Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
OH! Mr hottie Officer needs a shoulder to cry on!

He can use mine. :D

I don't think most of this drama is being rushed... although the Dr and Dao thing was very strangely rushed. Maybe they just wanted to get that part out of the way and leave the last few episodes to the main characters? Spermination must take up a good chunk of the next epi! I am really waiting at the edge of my seat for all the secrets to come out- Muthita being Sun's mother and Lilly and Sun really being Toon and Tor as little kids. Ok- I think I just changed my mind- 3 episode is not enough. I think we need a least 4 to fit everything in properly.

Can they also get rid of DuernMaysa soon? She takes up too much screen time and bugs me so much!
You know what? Suddenly I began to be tickled with this drama. I now appreciate and admire Chanapol. During the first episodes, I didn't get to like him because he is always rude with his treatment to Lily.But now that his character began to change from always pulling or dragging Lily into a sweet gentleman, I also began to notice that he is cute! I especially liked the scene where he suddenly embraced Lily because he found out that she was not fabricating stories about somebody who's trying to kill her. I enjoyed watching that scene. Waiting is such a difficult task hahaha...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah....cant wait until friday.....but this week seem fast to me now....cause this lakorn going to end in this week.........just love this lakorn dont want it to end so fast..............what can we or i do ...............

maomolly

sarNie Egg
Same hea :D can't wait til Friday eirther :rolleyes:
n well, i kind of wan 2 c a mv of Aof n Pinky in Supa burut satan :drool: can somebody do tat :wub: Thanx ahead n i'll b waitin :kiss: Lotx of luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :wub: :kiss:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

wanna share a cute photo of Aof+Pinky from In magazine. the magazine tease said Pinky is suparb satree satan because she hurt Aof more in the la korn. they are so cute and funny! :( *sigh* i will miss them when the la korn end. hope the last 3 episodes there'll be a lot of love scenes of them.

maomolly

sarNie Egg
Thanx so muchooo Teedee :kiss: I luv da Kute photo of Aof n Pinky in "In Magazine" just makes me smile:yahoo: Is thea any way u can get us the whole interview :drool: Pleaz....pleaz...pleazzzzzzz.....I sooooo wan 2 noe everything tat ish asked or answer by Aof n Pinky :drool: N more photos of Aof n Pinky if tat's prosibble :clap: :kiss: Lotx of luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :wub: :kiss:

rococo

sarNie Egg
pinky and aof look so cute on the cover. :wub: so cannot wait till fridays episode. i wanna see whats lily's reaction when she finds out that muthita is san's mom. i can't believe this lakorn is almost over. i haven't gotten enough of pinky and aof yet. thats sucks :( i wish they would make this lakorn longer. yeah rite!!!!!!!!

paof

yeah i know...i love aof n pinky.........i always come to check this page every cause i want more informations about pinky n aof......i dont know y but i just them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....much...go pinky n aof....more lakorn together...love u two 4ever...i going to miss this lakorn.....but anyway i going to buy this if it come in hmong ver....hope tnt .......i know that every one going to miss this lakorn...n pinkynaof.........hope pinky n aof will take more picture...love pinky n aof...

paof

i going to miss them....i just hope that this lakorn has 35 ep... but it just my hope...i love pinky n aof....4 ever n always.....pinky n aof..i really dont want it to end like this....i want more pinky n aof...........anyways hope to see them again....my favorite cute n sweet couple #1 ......to me every one who like pinky n aof...... loveu4ever.......if i know how to make mv.....i would make some 4 me n everyone to see or watch.....

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. what a funny cover.
i want to do a mv of this lakorn but i jsut can't seem to put it together.
too much bickering for me to make it look good .. i'll let that to the professional ppl who done bickering mv before :clap:

*sighed* so sad, i wont' be able to catch the last 3 episodes live b/c i'm going back home for sister's soccer game :lmao:

Stardust, I like you pinky banner. :)

I don't know how to make one.
Aww, thanks :wub:

P'Ceci, you're professional to me. Maybe you should do one that follows the lyrics. I would if I had iMovie, but there's something fishy going on. LMAO :lol: And my internet is too slow to D/L the scenes & episodes.