Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i really miss pinky and aof .......hope
that they would get to pair up again...i just love them...........please pair them up........ :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
it was heartbreaking too when i watch it live ..
thinking about it, make me sadder than sad :lmao:
all them sweet scenes that i've wait since the beginning *sighed*

cecilia

Staff member
^lol. n'grace aiming at that scene. :p

i wouldn't mind it in the lakorn too ..
the more i talk about it. the more sad i get.
then i'm all teary eyes again.

did i miss that picture too?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i want to see the sweet scenes of them on the mountain too. talk about it and seeing the pictures just make me more sad. :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

this is the picture that look like he's about to kiss her. doesn't it? their fans said probably he's about to kiss her. i think definately there was a kiss scene on the mountain house. there were like 10 scenes of them there. sweet scenes and especially there was scene they slept together. so sad it was cut out. i wanna see it. :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanna update: Aof will go tape the show club7 on Sept.10. wish Pinky went too though. hope he feels better by then. miss him a lot. will wait to see this show. he will go for an interview part. ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Their fans saw this one show of tvpool. and there was a message from the viewer at home that was send to the show asking when will we get to see Pinky and Aof new la korn together again. and the host of the show answer and said maybe will get to see them play together soon because a lot of people request it and Pinky was saying she want to work with Aof again too. and the message ask next Pinky in person is she cute? the host answer Pinky in person is very pretty. :lol: the host didn't even answer the question. :lol: we all know that Pinky is pretty already :p i hope it's true that we will get to see Pinky and Aof new la korn soon. cross finger hope the fans wish will come true soon. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish and hope after Pinky done filming JYL and Aof done filming SST which i think they should both be done in Oct. they will get to pair up again in a new la korn around Nov. lets pray it will happen. :eek:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
even tho i want them in a new lakorn together, i still want to finish watching SBS. they should make the unseen version on dvd or something. everything suck cuz pinky and aof didn't get to do anything together like tape a show. i can't imagine aof with jakjan at all in his new lakorn. nothing against her just doesn't match. and i can't imagine him with pancake period so tired of seeing her. but sadly enough i gotta admit there's definitely a possibility that they will get paired up later! <_<

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
even tho i want them in a new lakorn together, i still want to finish watching SBS. they should make the unseen version on dvd or something. everything suck cuz pinky and aof didn't get to do anything together like tape a show. i can't imagine aof with jakjan at all in his new lakorn. nothing against her just doesn't match. and i can't imagine him with pancake period so tired of seeing her. but sadly enough i gotta admit there's definitely a possibility that they will get paired up later! <_<

yeah i know they should finish sbs....but oh will....but i hope they will put the unscene in a dvd,,,,,i really hope so....