/e
Well make you feel better!
We will even help you plot revenge..lmao :ph34r:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
life is totally random.....you will never know who you will bump into.....it can turn out to be the love of your life

and that's what happened to me^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
my biggest fear is that i will lose you forever, but you assured me that you will always be in my heart and whenever i hear the wind blow or when the rain falls or when sun rise, you will be there right beside me........my LOVE

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
when you hold me in your arms.....it felt as if the world stopped for that split second and the universe revolved around us two

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
if only you knew what was going on in my head..........on second thought don't.........i want to stay pure and innocent in your eyes :spin:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
life is totally random.....you will never know who you will bump into.....it can turn out to be the love of your life

and that's what happened to me^^
Oh... that reminds me of:

"Then let's say... God... puts two people on Earth and they are lucky enough to find one another. But one of them gets hit by lightning. Well then what? Is that it?

Or, perchance, you meet someone new and marry all over again. Is that the lady you're supposed to be with or was it the first? And if so, when the two of them were walking side by side were they both the one for you and you just happened to meet the first one first or, was the second one supposed to be first?

And is everything just chance or are some things meant to be?" ~ Prince Henry, Ever After (1998)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oh... that reminds me of:

Then let's say... God... puts two people on Earth and they are lucky enough to find one another. But one of them gets hit by lightning. Well then what? Is that it?

Or, perchance, you meet someone new and marry all over again. Is that the lady you're supposed to be with or was it the first? And if so, when the two of them were walking side by side were they both the one for you and you just happened to meet the first one first or, was the second one supposed to be first?

And is everything just chance or are some things meant to be? ~ Prince Henry, Ever After (1998)
ooooooooo......tricky tricky...........

destiny and fate guides me...my only hope is to spend it with the one i love^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sometimes i act BAD so then you won't know how much love i have for you, it's only to protect myself from getting hurt....please give me a SIGN to let me know that there is hope for us.......my sweet VALENTINE

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
They had bumped into one another plenty of times. But why hadnt he noticed her before?
Tonight under the moonlight by this fountain he finally caught a glimpse of her.
Her body lightly brushed against his left side and she turned to apologize.
Her scent was so familiar. Who was she?
Everything about her was familiar.
Her eyes, her nose, her body, her curves.
A flash came upon him followed by moaning voices.
Who is she........???...TBC....