Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof is such bad luck. he got in a car accident.but luckily he's o.k. the old wound with his lung is not even fully cure yet and he got hurt again. now his same wound got more hurt. and he has to go film sst after the accident too even though he was hurt. ch7 is mean work their actors too much. his fans are so worry about him want him to go get check because his wound may get worse.what is with him.getting hurt often. just hope he doesn't get hurt again. make me scare will he be alive to play a new la korn with Pinky? so worry about him. :( hope all his bad luck will go away from him soon. thai people believe that you may get in an accidents when you gonna turn 25 years old but he's gonna turn 21. :huh: he go to temples and stuffs to cure his bad luck but it doesn't seem to work though. :mellow: after he finish filming sst hope he will get to rest at least for 1 month. get himself fully healthy first before start to film a new la korn. he should be done filming sst by oct. i want him to take a break and get lots of rest first then play a new la korn with Pinky would be better.don't want him to get sick while filming again. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
his mom said he's o.k. now. but his fans are still worry about him. because after the accident he didn't go check himself at the hospital. he was worry about his job. because sst has no stock. so he hurry to go film. he may think he's o.k. because he's not hurting outside but inside he can't see what is going on inside him, i think he should go get himself check and not assume he's o.k. because that what happen to him last time. his fans are scare his old wound will get worse. because his last sickness with his lung it didn't fully cure yet. so they're afraid it would split open again..the fans were like he probably doesn't have luck with traveling because the accident happen outer country like the time he was sick in sbs set it happen in outer country too. i hope he doesn't get sick or hurt again. so worry about him. :(

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
funny i wonder what they will do to sst if aof gets sick(not that i want him too). cut it short again like what they did to sbs? management really suck.

haha cute shirt though..he's promoting himself :lol:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
funny i wonder what they will do to sst if aof gets sick(not that i want him too). cut it short again like what they did to sbs? management really suck.

haha cute shirt though..he's promoting himself :lol:

yeah i know cut it short like sbs.. :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't want him to get sick again. but yeah if he's ,then they have to cut the la korn short, or cut out his scenes of course. :mellow:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
rakcharm Posted Today, 06:34 PM

haha cute shirt though..he's promoting himself
he just try that shirt on for his fans, but i don't think he would wear it in public though he probably feel embrass promoting himself. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
more pixs of Aof at his clothing store.

he look shy , his hand behind his head so cute! :wub:

he wore the shirt his fans made for him

with his fans

with his fans again

with his cousin

^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Pinky recent pixs. she went with her mom to talk about their love and bond to celebrate 75 yrs of bear brand milk. she look so pretty+cute. like her outfit,so cute! she know how to show her legs. she has very nice pretty long legs.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
cant wait until jan,but i want him to rest first then film with pinky again so that he wont sick like last time n cut it short n that it did not goes like the summary. :lmao: :spin: :yahoo: