Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes please the more people write to them the more the better so they'll know how much the fans want to see these two pair up again. :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Teedee, is Aof better now??

People are still posting asking about him...

He is just resting right? out of danger and stuff??

Look at the thai section to know what Im talking about.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah wish the same he would go back and film SBS but it air and film the same time. and cruel of the ch7 lady not to postpone the ending until he feel better. :arrg:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Aha, actually its the same :lol: :p
It's good that Aof is doing better now. Hopefully like next year he'll pair up with Pinky again ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah miss them so much. someone said Aof is gonna be having a new la korn soon. they are hoping nangaek would be Pinky. heheh. they heard dara video will be opening a new la korn soon. so their fans are crossing finger it will be Aof and Pinky. but then Pinky has 2 la korns already and so busy. how will she ever have time for another la korn :eek: but if the ch7 boss lady order it Pinky will have to play it,she'll make time. :lol: yeah wanna see them go to shows together too. in wwywy would be good and show their cut scenes on the mountain will be great and wanna see them sing duet together too would be so great! :D

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I HOPE IT WOULD BE PINKY....BUT WE DONT KNOW THE STORYLINE YET........I DONT KNOW IF THE LAKORN GOING TO BE KINDA LIKE.....SBS...HOPE SO

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
let them get pair up first, the storyline of the la korn is not important yet. just hope they get pair up first and the storyline we will care about it later. right now want to see them pair up first. please hope nangaek is Pinky. ^_^

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
i hope it will be pinky too and i hope if they do lakorn together again i hope they will have more sweet sence than fighting, i cross my finger hope they pair up againt

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah...as long pinky n aof pair together again...just miss sbs pinky n aof alots....hope that pinky will be the main girl with aof....i hope that it will be it....please let it be.....i really cant wait until they tell us who going to be the main girl....i hope that is pinky again...just hope that it will have alots of sweet n cute scene...oh yeah did that guy write to you anyways?i will write more to the ch7 lady...to pair them up....so do you know how many fans want pinky n aof to do another lakorn together?how many fans write to them?love pinky n aof always n 4ever.......gogogo pinkynaof.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
there are many fans that wrote to ch7 and dara video to request for Pinky and Aof to pair up again. don't know the exact number but probably over 20+. hope all the fans request will come true. cross finger and pray. :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Wowie was going to wait alittle longer to move it but the pinned thread is over flowing. Sorry girls.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
We need more people to write to ch7 and dara vdo.

YES I want to see Aof and Pinky again. I don't care about the storyline too, JUST PAIR UP. :)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I just realize something.

Aof said in an interview that he loves fried eggs. He said he has to eat fried eggs with every meal.

&&&&&&

In SBS, when Pinky and him were in the forest, he made Pinky fried eggs and she ate it all. LOL. :loool: I just thought it was funny, cause out of everything he can cook, instead he made fried eggs.