Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man...I hope he really get better...I just hope the ending wont be rushed...in fact the ending better not be sad like san dies or ends up having some kind of health problem

rococo

sarNie Egg
poor aof hope he get better soon. so the lakorn is gonna end on saturday instead? How are they gonna fit everything in 2 episode? Man that really sucks. My weekend is ruined. I just hope that the ending comes out great. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah so sad the la korn has to end early. confirm saturday end. they have to cut out like 10+scenes which are all sweet and mean scenes when Aof kidnap Pinky. so sad. :lmao: so they have to re do and add other scenes in. i have no idea how they are going to end it. hope they don't make him die or anything. they probably use a stand in and edit his face at the end. sucks! there is like 30% left to film if he didn't get sick first. i wanna see these scenes why they have to cut it out, they already film it, they should just show it. or show it in one of ch7 show to make the fans happy like a bonus thing. don't waste it. these are all good scenes that the viewers are waiting to see. sigh...sad.. they should let Aof and Pinky pair up again. make up for this la korn. it didn't even end like it was suppose too. so dissappointing. i'm very sad :lmao:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah i know it kinda suck like that but oh will ...it still my favorite lakorn......yeah that should make another lakorn pinky n aof again...y do that have to cut so much scene....hope he will get better soon...love pinky n aof.....sweet n cute couple.....love u 2 4 ever.....

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ya, this does suck <.<

Their going to film the ending at the hospital since hes still healing. I mean, who ends it at the hospital?? hahahaha. :lol:

But, atleast Aof is doing finee :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no there is a la korn that end at the hospital. but rarely.i just hope we get to see him at the end not like just edit his face there or just see his back that would be stupid! but yeah at least he's fine. i'm glad.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah the only lakorn I remember that ended at the hospital was Au nuvapol and prae's lakorn...Sao Tem Pikut...lol

pze

sarNie Adult
i think they should just postpone it....instead of having too rush the ending.....i rather wait impatiently then rush.....this is something that sucks when they film n play at the same time....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree they should postpone it and wait till he feel better and come back and film the rest, i rather wait too, but ch7 is mean. they decided to rush the ending. filming and airing the same time does really sucks! :arrg:
here is photo of them from the la korn set from last week scene before he was sick

i doubt it the ending will be cute or sweet. i'm happy if they actually show him at the end instead of editing just his face or back. :eek:

nina07

sarNie Adult
urgh . that would suck if they just showed his back or edited his facee? I mean whats the point of having him there if you arent going to show his whole body? lol.

cute :]] thanks for posting the pic. too much powder though :lol: hehe.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
so today r anyone going to upload sbs.....cause it seen like no body upload it yet...

nina07

sarNie Adult
^he collapsed on the set because his lung punctured and started bleeding. Doctors think its from too much fighting and someone hit him really hard.

but hes fine now. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
definately they're going to cut out the scenes he kidnap her on her wedding day with mor kong and lock her in the house on the mountain and they slept together. i think maybe they'll change to she won't marry mor kong and Aof got shot and hurt and in the hospital and Pinky go visit him and end there??? see him lying on bed :unsure: sucks! i'm still so very sad that it didn't end like it was suppose too. all the important good parts has to be cut out and didn't get to film either like the part he found out she's the little girl and is pregnant. i'm so depress. :lmao: they really need to pair up again soon in 2009 make up for this la korn that didn't end so well. B) ep.13 was cute the kiss/slap scene and sweet the part she faint and he wipe her face, hold her hand to his cheek and touch her forehead. just make me more sad that we won't get to see them anymore and won't get to see their sweet scenes either that has been cut out. :lmao:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I know, it sucks. I wanna see more of Aof and Pinky. So, its gonna end tomorrow huh?? I can't think of whats gonna happen next.??? :unsure:

Mor kong hasn't told any one hes gonna marry Dao, and he hasn't met her brother which is San and the truth isn't really outthere yet. DARN. This lakorn should have more episode.

I will sure miss Aof and Pinky.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read the news. the producer of this la korn said he's not going to cut the la korn but instead will change the script around and Aof will definately be in the ending. first they plan to find a location near the hospital to film the ending but the doctor said don't want Aof to move around too much so now the producer and staff member are all stress out how they will end the la korn. i guess if can't move Aof around then they probably gonna have to film him in the hospital :p well we'll have to see tomorrow how the end will be like :eek:
lol yeah i'm camp out in here. :lol: