Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

cecilia

Staff member
he's small and young looking but he look strong. when he carry Pinky he doesn't look tire. she seem light for him to carry . some guys is small but they are strong. he play the action scene pretty good
i also think he doesn't look weak too ..
just a bit scrawny and small next to pinky but he's taller than pinky too
so it's alright .. i love that PIGGY BACK RIDE. it's so cute ..

i also notice that he start to soften up to her --- feel a bit quilt each time he yell at her ..
can't wait til their REAL love start ... gonna be so interesting ..
sad thing is that when i think of this, it seem like the lakorn will end too ..
b/c of the spoiler, their relationship start after their willing .. which don't seem far away too.
i feel this is moving too fast at time :loool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Pinky is very thin in here. she is usually not this thin. so she doesn't look big than him. he may look small but Pinky look smaller when she's with him. they didn't quite follow the summary who knows they may add more sweet scenes of praek and nangaek. cross my finger.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
from the summary their sweet moments is after they slept together. i hope there will be lots of sweet scenes while they're together in house on the mountain . and if good want them to have sweet scenes before he kidnap her.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, we are. But it will take some time cause we're not done with BRRA ;)
YAY! It's fine that it'll take a while... I know you guys still have BRRA to go. I'll wait patiently.
Now I'm happy that you guys will be subbing this drama. Thank you so much.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
two things...

first, why did you guys have to tell me that aof was younger than pinky??? oh man!!

actually...umm, ok, technically, u guys didn't tell me. i just happen to see the posts. LOL but still, it's going to ruin the lakorn for me now!!! hahaha

jjjk, i'll still be able to watch the lakorn. but it is a pet peeve of mine when the guy is younger than the girl. sucks!

for example, anne t and ken's...in their case, it took me like three of their lakorns together before i accepted them as a lakorn couple. FOREVER...and anne is my favorite nang'ek!! hahahaha i'm such a loser.

second....crap, i forgot the second thing. i'll come back when i remember. LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
come on..Pinky is only 1 year older than Aof. not so bad. not like she's 5 or 6 yr older than him. i'm fine with it as long as he doesn't call her P'Pinky b/c that'll make him look like a little boy.hahah.