Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
If other Actress and Actors have pair up again, they need to PAIR UP Aof and Pinky again too.

Kob and stefen have been pair up twice I think.
Pat and Chakrit have one coming up again.
Pancake and Stefan will have a total of 3 already.
Kob & Num.

SOOOOOOOOOo, WE WANT TO SEE ANOTHER AOF AND PINKY.... :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Janie and Ken.
Ann and ken.

Noon and Kade.
Amy and Kade..

I just to see Aof and Pinky again. HURRY and give us fan some goooooood news...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree Aof and Pinky need to pair up like other praek and nangaek. i wish they would again soon. really want to see them. miss them so much

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i still keep writing to producer of daravdo in his hi5 to pair them up again. are you gals still writing to them? keep writing. :D

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
dont worry i will tell my friend to help me write to them....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Today, 09:16 PM
dont worry i will tell my friend to help me write to them....
thanks, hope our constant request will come true soon. :D

somp9

sarNie Adult
Aof and Pinky need to pair again just like other couples: Kob & Stephen (3 lakorns together), Pancake & Stephen, Yui and Note, Noon & Poh.
So I'm hoping for the same with Aof and Pinky.

paof

yeah i know...i wish it could come too..tomorrow i will ask my friends to help write to them.i miss them a lots...no fan...ken pair with ann like 3 lakron already...we want this to be their 2 lakorn together again..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
You gotta go look at Aof and Pinky unseen photos, the scenes at the mountain that we didn't get to see. :lmao: i wanna scream and cried after seeing these photos. wanna see all these scenes that got cut out. here is the link at Aof webboard
http://baanrukoff.smf4u.com/index.php?topic=245.0
Pinky and Aof are so cute! miss them so much. Pinky's fan ask her since she has 2 la korns, her schedule are full, if she were to pair up with Aof again will she have time to play? she said yes!, she'll find time to,she want to play with Aof again. she can clear her schedule and give 3 days to play. :lol: she also said she has been following Aof's news too(about his health).Pinky is so cute!
p.s. i try to post their photos but can't, sorry. i think you have to be a member before you can see the photos. their fans have got to go see it. these are cute sweet behind the scenes photos when they are rehearsing their lines together. :D

paof

You gotta go look at Aof and Pinky unseen photos, the scenes at the mountain that we didn't get to see. :lmao: i wanna scream and cried after seeing these photos. wanna see all these scenes that got cut out. here is the link at Aof webboard
http://baanrukoff.smf4u.com/index.php?topic=245.0
Pinky and Aof are so cute! miss them so much. Pinky's fan ask her since she has 2 la korns, her schedule are full, if she were to pair up with Aof again will she have time to play? she said yes!, she'll find time to,she want to play with Aof again. she can clear her schedule and give 3 days to play. :lol: she also said she has been following Aof's news too(about his health).Pinky is so cute!
p.s. i try to post their photos but can't, sorry. i think you have to be a member before you can see the photos. their fans have got to go see it. these are cute sweet behind the scenes photos when they are rehearsing their lines together. :D

wow...i wanted to see it too.......but is it thai and i cant read thai...so do u know if they have something to click it,so that it will have engilsh so that i can read.....