Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Their fans saw this one show of tvpool. and there was a message from the viewer at home that was send to the show asking when will we get to see Pinky and Aof new la korn together again. and the host of the show answer and said maybe will get to see them play together soon because a lot of people request it and Pinky was saying she want to work with Aof again too. and the message ask next Pinky in person is she cute? the host answer Pinky in person is very pretty. :lol: the host didn't even answer the question. :lol: we all know that Pinky is pretty already :p i hope it's true that we will get to see Pinky and Aof new la korn soon. cross finger hope the fans wish will come true soon. :D

yeah i know i hope that they will get to pair up again........ :spin:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aof is actually cute in SST, that would be cute if he played that character with Pinky in a new lakorn :D

paof

:yahoo: :w-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :kiss: :clap: :tease: :slapandkissse3: i hope that they will get to pair up after they finish thier new lakorn...

paof

Aof is actually cute in SST, that would be cute if he played that character with Pinky in a new lakorn :D

yeah i think he cute like that but i like san character but than that one......

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: What a great news to hear Teedee. Made my day. :)

We will see Aof and Pinky soooooooon... YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA...

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone have the ending Ost of this lakron..Also, the good quality of the opening theme too..Please i really want them..thank you

P.S. I really want to see them play a lakorn again..i think that they make a cute couple in SBS

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 10:27 AM
QUOTE(rakcharm @ Sep 7 2008, 12:59 AM)
even tho i want them in a new lakorn together, i still want to finish watching SBS. they should make the unseen version on dvd or something. everything suck cuz pinky and aof didn't get to do anything together like tape a show. i can't imagine aof with jakjan at all in his new lakorn. nothing against her just doesn't match. and i can't imagine him with pancake period so tired of seeing her. but sadly enough i gotta admit there's definitely a possibility that they will get paired up later!

yeah i know they should finish sbs....but oh will....but i hope they will put the unscene in a dvd,,,,,i really hope so....
yep i totally agree. in the show club7 that Aof will come, Pinky can't make it because she is busy filming JYL. but there may be a surprise because they may show the bhs from this la korn. cross finger it will be true. ^_^ and so cute of Aof he went in to his webboard and post a message to his fans. thank you them for worrying about him,he feel much better now, this is his first time coming in the board he feel so warm that everyone care about him,and hope everyone will follow his works and thank you for everything and if he have time will come in again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Aof pictures the day he left the hospital. he look much better. look lighter. which is very good. he look so cute. what a cute smile :wub: but he kept touching his chest so he may still hurt.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

this is also another scene we didn't get to see of them on the mountain house. he probably tell her to go get water to put in this pot. so sad wanna see it :lmao:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Thanks Teedee. :D

What a wonderful pictures. Im glad Aof is better. He does look healther and good.

Yes, I hope club7 show us behind the scene. That would be soooooooo freaken cool.

When will the air show? I sooooooo want to see it. Someone please upload it. :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know when the tape of him will air but he will go tape the show on wed sept.10 so it will probably air on the 16th or 23rd of Sept. ;)

paof

can someone upload it in youtube....so i can watch....if i have to go to those website i cant read thai.......so please in youtube.......