Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Aof and Pinky pixs. they went to do a fashion walk at future park 13th anniversary on 9-26-08. they are so cute together! :wub: handsome+pretty..make such very cute+adorable couple. want to see their new la korn together so much.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share recent interview of Aof he talks about Pinky for In magazine: he said...
"Ky is nangegg that is generous, on the set she would always persuade me to eat this and that.she's a joyful,cheerful,merry person,she easily gets along well with others,and can be funny with others continuously. in the work part, Ky is nangegg that is cute. she especially help me rehearse my dialogue because i'm not good with it, Ky would persuade me said want to rehearse dialogue together? and when filming she has a way to make me not nervous, and she help make the work goes smoothly a lot."

aww.. :wub: Aof is so cute+adorable. Pinky sound like a very cute person. ^_^ wanna see them play a new la korn together so badly..seeing their pix together just make me dying to see their new la korn. miss them on screen together a lot. still love Sun+LiLy.. ^_^

the guy in the pix with them is Tye Natapol, there were many celebrates that went to do the fashion walk as well..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 05:16 PM
THANK YOU TEEDEE IS THAT REALLY PINKY N AOF?
LOL :lol: Yes it's really Pinky and Aof, why.. it doesn't look like them? they are dress up in fashion clothes, maybe that's why it doesn't look like them.. :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
LOL :lol: Yes it's really Pinky and Aof, why.. it doesn't look like them? they are dress up in fashion clothes, maybe that's why it doesn't look like them.. :lol:

WILL THAT GOOD THEN....SEEING THEM TOGETHER I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIER NEW LAKORN TOGETHER MISS THEM SO MUCH. :spin: :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

more pixs from fashion walk. they are so cute! :wub: their fans was saying back stage they are constantly talking to eachother, and before it was Aof turn to walk Pinky gave him a pat on the shoulder. :wub: first they walk by themselves, second time they walk together.aw cute that the people there let them walk together. ^_^

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

more pixs from fashion walk. they are so cute! :wub: their fans was saying back stage they are constantly talking to eachother, and before it was Aof turn to walk Pinky gave him a pat on the shoulder. :wub: first they walk by themselves, second time they walk together.aw cute that the people there let them walk together. ^_^

thank you it is great to hear that. :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
at the fashion walk back stage,their fans said Pinky and Aof act like they haven't seen eachother in a very long time. ^_^ they were constantly talking, especially Pinky was very talkative. Pinky said to Aof "N'Aof come sit with P'Pinky hurry..." lol.. :lol: and he hurry and come sit with her lol.. he's very obediant. lol..beginning he use to call her P'Pinky...but then later on he doesn't call her P' anymore..wonder why :huh: ..maybe because they got close and he was more comfortable with her so decided not to call her P'.and wonder if she call herself P' when talking to him. :mellow: their fans hint said whoever is waiting to see their new la korn together your dreams may come true..55...definately from what their fans said Pinky+Aof will be having a new la korn together again for sure... :clap: