Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but toward the middle of the la korn aof's acting improve he doesn't look so nervous the scene with pinky. the scene on the mountain he look comfortable around pinky already. he hug her all tight that was so cute. i wanna watch more. wanna cry.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Lilly's dad die and same with Aof's mom.

Everyone in SBS was great.
Lilly and San perfect.
The mom was evil, but she played it GREAT. I was teary when she was in the hospital caring for SAN.
The doctor and Dao were very cute together.
Everyone was GREAT.
I wanted to see more SWEET scenes with San and Lilly, and fighting back scene with Lilly and Muthita. Gosh, it need more episode to make the lakorn 100% PERFECT.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I still perfer Kwan over Pan. I'll be happy to hear that she has a lakorn soon. I'm just glad that Pinky has some in lines or else I would totally be pissed.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well i think they won't finish the la korn like it was suppose to be so i want to see Pinky and Aof pair up again in the new la korn. but if can chose i rather see them finish this la korn like it was suppose to be too.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
but toward the middle of the la korn aof's acting improve he doesn't look so nervous the scene with pinky. the scene on the mountain he look comfortable around pinky already. he hug her all tight that was so cute. i wanna watch more. wanna cry.
i know his acting improved a lot... except there's not enough romance scenes of them together...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult

ME TOO... :lmao: They look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i know his acting improved a lot... except there's not enough romance scenes of them together...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I WRITE TO THAT LADY THAT PLEASE PAIR PINKY N AOF TOGETHER AGAIN...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah wanna see those romantic scenes too. i think there will surely be more if it didn't get cut and they continue filming.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah write to the ch 7 lady to bring pinky and aof to pair up again in the new la korn because she make all the decision which praek and nangaek will get pair up. i wrote to her already. please the more people write the more she will know the fans want to see pinky and aof pair up again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i can't get over the madness either. everytime i think about it just make me more mad.but what can we do. they are not going to re film anymore. we can just keep lily and san and this la korn in our memory