Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Aof is 21??!!?!?!?!?!
No Way! I was thinking he was about 17 myself.

Do you think if he were more muscular - maybe he would look older?

I am really loving Pinky's character in this lakorn. I was getting a little tired of the N'eks that just quietly suffer by themselves in the corner and do nothing for themselves. A spunky n'ek is a great change of pace!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yep. i think this is a new obsession for the PRRA girls :lol:

ahahaha! yeah i guess it is!! since PRRA didnt have any Kissing scenes for us!!..lol.. hahahaha!!..
aha... Rose and Nina K, you both are Hilarious! hehe.. I miss spamming in PRRA..lol.. but I guess this is my new obession along with some other lakorn right now.

LMAO, P'Cecilia. Haha the only actor I "like like" is Win :wub: But then again he doesn't appeal to you girls, does he? And welcome to this thread BRRA girls. Haha, kissing scenes :lol: I think there will be lots here ;)
are you kidding me? WIN IS A TOTAL HOTTIE to me...hehehe..lol.. first time I saw him, I love him already..hehe..lol.... Aha... thanks stardust, we love to join the fun here too.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yea...2 more days! but some more fighting scenes? aw..give me a break. i'm starting to feel like there's not much sweet scenes in this lakorn!

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
^^hahahahaha i saw that little preview and it was funny when he pull it off of her hair....hahahahahaha....i was like is that her hair Ouch!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
LOL. :lol: That good funny. I like fighting scene and then sweet ones. Sucks I won't get to watch it til sunday. DARN.

Im only 2 years older then Aof. Which is okay, I would soooooooooo date him. Pinky is one year younger then I am. How old is everyone here???

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
after i read the bhs of the yogurt scene. :( *sigh* they argue+fight again. my hope of seeing their sweet romance scenes is disappearing little by little. don't get me wrong, i like watching them bicker+argue it's funny and cute, but i'm kinda tire now. wanna see sweet scenes of them already.*sigh* and yeah agree Aof has such baby face he look younger than 21. but some praek+nangaek look younger than their age too. i'm in my late 20's. i'm probably the oldest person in here. :unsure:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LMAO, P'Cecilia. Haha the only actor I "like like" is Win :wub: But then again he doesn't appeal to you girls, does he? And welcome to this thread BRRA girls. Haha, kissing scenes :lol: I think there will be lots here ;)
haha! he really relly appeals to me!!..lmao..haha thanks for welcoming us PRRA girls!!=]..lmao..

:lol: almost Friday! :)
i know!! just 2 more days!! eeeppp!!! XD!!!

hahahaha!! they are so funny!! cant wait to see this scene!!!..thanks for the pictures!!=]

LOL. :lol: That good funny. I like fighting scene and then sweet ones. Sucks I won't get to watch it til sunday. DARN.

Im only 2 years older then Aof. Which is okay, I would soooooooooo date him. Pinky is one year younger then I am. How old is everyone here???
oh wow! hahahaha!! i would date Aof too!!..hahahaha..even though he is like 7-8 years older than i am!! hahaha..how old is pinky?! forgot..hahaha...
Im 14 Years old!!=]..lol..

:lol:...omg that's so funny her hair extension came off...:lol:
she had hair extensions>?!?!..hahaha..!!! dang that sucks!!=]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is 22 yr old. so weird she wear hair extension, why wear it, does she need it or wear for this scene. curious. :mellow:
yeah can't wait for friday to come. want to see their sweet scenes so bad. i guess we probably will see it after they slep together, i hope, if the writer follow the summary though. :unsure:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Posted yimwaan
Aof is 21??!!?!?!?!?!
No Way! I was thinking he was about 17 myself.

Do you think if he were more muscular - maybe he would look older?

I am really loving Pinky's character in this lakorn. I was getting a little tired of the N'eks that just quietly suffer by themselves in the corner and do nothing for themselves. A spunky na'ek is a great change of pace!
i agree with you yimwaan. love Pinky's character in here. maybe if Aof work out more and get himself more buff he may look older :eek:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
they both look Prefect. :D Im 23. Man, I can't believe some of you guys are young. :p Its all good. We are all loving this lakorn together.
We'll see some sweet scenes sooooooooon.

What times does the lakorn air? I live in the US, so I don't know. I just wait for Thai tv to post it up.