Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't mind if it end in the hospital, i'm happy already he'll be in the end scene. :D can't wait to see how they change the story around and especially the ending. hope it's a cute sweet ending between LiLy and San.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but i think she won't marry because they are going to cut out the part aof drag her out of the wedding. or maybe they will keep the wedding scene but something else happen and the wedding got cancel. gosh...i'm stun don't know how they would fix the story around. so i guess we'll just see aof at the very end. :huh: the rest is on Pinky and other actors scene.

maomolly

sarNie Egg
I'm 2!!!really glad tat Aof will b in da ended scene no matter wat happen :D then, hopefullly like Teedee said at least its a happy ended-i'll take it :dude: N totally Teedee, Aof n Pinky should partners up in another lakorn as a couple again soon like in 2009 to make up for dis lakorn due to Aof's health problem :kiss: well, im glad he's okie now :clap: Will absolutely n definitely miss Aof w/Pinky :lmao: Lotx of Luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :wub: :kiss:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
what a shame that they have to rush the ending.. i was waiting for it.... oh poor aof, hopes he get better. it's so sad that they have to cut out all the sweet scenes.. i feel like there's not enough sweet scenes between them... i was hoping for more, but i guess this is it. I can't believe them though... I don't want to push Aof to the limit, after his surgery, so I'll just hope that the next one will be better. I'm still disappointed, but as long as Aof is better than that's all i want more than anything else.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm so dissappoint. no baby :lmao: that's my most anticipating scene ever ..
just glad the guy is okay .. suck ---

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so dissappoint. no baby :lmao: that's my most anticipating scene ever ..
just glad the guy is okay .. suck ---
LOL, it ok Cecila mabye next time, there be "BABY"

I hope Aof lfeel better! Reading the article crushed my heart!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too. very disappointed, so sad didn't get to see more sweet scenes of them and it has to end fast :lmao: but Aof's health is more important. hope he get well soon. there is always the next la korn. just cross finger they will get to pair up in 2009. ;) will miss LiLy and San so much. Pinky and Aof became my favorite on sreen and off screen couple. :( *sigh* Pinky's la korn make me so happy and so sad again. her last one with Weir make me so sad too that it didn't end with her and Weir. and now this la korn has to end fast and cut out all the sweet scenes. such bad luck to Pinky and the fans we didn't get to see the sweet and baby scenes we have been waiting for in here. :lmao:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah i know no more sweet scene of pinky and aof..........but oh will at least he ok right now..........maybe they can do another lakorn together...............i will miss pinky n aof.............i will wait untill aof n pinky do another lakorn together..........

Here's a quote from www.daradaily.com:

โดยอาจจะต้องใช้เวลาพัà¸?นาน 1 สัปดาห์ à¹?ต่เนื่องด้วยละคร “สุภาพบุรุษซาตานâ€? ที่อ๊อฟรับบทเป็นพระเอà¸?ของเà¸
ื่อง เป็นละครที่ถ่ายทำไป ออนà¹?อร์ไป จึงทำให้à¸?ารถ่ายทำที่เหลืออà¸
à¸?à¸?เพียง 2-3 ตอน ละครà¸?็จะถึงตอนอวสานนั้น เà¸?ิดมีปัà¸?หาในà¸?ารถ่ายทำ เพราะอ๊อฟพระเอà¸?ของเรื่องยัà¸
ต้องพัà¸?รัà¸?ษาตัวใน รพ. อยู่ à¹?ละสต็อà¸?ที่ถ่ายทำไว้ สามารถนำมาออà¸?อาà¸?าศได้ถึงà¹?คà¹
วันนี้ (ศุ�ร์ ที่ 29 ส.ค.2551) เท่านั้น

ซึ่งปัà¸?หาในครั้งนี้ à¹?หล่งข่าวได้à¹?จ้งว่า ทางด้าน “ดาราวีดีโอâ€? à¹?ละ “ช่อง 7 สีâ€? จะà¹?à¸?้ไขด้วยวิธีปรับบทละครใà¸
้พระเอà¸?ของเรื่องได้รับบาดเà¸
็บ ต้องเข้ารัà¸?ษาตัวที่ รพ. à¹?ละให้เรื่องทุà¸?อย่างมาจบลงà¹
บบà¹?ฮ้ป***เอ็นดิ้ง ที่รพ. โดยจะยà¸?ทีมงานถ่ายทำละคร “สุภาพบุรุษซาตานâ€? มาถ่ายทำ ณ รพ. เà¸?ษมราษà¸?ร์ประชาชื่น ที่อ๊อฟพัà¸?รัà¸?ษาตัวอยู่เป็นà¸
า�จบของละคร

