Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
let's keep sbs page alive! hehe...i sense an obsession here. tears, i am sad too actually. i guess if the ending was better i wouldn't be this sad. just feel that it is missing something like more pinky and aof scenes!
yeah i know.. if the ending end like it was suppose to, then i would be happy.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
YEAH IF IT END LIKE IT SUPPOSE I WOULD NOT BE THIS SAD N HURT......I WOULD BE REALLY REALLY HAPPY THAT IT END LIKE THE SUMMARY..

paof

N IF THEY DONT CUT IT I WILL SEE ALL THE PART THAT I WANT TO SEE....

paof

CAN I ASK YOU GUYS SOME THING...IF THEY FOLLOWING THE SUMMARY WHICH PART OR SCENE WOULD YOU WANT TO WATCH IT OR SEE IT/

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i watch them over and over that i went and dream about them.lol and it make me blush :p my dream was she try to wrestle him but can't. and he kiss her forehead softly and kept kissing her cheek softly. aww..thinking about it make me blush :wub: it was only a dream but it can make me smile. :lol: i wanna see the uncut scenes at the mountain. Pinky told her fans about it which make me wanna see it so bad. she said Aof kidnap her on the wedding day, take her to the house on the mountain, he torture her such as tell her to go get water. put the water in the bucket. that she got tire and fell asleep where the toum(ceremic pot to keep water in) is, then he came and saw her asleep and watch her till she wake up. then at night time they found out they are the little boy and little girl that like eachother. p'tor and nutoon and they slept together. awww. wanna see it to bad. why they have to cut out all these sweet scenes. pinky said the fans will like these scenes a lot. because it's sweet and bitter. and there is a scene they both cried together too. it's like a mix of jum luey ruk, sawanbieng and tung pun kamatep all together. heheh.n'Grace you said you have a friend in polyplus who is the daughter right? well can you please go tell your friend to tell her mom to go ask these unseen scenes of pinky and aof at the mountains from dara video to show it on wan wun young wun you show? a lot of the fans wanna see it. thanks!

paof

why cant that just put into a dvd .....i would buy it...if that have it on dvd...

nina07

sarNie Adult
I think they are having it on dvd. lol.

But this lakorn was good overall. The ending just sucked. haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i want it on the dvd too. the fans are asking for it too but i doubt that ch7 will do that. but maybe they would if a lot of the fans keep asking for it. i hope cross finger. because what a waste they already film these sweet scenes already but didn't air it. we didn't get to see it. sucks! so sad.for the fans who wait to see these sweet scenes.

paof

yeah i know....the more we talk about the cut scene ...the more i want to watch it....

paof

SO IF THEY PUT THE CUTOUT PART INTO A DVD.....WOULD THEY PUT EVERY PART THAT THEY CUT OR NOT AIR IT..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think they have every part because Aof got sick first. they didn't film the ending yet. they probably just finish filming the sweet scenes on the mountain.

paof

at least they have the part in the mountain..i just want to know if they have the part when he walking in the wood.......