Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
when i talked about the willing and the baby, it was about pinky and aof of course!!! desapointed, i'm desapointed...

cecilia

Staff member
totally, i feel cheat that it didn't go according to the HYPER PLOT ..
if it's not for that script, i wouldn't bother to sit and watch them bickering .. day after day, make up after makeup LOl

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I agree too. What a bummer. No willy and no baby. Barely any sweet scene. I want MORE...

We should write to chanel 7 and tell him to pair up Aof and Pinky again in 2009. :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hopefully, JYLS wont dissapoint us <_<
the one with win or the one with new?
i don't know but i doubt, both p'eks are annoying... but the most annoying is new! omg i can't believe it, he has paired up with my noon w and the lakorn sucks!

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Yes, I mean New :D

If you actually look at the pics, their really cute together :D

Its just that New is really whitee. haha.

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: .. after this one, i won't bother to watch Pinky's lakorn anymore until a new scripting come to my attention .. still so mad .. such BAD TIMING !! They really needs to finish filming then air it so fans wont' be disappoint in their future lakorns.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ugh, yeah with his little chinky eyes :lol
I think he uses bleach :loool:
But, Aof and Weir use alot of powder in their lakorns from the looks of it. hehe.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
YEAH I KNOW WE SHOULD WRITE TO CH7 TO PAIR PINKY N AOF TOGERTHER AGAIN IN A NEW LAKORN.....BUT I CANT WAIT TILL 2009.....I JUST WANT IN 2008 AROUND NOVEMBER ....IF IT IS TRUE I WOULD BE REALLY HAPPY THAT THEY DID ANOTHER LAKORN TOGETHER...HOPE THAT IT WILL BE GOOD LIKE SBS..BUT IT JUST THAT IT DID NOT GOES LIKE THE STORYLINES,IF IT GOES LIKE THE STORYLINES I WOULD BE HAPPY,CAUSE THEY DID NOT CUT THE SWEETS N CUTES SCENE N I GET TO SEE MY FAVORITE SCENE...BUT ANYWAYS I STILL LIKE SBS....I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WANT PINKY N AOF TO DO ANOTHERLAKORN TOGETHER.......PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
.....I HOPE THAT THE STORYLINES KINDA GOES LIKE SBS.......I JUST LOVE PINKY N AOF SUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT N CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COUPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...LOVE PINKY N AOF 4EVER N ALWAYS PINKY N AOF...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i'm still very disappointed that they cut out a lot of the good parts like the scenes in the house on the mountain, the willing scene and she get pregnant. all the good parts has been cut and it has to end fast. instead of Lily being pregnant they change to Dao being pregnant instead. so weird. but at least it end sweet with them at the hospital and they still show a bit of the cute scene on the mountain and edited that to be the ending. so for a rush ending. they did pretty ok i guess. right now i really want to see Aof+Pinky pair up again soon. a lot of the fans are asking for it too, want to see they pair up again,while they are a hot couple right now, ch7 should pair them up fast. wanna see them play a similar character like LiLy+San and similar storyline like Suparb burud satan too. ohm pieng. may my wish and the fans come true! :lol: this la korn is still one of my favorite la korn. bad luck for Pinky 2 times. first her la korn with Weir, second her la korn with Aof. such bad luck! :eek:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah i know.........they are a hot couple to me..........i hope they will do another lakorn together again.........hope the storylines kinda goes like sbs.................please cross my heart

yeah..........finally it end..............still it my favorite lakorn of pinky n aof..............i just love both of them...pinky +aof 4ever..........

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I finally saw the ending. :) Its very very cute. I see that they did edited the mountain scene for the end. It looks like its the scene after the willing. ;)

This is my favorite lakorn too. I do wish Pinky and Aof will star in more lakorns together.. SOOOOOO, lets write to channel 7. hehehehehehe :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 03:07 PM
I finally saw the ending. Its very very cute. I see that they did edited the mountain scene for the end. It looks like its the scene after the willing.

This is my favorite lakorn too. I do wish Pinky and Aof will star in more lakorns together.. SOOOOOO, lets write to channel 7. hehehehehehe
yeah i think so too, the scene they edit at the end was probably after their willing scene. think about it make me so sad. :lmao: wanna watch more. :lmao:
the fans wrote to ch 7 already. i also send a message to the producer and e-mail to the ch7 boss lady too. hope they listen to the fans. :unsure: cross finger we'll get to see Aof+Pinky pair up very soon.
if you want to write to the producer of dara video here is his hi5 http://www.hi5.com/friend/book/signBookRed...serid=117888402
and ch7 boss lady e-mail: surang@ch7.com

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

wanna post their very cute scene on the mountain house. so sad we didn't get to see the whole scenes. :lmao: probably more sweet scenes before and after this. :( :lmao: oh i miss LiLy and San so much. :lmao: end too fast.

photos credit to pantip