Super! BAM!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
This is a very random thread..sorry everyone!
I'm like this...So I needed a place to put all my randomness in...
LOL
Feel free to join!
:kiss:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
umm... guys... I don't mean to burst the bubble...But you guys are the JLR sisters right?.... If the competition is still going on between sb and jlr... shouldn't you guys be spamming at the JLR thread... :huh: .... just a good-intentioned reminder... otherwise.. have fun... :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
umm... guys... I don't mean to burst the bubble...But you guys are the JLR sisters right?.... If the competition is still going on between sb and jlr... shouldn't you guys be spamming at the JLR thread... :huh: .... just a good-intentioned reminder... otherwise.. have fun... :D
Hmmm I dont think this is about SB and JLR.
Well at least it shouldnt be.
Sorry to give anyone that impression.
Just my random thoughts.
Feel free to join in mintwix :kiss:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
don't get stuck in the past......don't look in the future either..........because i'm right here with you in the present my love :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hmmm I dont think this is about SB and JLR.
Well at least it shouldnt be.
Sorry to give anyone that impression.
Just my random thoughts.
Feel free to join in mintwix :kiss:
oh :huh: Really. :huh: Whatever you say. lol. Have fun. I think I'll pass tho. If I join, I'd probably get lost.. and I don't want to do that. ^_^ ... Maybe when I feel more passionate. :loool: :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
"i'm just a prisoner of love, just a prisoner of love......stay with me, stay with me, say you love me, my baby" -Utada Hikaru

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh :huh: Really. :huh: Whatever you say. lol. Have fun. I think I'll pass tho. If I join, I'd probably get lost.. and I don't want to do that. ^_^ ... Maybe when I feel more passionate. :loool: :wub:
okay....but you know LOVE is just around the corner^^