Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what la korn are you gals talking about? that you want Aof+Pinky to play? don't worry they will have a new la korn together,just that we don't know which la korn it will be yet. ^_^

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL, the one that you said you think is starring Por and Charm, P'Teedee :D :lol:

Thanks N'Grace for correcting my mistake at Spicy, i guess school is taking over me. LMAO :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG, i heard from spicy, that Pinky and Aof might be in a lakorn called Plik Flah Lah Tawan
and its DaraVDO! :yahoo:
MAYBE. lol. Because, people over there are saying Pancake's going to be na'ek, and
P'Shamp says if Pancake isn't na'ek, Aof might be pra'ek if Pinky's not n'ek. Or Pinky and Aof. :p
I also heard that their preparing for one with Pinky and Aof !! :yahoo:

but the i think its most likely going to be Pancake because of the title LMAO,
but i guess we'll see
aw mannn!!! buttah thats kewl i guess.......
but i would appreciate more if it was just Pinky and Aof XD!! lol

Their fans said Pinky will go chat with the fans at Aof's webboard and he will be on to chat too. they will chat with eachother tonight. how cute! they are both so cute with their fans. they chat with their fans often. i read lakorn called Plik Flah Lah Tawan,someone said praek is poh nattawut,tle chanapol,nangaek is charm. maybe Aof will play one more la korn before he meet Pinky again. but with pancake?!. ohmy..she look too old for him, look like his older sister..and she look bigger than him too. :eek: yeah i want Pinky to go out with Aof too. he seem to have a major crush on her they make such very cute adorable couple! :lol: can't wait to see their new la korn together again. :D
AWWEEE!!! THAT IS SUPER CUTE!! HAHHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE INFO:]
WHAT!!! Pancake does NOT to be pair up with Aof.

They would make a not so good looking couple... Pancake is tooooooo OLD looking for him.

PLEASE NO PANCAKE && Aof.

ONLY AOF AND PINKY... <3
Aof and Pinky are so nice to chat with their fans like that. THATS WHY WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH. They have wonderful caring hearts.

**** Lets us know what they are chating about. :) ****

HAHAHAH YEAH I SO SO SO AGREE!!!
PANCAKE LOOKS TWICE AS BIG AS AOF, NO OFFENSE TO PANCAKES FANN I MEAN IM A FANN BUTTAH YEAH...LOL..,
AND YEAH PLEASE NAWT WITH PANCAKE AOOFFF!!! WITH PINNKKYYY!!! 2 LAKORNS
WITH PINKY!! LMAO..

roselovesice

okay so im finally watching the last 3 episodes of SBS...was Pinkt Pregnant at the end?
or was it just me thinking? lmao
hahahaha

eDIT::::: hmmmmmmmmm i swear they should have a :r-scene-pop-corn: !!!!!!
and.............------------------>>>>>>>>>>>> :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!!!!!!
hhahaha cause we didnt get one from SBS!! hahaha those are like the awesomensess! lmao..:p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice Posted Today, 09:53 PM
okay so im finally watching the last 3 episodes of SBS...was Pinkt Pregnant at the end?
or was it just me thinking? lmao
hahahaha

eDIT::::: hmmmmmmmmm i swear they should have a !!!!!!
and.............------------------>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!!!!!
hhahaha cause we didnt get one from SBS!! hahaha those are like the awesomensess! lmao..
in the la korn summary Pinky was suppose to be pregnant at the end, if Aof didn't get sick first they would have finish filming the whole la korn.which make me so sad. :lmao: but they probably done filming the part their willing scene though :eek: but we didn't get to see it because they cut it out. :lmao: hope their new la korn we'll get to see their willing scene and she got pregnant. ;)

roselovesice

in the la korn summary Pinky was suppose to be pregnant at the end, if Aof didn't get sick first they would have finish filming the whole la korn.which make me so sad. :lmao: but they probably done filming the part their willing scene though :eek: but we didn't get to see it because they cut it out. :lmao: hope their new la korn we'll get to see their willing scene and she got pregnant. ;)
oh what? serious??!
dayum them! lmao
hahaha buttah yeah i agree!! XDD!!
january feels so long!! its like in 3-4 months!!! lol
me sad toooo!!!! =( lol
hahahaah yeah a willing scene!! hahahaha and a baby too!! =DDDD lol
PS I AM NAWT A PERVERT!! FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!! lmao..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice Posted Yesterday, 11:16 PM
oh what? serious??!
dayum them! lmao
hahaha buttah yeah i agree!! XDD!!
january feels so long!! its like in 3-4 months!!! lol
me sad toooo!!!! =( lol
hahahaah yeah a willing scene!! hahahaha and a baby too!! =DDDD lol
PS I AM NAWT A PERVERT!! FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!! lmao
no i don't think you're a pervert, just because we want to see a willing scene and pregnant+baby scene doesn't make us pervert :lol: yeah 3-4 months does sound like a long time. lol..but we can wait..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
lol. Willing + baby is a normal thing. It happens in real life and most Lakorns too. I wanted to see a willing and baby too. :p

Gosh, hurry up and let us know what kind of lakorn is gonna be about. Summary please. hehehehehe:D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Stardust Posted Today, 08:24 PM
^^ It's just that with r-scenes, lakorns make it look like the right thing to do, cause in the end, it's love.
yep agree n'Grace. i don't like r-scenes either. it give the wrong idea to people that r is o.k. and part of love.which is not at all. i like willing scene because it's sweet and part of love. ^_^

roselovesice

LOL! true i guess:]
haha i was just making sure about the perv thing :p

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
IF THERE ANY NEWS ABOUT THEIR NEW LAKORN PLEASE TELLS ME TOO....THANK YOU

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Wanna share Pinky recent pictures at the event..she look so cute+pretty. miss Pinky and Aof together so much.