Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
wow Teedee, what a cute dream scene. Made me blush. Sounds soooooo sweet.

yeah, have it on DVD and I will buy it too...

Anymore interview with Pinky about SBS??? I wanna see.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I saw the part where he was at the mountian house. Episode 14. when the police officer called him and ask where he was at. He was sitting outside the mountain home.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah my dream make me all smile and blush. :p i'm going nuts over Aof+Pinky. oh Aof went to the show Ti ni mor chit which air 8-31 he tape it before he was in the hospital. he said he was shock when know he get to play with Pinky and he shakes but she try to talk to him so he won't be too nervous and there was the time they had to take pictures together and he was to hug her waist his hands was all shaky so she tease him who put cell phone around the stomache?! everyone laugh ,he was all embrass. :lol:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I blush when I see your banner Teedee. SOOOOOO CUTE..

I love Aof and Pinky..

I guess he warm up to our hearts. He was perfect in SBS and the perfect match for Pinky. <3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think iptv should have it. no sadly Pinky didn't come. only Aof. he sing on the show too. he was cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 03:59 PM
I blush when I see your banner Teedee. SOOOOOO CUTE..

I love Aof and Pinky..

I guess he warm up to our hearts. He was perfect in SBS and the perfect match for Pinky. <3
thank you. yep he stole my heart from SBS and make the perfect cutest couple with Pinky. make a lot of people go crazy over them. wanna see them pair up so bad. the fans in pantip print their comments and send it to dara video company already. hope the producer will listen to the fans and pair them up soon.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Me too. he stole my heart since episode 1 of SBS.

Aof can sing. I saw him on save the world concert. Sounds so cute.

YES, Dara VDC and Ch7 people should listen to us.

WE LOVE AOF AND PINKY. <3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep yep love them.after sbs ended make me so sad don't want to watch any la korns. don't want to watch other la korns of them either just only want to watch la korns of them together

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
the song when they put at the end of each ep...it show when he walking in the wood...........yeah now sbs over i have nothing to watch......yesterday i rewatch sbs again....love pinky n aof......4ever always......

paof

yep yep love them.after sbs ended make me so sad don't want to watch any la korns. don't want to watch other la korns of them either just only want to watch la korns of them together

yeah just want them to pair again n again...i dont want pinky or aof to pair with other people ,but i want pinky n aof to pair again...

paof

oh yeah.....if you guy have news about pinky or aof please tell me to..........

paof

can u guys upload it in youtube so i can go watch it........thank you.....

paof

yeah...miss sbs n paof so much.......i really really really really hope they will pair up again..........