Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

cecilia

Staff member
lol ..
thank you peaches for that short clip
and sunny for letting me know before i turn crazy waiting

i am so damn mad at iptv .. :angry:
klajfklasdjfsdklfjsdklfjsdklfjasklfjasdkfdf.sd.. my head is buring .. on fire. ..
wanna yell at them ..

not only i don't get the whole script ruin, i didn't get to watch the ending either. what a waste of my sleep *sighed*

poor guy, he looks so tired and sad at the ending scene .
thank you peaches.

i still am disappoint :lmao: not satisfy enough --- today episode is very out of place .. even if they try to edit it out.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yea, Cecilia, I know what you mean. Its 11 in the afternoon for me. We both were watching it Live, and DARN new Conf, and NOW we didn't get to see the ending. guess I'll have to wait for iptv to fully upload, so we can catch the ending. DARN...

Im Pissed too...GRRRRRRR :arrg:

So it ended at the hospital and MORE????????

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know. i'm heading back home any minute but this is pissing me off.
iptv usually don't' get their version up until 12-2 pm :lmao: ..*sighed*

so mad .. i have to change plan just so i can watch the ending or else, it'll drive me nut for the next 4 days. :loool:
if i know this is going to happen, i wouldn't bother to watch it to make me irritate later. so angry !!!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
^i don't know. i'm heading back home any minute but this is pissing me off.
iptv usually don't' get their version up until 12-2 pm :lmao: ..*sighed*

so mad .. i have to change plan just so i can watch the ending or else, it'll drive me nut for the next 4 days. :loool:
if i know this is going to happen, i wouldn't bother to watch it to make me irritate later. so angry !!!!

Yeah I know what you mean. Its around 4 to 5 my time and I live in Little Rock, Arkansas.. Well, glad Im out shopping and running errands today.

cecilia

Staff member
^it suck b/c i was so happy at least i get to watch it live before heading out.
now i get more angry than ever b/c everything is messed up !!! :angry:

stupid iptv still have the same two songs playing, why do they keep doing this .. annoying.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I know... DARN THAI TV... Im sooooo MAD.. :arrg:

Where are u heading out to for 4 days Cecilia?

cecilia

Staff member
going back home for the weekend --- and watching sister play soccer at tournament in oshkosh ja

can't believe this. another one to make me complain and not forget like LNJ :angry:

hahah. they have vic on ch3 --- what's the name of it. the girl looks so young LOl

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
LNJ??? Whats the lakorn name???

I like SBS. :wub:

I will have to suck it up and wait til the evening to watch the sweet ending.

Im thinking of going back and watching TKC, only to the part of what happen to Pinky. LOL. How Kwan comes in.. something to do.. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^speaking of kwan, did you see the commercial of her .. she's so cute -- i'll upload it later.
as for TKC, i didn't bother to watch episode 1 of that one --- heard it's good but disappoint too .lol

LNJ is LHONG NGAO JAI of Kob and Sunti, it's their first lakorn.

hahah. i like JLR more than SBS --- the r scene over did it for me.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I heard some things about JLR, I might go and watch that too. Its the lakorn with Aff and Aum right???
I saw the old version of the lakorn when I was younger.The nang aek was Ning K. and the pa aek was some older guy with curly hair. I don't know his name.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
well, lome, it end today ..
so that's one advantage of this lakorn
you don't need to wait in agony -- LOL

wth hey, i did not expect that from dao and dr gong.
---
DAO is PREGNANT !!!
:eek: !!!!

poor officer :lmao:
i'll lean you my shoulder to cry on.

I Know. I know. who knew hugging could lead to a baby. I don't think they ever had sex. Yea, they stayed one night at the hotel together but I never thought Dr.Gong had it in him
lol.

Wedding.

----

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: i was laughing in my head too . don't he know not to do it since he is so devote to lily and he just dont' seem like those kind of ppl .. doing silly thing, i mean, xxx is not a silly thing but from him .. i can't imagine :loool: -- or at least, since he's a doctor, he should know the risk, i guess, he's 100% that dao is clean, don't mind risking his life for it. :blush:

what even bad is that when i saw that part of her about to vomit, i thought it was part of her leukemia symptoms .. i guess, they read in here and know that i want to see a baby in here so decide to add dr gong's baby in here to make me happy .. LOl **flattering myself* LOl

and what happen to dao's sickness, ever since she found love, i didn't see her go through all them cramps .. or pain .. LOl .. i guess, love really make ppl feel energize every day. LOl

anyway, there are alot alot alot of loophole in this lakorn .. worst than LNJ ---

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Cecilia. This lakorn should have been longer. Its not Aof fault that he got sick. I think its that darn pancake's lakorn airing soon, that they have to end it short.

Her lakorn starting Aof is airing on the 5. I mean WHY??? Thats soooooo gay. Her lakorn with Stefen is still on air. I think thats not fair. :arrg:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^:loool: i was laughing in my head too . don't he know not to do it since he is so devote to lily and he just dont' seem like those kind of ppl .. doing silly thing, i mean, xxx is not a silly thing but from him .. i can't imagine :loool: -- or at least, since he's a doctor, he should know the risk, i guess, he's 100% that dao is clean, don't mind risking his life for it. :blush:

what even bad is that when i saw that part of her about to vomit, i thought it was part of her leukemia symptoms .. i guess, they read in here and know that i want to see a baby in here so decide to add dr gong's baby in here to make me happy .. LOl **flattering myself* LOl

and what happen to dao's sickness, ever since she found love, i didn't see her go through all them cramps .. or pain .. LOl .. i guess, love really make ppl feel energize every day. LOl
anyway, there are alot alot alot of loophole in this lakorn .. worst than LNJ ---
I couldn't agree more. I absolutely didn't understand the whole point of the wedding. Why a wedding? Why not just borrow money from Dr.Gong? I could understand that Dr.Gong is her safety net and protector from Wuttikorn but come on, he has Dao now. She knows that. And, Dr.Gong needs to speak up to his dad.

cecilia

Staff member
^like seriously, he does need to communicate with his dad.
lily know she doesn't love him or that he doesn't love her either.
borrowing money wouldn't be a bad idea --- i know the dude want to repay it back in other way
bu tha'ts before he have dao. and on top of that, he slept with her too .. why the heck ..

oh, and i find no reason why they should have wutikorn and his family in there or that may chasing san around.
she seem like she can't live without san and then all of sudden, she just gave him up freely, i expect her to go way beyond.

but what i can i say, it's not aof's fault that he land in the hospital, just too sad how thing have to be all cramp up into one episode, which make no sense at all.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
no willing's scene, no baby :lmao: dara video sucks, it could be better if they filmed their lakorns before airing them! at least, fans are not deceived!