ส่วนเรื่องà¸?ารออนà¹?อร์นั้น ละคร “สุภาพบุรุษซาตานâ€? จะเลื่อนจาà¸?à¸?ำหนดเดิม อวสานในคืนวันอาทิตย์ที่ 31 สิงหาคม 2551 เปลี่ยนมาจบเร็วขึ้นในวันเสà¸
ร์ที่ 30 สิงหาคม 2551 นี้à¹?ทน พร้อมทั้งเลื่อนà¸?ารออà¸?อาà¸?าศà¸
ะครเรื่องใหม่ “เย้ยฟ้าท้าดิน� ที่จะมาเสียบต่อ ให้ออ�อา�าศในเร็วขึ้น

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i know there is always another la korn they can play in, but i like this la korn a lot. i like the storyline a lot, interesting...i like that praek and nangaek like and bonded since a kid and gave eachother something to remember eachother by, they both have same problems which is they both loose their mom. her mom die and his mom left him and then died. and then her dad died. so they long for love like a problem child she want love from her dad he want love from his mom. they have similar personality which is won't let the other one harass them they get back at eachother, they like eachother all a long. he has no other girl and she has no other guy.i like praek and nangaek's character. he's suppose to be cruel and mean to her and want to get revenge but they didn't make him that mean to her. (well except the part he slap and choke her that was mean but beside that). he always protect her. she's feisty. her character is funny and cute to watch.i like that it wasn't too serious there are many scenes they fight like kids which is funny and cute of them. i wish there was a miracle ch7 don't end it on sat yet and wait for aof to go back and film the rest of his scenes. and end next week when fully done film like the summary but it can't be. which is very sad. i like the novel of this la korn, the script writer, director,actors+actress play their character well. just sad that they didn't finish the la korn like the summary. there are so many important parts climax scenes that happen toward the end. which got cut. pinky said there were scene they both cry together. dramatic scenes they film together. but we won't get to see it. sad.this storyline has everything that i wanted to see Pinky play. kidnap on wedding day, praek and nangek slept together, she got pregnant.... but didn't happen which make me very sad. :lmao: want to see Pinky and Aof play this kind of story la korn again. and similar character.some people said should do part 2. i agree.

pze

sarNie Adult
this is sad....i was waiting too see the baby n all....or just too even hear shes pregnant.......

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no the article said they don't have enough scenes of Aof in stocks to air on sat. that's why they have to change the script around and make him get hurt and in the hospital and end there. so i think they didn't finish filming in the forest yet when he kidnap her and they slept together. so we won't get to see the part he kidnap and they slept together. :huh:

DaraVDO is definitely not "cutting" the script, just changing it somehow for Aof to have less acting. So, we do have a chance that they're following the script, but not all the fighting. Phew! For a moment, I thought that they were just going to change the whole thing. But no, DaraVDO is trying to change it to fit everyone's needs. So it WILL be following the storyline, just not completely. But Aof can't do a lot of acting, so their "changing" may be a significant one. At least they're still following it...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what part he got hurt in the forest? well anyways, Pinky's fan went to visit Pinky and Aof on the set at the hospital where they going to film the last scene. they talk about the scenes in the house on the mountain said the fans would love it. because there are sweet bitter scenes that the team la korn prepare to give to the fans that they been asking for but then it has to re edit because there are lots of scenes that was suppose to continue after that but Aof can't get up to continue filming. so Aof and Pinky apologize for that. Pinky said if the fans want to see it it's still time left to go ask ch7.
and they thank you the fans for following watching this la korn till the end. right now she is waiting for the new script.
i just found out the author and script writer is the same person. cool that's why her writing is good because it's her own novel. so she fix the ending for them. lets see how well she will fix the ending. :p