Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm glad that Pinky enjoy working with Aof. her fans said she and Aof are like kids they play around together on the set. they both are friendly people.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah up to the ch7 boss lady now if she will be nice to pair up Pinky and Aof again. because Pinky will be happy and clear her schedule if she were to work with Aof again. she said his acting improve more and more everyday and he has a nice personality.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry that's all the pictures that i found. yeah they putting the scene on the mountain at the end just make the fans dying to see more and before of what happen to them on that mountain.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah that's what all the fans are feelings. they are not satisfy with the ending because it end too fast and cut out all the climax important sweet scenes of praek and nangaek. which sucks a lot! even though we know it's a urgent situation because of Aof sickness but still we can't help but complain. :p

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I know, I want MORE.. :) :)

Aof acting is getting better. So cute together.

Anyone watching his lakorn with pancake?

Im not. I wanna see him ONLY with pinky. :p

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I know, I want MORE.. :) :)

Aof acting is getting better. So cute together.

Anyone watching his lakorn with pancake?

Im not. I wanna see him ONLY with pinky. :p

yeah i know ...i dont want to watch it........i just only want to see pinky pair with aof only.......

paof

when i look at their pic.....i 'm just so sad cause i didnot n the fans didnot get to see the whole thing.....but at least the ch7 would pair them again......please pair them up again......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i don't want to watch his la korn SST either. i just wanna see him with only Pinky. don't want to see him as any other character but San Sing Con. yeah looking at their pictures make me so sad and wanna cried that we didn't get to see these scenes and the la korn didn't finish filming like it was suppose too. :lmao:

paof

yeah i don't want to watch his la korn SST either. i just wanna see him with only Pinky. don't want to see him as any other character but San Sing Con. yeah looking at their pictures make me so sad and wanna cried that we didn't get to see these scenes and the la korn didn't finish filming like it was suppose too. :lmao:

yeah i know we should write more...more so that they will know how much we want to see pinky and aof to pair up again.....

cecilia

Staff member
i'm just sad that i didn't get to see their beautiful products .. only get to see DR. GONG AND DAO, which are not expect of me at all.
all these behind the scene picture just make it more sadder than sad .. gets me teary each time i think about it.
sure, at time, i complain about the pace or how they left out important scene, but i still prefer if they have more sweet love scene.
this is so wrong .. thinking about all the last episode. no sweet scenes.
just like Preuka Sawad, if i were to cut them sweet talking conversation into one disc, it'll be less than a hour .. how sad ..
i want to see their love blossom more .. wish they could have replace aof's role with a different actor to finish or create the ORIGINAL script. so sad .. sad ..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah this la korn the storyline is very good. so sad that they didn't get to finish the complete summary. i wouldn't want any other actor to replace Aof. he play his character very well and he look very cute with Pinky. it's just very sad and bad luck to the fans that we didn't get to see the scenes that their love blossom. everyone was waiting for these scenes too. i want to blame god for doing this but again i think things happen for a reason. it's just fate i guess that he would get sick this time and the la korn turn out this way. just sad very sad :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i hope they will pair up soon. any la korn is fine actually, right now just want to see them pair up again so much. :huh:

paof

yeah i know i really really really really want them to pair up..........

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
there was sweet scenes but we didn't get to see it :lmao: from that one picuture of them look like he was about to kiss her. arrgghhh....wanna cried that we didn't get to see it. why why god did this to us!!! :lmao: too sad.

paof

there was sweet scenes but we didn't get to see it :lmao: from that one picuture of them look like he was about to kiss her. arrgghhh....wanna cried that we didn't get to see it. why why god did this to us!!! :lmao: too sad.

i didnot see that picture where he going to kiss her :rolleyes: ......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
this one picture that i post. when she close her eyes and look like he about to move in and kiss her. i think there was probably a kiss scene with them on the mountain. but bad luck we didn't get to see it. :lmao: