Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Its a long wait, but Im glad to be seeing them again in 2009. :D

I sure hope they won't overwork Aof this time. Finish filming, then air it. SO that way we get to see all the sweet scene and happy A$$ ending. :p

yeah they should do like that..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Pinky's pictures. very pretty girl! such pretty legs she has. yeah Jan. seem so long. :( but i can wait.yeah will be good if she break up with Aum and date Aof. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

some couples pictures of them. you may saw them already but for some who haven't seen it. cute cute couple! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Aof's pictures while he chat with the fans at ch7. i read from his fans that he go and chat with his fans often in his webboard and he also go chat with Pinky's fans on her webboard too. Pinky use to go chat in his webboard too she wanted to chat with him but he went out first. they miss eachother by a little bit-_- they both are cute to their fans.

paof

Pinky's pictures. very pretty girl! such pretty legs she has. yeah Jan. seem so long. :( but i can wait.yeah will be good if she break up with Aum and date Aof. :lol:

yeah i know.....i hope so

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
yeah in real life he does have a crush on Pinky. from his interview i read and from this show. shows he definately have a crush on her. :p but who wouldn't when she's very pretty. :D
upload the show on youtube? i don't know how.. sorry. :huh:
i saw this picture of them from pinkyclub..they are such a cute match...this is probably the time he said she tease him because his hands shake hugging her :lol:
aweeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! that is so so so so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha seriously..Aof and Pinky!! GO OUT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol is it like a Major crush??!?!? lol
hahaha yeah Pinky and Aum should break up! lmao jk jk jk
buttah it would be nice if Pinky and Aof went outs!! super Cute!!!!!!!! lol

hey everyone ..very good news. Jan'09 there'll be a surprise for Pinky's fans for sure she will have a new la korn and who is waiting for her to pair up with her "koo kwan"(who else would it be but... AOF!!!)they will be having a new la korn together for 2009 for sure probably will film Jan. but more details don't know yet. YaY!!! :clap: :yahoo: i'm so happy and so excited!!! finally ch7 has listen to the fans. the fans hard work has succeed..hooray!!! :clap: :yahoo: i can't wait!!!
the source news i got from Pinky's webmaster.

to celebrate i decide to post their pixs. :p cute cute couple!!
AWEEEE!!! hahaha im super super happiezz!! i wanna see them act again!!! XD!!!
better be gewd with a super gewd ending!!! lol hahaha buttah JHanuary is so so so longgggggggg!!!!!!!!
i cant wait!! i Miss Pinky and Aof!!

Thanks TeeDee and Stardust for the pictures!! XD!!
anyways Pinky leuks so gorgeous!!! lol
anyways thats so cute of him and pinky!! hahaha mann! if i was to act with Aof..hell yeah ill miss his Asseo 24/7!!
no 48/7!!! lmao jk jk jk! lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMG, i heard from spicy, that Pinky and Aof might be in a lakorn called Plik Flah Lah Tawan
and its DaraVDO! :yahoo:
MAYBE. lol. Because, people over there are saying Pancake's going to be na'ek, and
P'Shamp says if Pancake isn't na'ek, Aof might be pra'ek if Pinky's not n'ek. Or Pinky and Aof. :p
I also heard that their preparing for one with Pinky and Aof !! :yahoo:

but the i think its most likely going to be Pancake because of the title LMAO,
but i guess we'll see :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Their fans said Pinky will go chat with the fans at Aof's webboard and he will be on to chat too. they will chat with eachother tonight. how cute! :wub: they are both so cute with their fans. they chat with their fans often. :D i read lakorn called Plik Flah Lah Tawan,someone said praek is poh nattawut,tle chanapol,nangaek is charm. maybe Aof will play one more la korn before he meet Pinky again. but with pancake?!. ohmy..she look too old for him, look like his older sister..and she look bigger than him too. :eek: yeah i want Pinky to go out with Aof too. he seem to have a major crush on her :p they make such very cute adorable couple! :lol: can't wait to see their new la korn together again. :D

paof

Their fans said Pinky will go chat with the fans at Aof's webboard and he will be on to chat too. they will chat with eachother tonight. how cute! :wub: they are both so cute with their fans. they chat with their fans often. :D i read lakorn called Plik Flah Lah Tawan,someone said praek is poh nattawut,tle chanapol,nangaek is charm. maybe Aof will play one more la korn before he meet Pinky again. but with pancake?!. ohmy..she look too old for him, look like his older sister..and she look bigger than him too. :eek: yeah i want Pinky to go out with Aof too. he seem to have a major crush on her :p they make such very cute adorable couple! :lol: can't wait to see their new la korn together again. :D

YEAH I KNOW I AGREE TOO...

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh really?! so its confirmed that por and charm are the pra'nangs for that lakorn?
aww, man. well, maybe next time :D

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
so aof is officially pinky's koo kwan? horray!

aw..jan is not that long! at first i mistaken it for jan of 2010; now that's a long time! agree ja teedee, i've noticed it for awhile now aof just seems like himself when he talks. he doesn't try to find fake things to say. he's pretty cool!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WHAT!!! Pancake does NOT to be pair up with Aof.

They would make a not so good looking couple... Pancake is tooooooo OLD looking for him.

PLEASE NO PANCAKE && Aof.

ONLY AOF AND PINKY... <3

Aof and Pinky are so nice to chat with their fans like that. THATS WHY WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH. They have wonderful caring hearts.

**** Lets us know what they are chating about. :) ****

paof

They would make a not so good looking couple... Pancake is tooooooo OLD looking for him.

ONLY AOF AND PINKY... <3
Aof and Pinky are so nice to chat with their fans like that. THATS WHY WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH. They have wonderful caring hearts.

**** Lets us know what they are chating about. :) ****

yeah aof n pancake .....on i dont like it... :angry:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
rakcharm Posted Today, 05:40 PM
so aof is officially pinky's koo kwan? horray!

aw..jan is not that long! at first i mistaken it for jan of 2010; now that's a long time! agree ja teedee, i've noticed it for awhile now aof just seems like himself when he talks. he doesn't try to find fake things to say. he's pretty cool!
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 06:11 PM

ONLY AOF AND PINKY... <3

**** Lets us know what they are chating about. ****
yeah agree with you..he seem like a cool guy,yep want to see only Aof and Pinky too. yeah they have caring hearts that's why make their fans go crazy over them..yep they became kookwan already, to their fans, their fans are combine already because love them from SBS :D
here is Aof's website link http://www.baanrukoff.th.gs/