Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree Pinky and Aof should hook up. they make the cutest young pretty looking couple ever! love them together so much.hope she break up with Aum soon. :lol:
credits banner to fans in pantip

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I knoe she need to break it off w/Aum n hook up w/Aof Chanapol :D Sorry Aum's fans.....no offense thought....just luv seening Aof n Pinky together!!!!They look sooooo good together-young n beautiful :wub: Aum should be w/someone whose more growth up-more of his age!!!!!!Aof n Pinky r just 2, 2 Kute together :kiss: Lotx of Luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :rolleyes: :dude:

yeah i know pinky and aof just look so cute together.........i think aum should date aff...cause aff is beautiful too n kinda look like pinky,...

paof

i totally agree Pinky and Aof should hook up. they make the cutest young pretty looking couple ever! love them together so much.hope she break up with Aum soon. :lol:
credits banner to fans in pantip

yeah i wish pinky would break up with aum soon too....n hook with aof...they make the cutest couple that i like most........... :spin:

paof

when will we get to hear a good that pinky n aof going to pair again....i cant wait to hear it.....i really want to see their new lakorn together.....i miss them a lots....i really really want to see them again....cant wait to hear good new about them. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :l :spin: :spin: :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
lol ... let's hope the prayer is true LOL . i say whatever suite them ... i just want to see more screen time ...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
The banner is cute. I love it. :D

I can't wait to see them again soooooon. With more SWEET A@@ scene this time.

maomolly

sarNie Egg
AAWWWW!!!!!thanx 4 sharin da kute banner of Aof n Pinky :kiss: doen't it almost seen as they were in da same place :D SOOOOOOO....Kute!!!!!!!Luv it :wub: Lotx of Luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :dude:

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for sharing the banner..oh i really love how they use the pics of them....Who make this lovely banner..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry :mellow: don't remember who did the banner i got it from pantip webboard. their fans said definately Pinky and Aof will get to play a new la korn together again... but probably have to wait after Pinky finish filming JYL first. and Aof will probably play one more la korn first before he meet Pinky again. they heard that Dara video already reserve Pinky for their new la korn. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
wanna share wallpapers that their fans made. credits to pantip webboard. such nice wallpapers. miss them together so much. but so happy and excited that we will get to see their new la korn for 2009. hope it's worth the wait. :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WOW, that is awesome.

I can't wait to see them again too..

people are so great at putting pictures together and making it look real and awesome. I wanna see more. :D

paof

sorry :mellow: don't remember who did the banner i got it from pantip webboard. their fans said definately Pinky and Aof will get to play a new la korn together again... but probably have to wait after Pinky finish filming JYL first. and Aof will probably play one more la korn first before he meet Pinky again. they heard that Dara video already reserve Pinky for their new la korn. :D

really that cool at least they will get pair up soon... :clap: :yahoo:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah our hope of seeing them play a new la korn together will become true soon. their fans said Aof will be having a new la korn for dara video and Pinky has been reserve for dara video new la korn so...that means they will probably being pairing up again. we'll probably heard about their new la korn by this year. :clap:

paof

yeah our hope of seeing them play a new la korn together will become true soon. their fans said Aof will be having a new la korn for dara video and Pinky has been reserve for dara video new la korn so...that means they will probably being pairing up again. we'll probably heard about their new la korn by this year. :clap:

so not next year...

lynn

sarNie Juvenile

I hope its true. Hopefully they will confirm if they will be in a new lakorn together by the end of the year.

russe

sarNie Adult
no offense to to Aof fans, but his eyes looks like their cross eyes. I watched some parts with my mom and I just kept staring at his eyes. I'm sure he doesn't have cross eyes, but they just looks weird.