Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

wanna share a cute photo of Aof+Pinky from In magazine. the magazine tease said Pinky is suparb satree satan because she hurt Aof more in the la korn. they are so cute and funny! :( *sigh* i will miss them when the la korn end. hope the last 3 episodes there'll be a lot of love scenes of them.
awww!!! haha that is so Cute of them Both!!
lol..i want those devil stuff!..lolz..
anyways thanks!=]
ohh!! i wanna see the insider of GolfMike too!..lol..

aw man! sooooooooo long!!!
2 more days but feels like forever for me!!
cant wait!!..XD!!!
i just love this Lakorn!!
i do wish that there was more Episodes!!!

hahaha i wanna see the Mom Die too!!...=P

roselovesice

ooohh!!! xOWN!!
haha anyways i was eondering..is there anything else about Pinky & Aof?
anything new? videos? pictures? cause i never seem to find anything at all..
which is depressing..lol..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
HEY TEEDEE..

Post some more pictures and the interview of Aof and Pinky. Everyone wants to see it. Love AOF AND PINKY. <3

the cover looks cute.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry that's all they have, i got the photo from pinkyclub. i want to see more photos and interview too.almost friday. can't wait! but so sad it will end. :lmao:

maomolly

sarNie Egg
YAYYYY :clap: !!!!2day ish Thursday so 2morrow ish Friday!!!!can't wait, can't wait!!!! :yahoo: oh my gosh :kiss: finally, 2morrow ish Friday!!!well, abou da mv of Aof n Pinky....i just wan a mv of them...n i wouldn't judge...just give us a mv of Aof n Pinky....Pleaz....anybody???oh yea...if Cecillia got a game to go to then who ish gonna put up Supa burut satan ep.13 on by Friday mornin...as morning not late, late mornin...hope thea's some1 to upload ep.13 at Ateamforum on youtube by Friday mornin...n i'll b checkin before headin off.... :drool: :kiss: Lotx of Luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :kiss:

roselovesice

ahaha! i cant wait too ladies!
its just tmr!!
and then on Sunday..there is no more SBS!!!!!!!!!!!
nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
imma go cry me Butts off!!={
so so so so so sadd!!
what am i gonna watch now? there isnt any! besides Ubat ruk Kwarm Kaub Fah And Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar
that is it!!
lol

haha okay then. i gues imma have to wait awhile to see if there is anything new laters=]
thanks=]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
shocking news: Aof is in critical condition. while he was in the set of this la korn filming. he start coughing really hard and then pass out. so they took him to the hospital. and found out his air sac(lung) ripe and blood spread everywhere in his body so they have to do surgery on him. so it's a 50/50 chance for him. omigod! they are not even done filming this la korn yet. this happen on August 28 around night time.poor Aof. hope he's safe and ok. that really sucks! why it has to happen?! such bad luck.and the la korn is going to end this sunday but praek is in the hospital so i guess they have to cut the la korn shorter. i have no idea how they are going to end this la korn. what a mess up! so sad. :lmao:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah i know it almost friday....but the movie going to end....i dont want it to end so fast oh well....this is my first favorite thai lakorn......i going to miss it...i can rewatch it.....n i will rewatch it when they sub it....cant wait untill they sub sbs....but i will try my best to wait....cause maybe then i can the hmong ver then...at new year....i hope that they wont cut it to much....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he's ok now. *sigh* i feel relief. hope he get well soon and can come back and continue filming this la korn. :D

pze

sarNie Adult
tats good tat hes doing ok now....kinda scared me for a min there.....

cecilia

Staff member
shocking news: Aof is in critical condition. while he was in the set of this la korn filming. he start coughing really hard and then pass out. so they took him to the hospital. and found out his air sac(lung) ripe and blood spread everywhere in his body so they have to do surgery on him. so it's a 50/50 chance for him. omigod! they are not even done filming this la korn yet. this happen on August 28 around night time.poor Aof. hope he's safe and ok. that really sucks! why it has to happen?! such bad luck.and the la korn is going to end this sunday but praek is in the hospital so i guess they have to cut the la korn shorter. i have no idea how they are going to end this la korn. what a mess up! so sad. :lmao:
omg teedee, you got me scare there.
i start panicking the moment i read this.
so scare when you said .. 50/50 ..
i'm glad that he's okay now ..

and yes, it's ending ..
can't believe it.
3rd lakorn i fully watch from PINKY :clap:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
dang teedee that's a life and death situation there i was shocked too until i read he's ok. what the heck did he have anyway he's so young?

cecilia i would love to see that mv with all the cute scenes of aof and pinky! just cuz i'm lazy myself to forward to all their scenes. can't think of any good songs right now though.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Gosh Teedee, you scared EVERYONE. How could you?? :p :(
WELL, Im glad Aof is okay too.
That was one hell of a scared for a min.

Whoever saw the episode first tomorrow better post and let us know what happen. :p

I don't mind knowing what's gonna happen before I watch it.