Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

maomolly

sarNie Egg
It does suck how it doesn't end how it suppose to :arrg: then, im glad Aof ish in da ended scene w/Pinky n at least its a "Happy Ended" though not tat satisfy :angry: but, i'll take it :wacko: at least tat bitch didn' kill San (I meant tat lady who's in charge of airin dis lakorn) :angry: Lotx of luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :wub: :kiss: oh yea, did cha watch dis one clip of Aof in da hosipital on youtube{under someone name Jukjuun: which upload da clip}-N he ish sayin n lettin all fans noe he fine now n to not worry :kiss: Such a Cutie Pie :wub: though he ain't feelin good, he's stil so darn Kute!!!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
just saw the ending, man they rushed it.. i cant beleive Dao was pregnanat?? when
did that ever happended??? maybe they needed someone n there to be pregnant cuz pinky
is not pregnant wit aof so they had to change the story that Dao is pregnant..... well didnt like the
ending much... im glad that pinky and aof ended up wot eachother, the doctor and dao ended up 2gether..
oh yea and the cop guy found another girl... yay for him...

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
man i haven't seen the ending yet but just by reading everyone's comments i'm quite disppointed. i was hoping for a willing scene and aof and pinky spending time together away either in their hometown or like what the summary said!

I know, I should've never read the summary so mad that it did not end that way. I even confirmed by buying a magazine lakorn, and it said just that. Gosh, stupid CH7 directors. It's all their fault!

amythao

sarNie Adult
I think is was a weird ending and a bit out of what I thinking, but I didn't think it will end this fast...Hope to see Aof and Pinky work with each other agian and hope Aof feel better soon.

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
The ending was really a horrible rush! Imagine three people died in the conclusion! San should have had at least a confrontation scene with his mom so that he was able to pour out his anguish.They should have saved some really dramatic scenes for San,his sister and his mother Mootitha. What made me a bit happy was the reconciliation and revelation scene between Pee Tho and Noo Toon in the hospital,that was really cute. Even in the past dramas here in this station, the endings really suck!

icebé

sarNie Egg
^ so true, what could they have done with aof in hospital lol,
the ending was ok... i'm really happy that the cop guy has a girlfriend 2, lmao

and i hope aof gets well really soon so that he can make a new drama with pinky as soon as possible - with a better ending and with lots of sweet scenes!!!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Im waiting for Aof and Pinky to pair up again too.

They did rush the lakorn. I wanted to see San lash out at his mom too. BUT NO.

I blame the evil ch7 lady. they should have postpone til Aof get's better or extend the lakorn longer and showed us what they have already film before Aof got sick.

This lakorn should have had 18 episode total.

AOF AND PINKY ALWAYS.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah.........i know ......but anyways hope pinky n aof will pair up again...

paof

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT IT HURT MY HEART SO MUCH CAUSE THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME OF SBS.......I WILL MISS IT A LOTS..........N I WILL MISS PINKY N AOF 4EVER....MY LAST HOPE IS THAT THEY WILL PAIR UP AGAIN...............N AGAIN N AGAIN........I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH .....4EVER N ALWAYS PINKY N AOF.................

paof

I VOTE FOR DVD N ANOTHER LAKORN...CAUSE I WANT TO SEE MORE SWEET N CUTE SCENE OF PINKY N AOF........I JUST SO MAD THAT IT DID NOT END LIKE THE STORYLINE...IF IT END LIKE THE STORYLINE I THINK IT WILL GET A BETTER RATING..........BUT IT DID NOT..........BUT AT LEAST AOF IS OK......N THERE ARE MORE TIME N LAKORN THAT PINKY N AOF CAN DO..........ANYWAYS I JUST SO SAD ABOUT THIS LAKORN......THEY SHOULD JUST WAIT UNTIL HE GETTING BETTER I SHOULD WAIT THEN RUSH THE END N CUT OUT ALL THE SWEET N CUTE SCENE AWAY.............JUST SO ANGRY......HOPE NEXT TIME THEY WILL HAVE MORE CUTE N SWEET SCENE TOGETHER........

nina07

sarNie Adult
I disliked the part where she visited him at the hospital, because he was REALLY healing from his surgery and he was so weak. :S

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i jus saw the ending and i am really mad! :angry: they jammed everything in 1 epi and did it w/o aof. when he got shot and they took him to the hospital that wasn't him at all cuz they never showed his face. they really messed up the lakorn! i pefer they postpone it instead of ending like that. that's what u get when u film and air at the same time.

when dao went to crash the wedding it was like she was the n'rai lol she really got stronger. the hospital scene with san and lily, i wonder if aof was really in the hospital. poor him have to film while being sick.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
San was really in the hospital resting.

gosh I miss this lakorn.

I don't know what to watch now. DARN.

Hurry and pair up again Aof and Pinky.