Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
When does this air in Thailand? Is this a weekend lakorn? Trying to set my schedule around it! Hehe...

iono

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't you watch Pinky's last drama with Weir? It was so nice at first but it ended up killing Pinky's role.So there has to be another female replacement in the person of Kwan.I didn't get to love this drama,I just watched it because of Pinky and Weir.
hahah, no i didn't..

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha. Miss A, i think this will be replacing your PRRA fever? :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. Miss A, i think this will be replacing your PRRA fever? :lol:
haha... I guess Nina... but right now i have a lot of fever, but they're not strong enough like PRRA yet...hehe.. it's getting there... At this time I'm watching a bunch of lakorn at the same time...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love how pr'ek is so little but kicking so much ass!!! like, from his description and characterizations and all these things that he can do, we're getting an illusion that he's all big and strong but he's played by a very little actor person! and pinky makes him look extra small too, like when he's with som he looks okay but pinky is as big as him...but he's cute, he doesn't have that weird alien eye look like in nag tas...
I'm liking this one, I like how pr'ek and n'ek are so aggressive towards each other already, in a cute way, only a few lakorns can start out like this and be likable

^^ Agreed, but still crossing my fingers that this won't drag cause then that's gna be a big disappointment :S

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he's small and young looking but he look strong. when he carry Pinky he doesn't look tire. she seem light for him to carry . some guys is small but they are strong. he play the action scene pretty good