Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
it's so sad that we didn't get to see the mountain scenes. I want to see it so bad. It's the only scenes that I have been waiting for all along and it sucks that Channel 7 and the stupid evil lady boss wouldn't wait until Aof gets better and film it.... ARRRG...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
so are aof n pinky going to do a concert........on this movie.....like other lakorn...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I saw a picture of Aof and jakajan for their lakorn with Panace and Tle.

THEY DON"T look good at all.

Aof and Pinky are SOOOOOOO better. ....

Aof only match with Pinky... I can't see him matching any other Nang eak.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 08:14 PM
I saw a picture of Aof and jakajan for their lakorn with Panace and Tle.

THEY DON"T look good at all.

Aof and Pinky are SOOOOOOO better. ....

Aof only match with Pinky... I can't see him matching any other Nang eak.
i agree totally. he and Pinky are a perfect match. and that goes for Pinky too. can't accept him being with another girl other than Pinky. don't want to see him with another girl. i want to keep the image of him as San forever.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no not cute at all with him and jekajan she look much older than him which she is of course. want to see only Aof and Pinky together. want to see them keep on pairing up in many la korns.

paof

yeah i know he dont match other girls than pinky.......that goes for her too......i just only want her to pair with aof.......

paof

no not cute at all with him and jekajan she look much older than him which she is of course. want to see only Aof and Pinky together. want to see them keep on pairing up in many la korns.

yeah i agree ..........they just make a hot,cute,n sweet couple.....i wish n hope that they will have a lote of lakorn together.........n more than i can say.......just love pinky n aof always n 4ever...i will miss san n lilly.....,......n sbs 4forever.........n always.............................

paof

YES YES...

AOF WILL ALWAYS MATCH WITH PINKY... :)

AOF AND PINKY ALWAYS!!!!!

yeah he only match with pinky.........i dont see any other girls will match aof like pinky............

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nope aum doesn't match with pinky. he is too old and look too old for her. pinky and aof are match made for eachother. such cute adorable perfect match. don't wanna see them pair up with anyone else. oh gosh! wish they would pair up really soon. badly wanna see them together again. :D

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
how old is jakjan? i think she's around 25? yeah she looks a bit older than him that sucks. anyway i just saw tee ni morchit and aof is sooooooo cute! his singing is not bad either. hehe he said he likes kade and they kinda teased noon about that. i like how he just act himself. he looked comfortable up there.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think jekajan is 26-27 yr old. yeah in his interview he seem grounded. he was cute. his singing is pretty good too. wanna heard him sing with Pinky would be cute! :D