Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep waiting is such a torture. 555..so glad others is thinking Pinky sing this song make me have more hope it's her voice.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
from pinky thai fan club and ch7 website Pinky is born June 19, 2529(1986). so she's 22. and Aof is born on Nov.13 2530(1987). he's 21.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof is weird sometime he call Pinky P"Pinky and sometime he just call her Pinky or ky.he can't make up his mind.555. the bhs clip we already saw that scene when he fought with the bad guy and she shot the car tire.

Oh rilli? Oops, my bad. I shouldn't be in algebra my math is so bad haha. All I know is that it's 1986.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you should watch Nong Miew Kiew Petch then... she was really funny in that one. That was my first Pinky-as-a-n'ek lakorn tht i really really liked. This would be my 2nd! :p

I love love love :wub: this lakorn so far, though. It's really good!!!! :yahoo:
I cannot wait for next weekend.
haha even the title sounds funny. is this a slap/kiss comedy, by chance? i love lakorns where the nang'eks and pra'eks are fighting all the time and then fall in love. but even if it's not a slap/kiss, i will watch it. thank you!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
my favorite scenes so far from episode 2 was when Lily threw that vase at Moothita's forward...I was hecka laughing..sah jai jing jing and on episode 3 when San told Lily to shoot that bad guy but she said she doesn't know how and when she finally shoots, the bad guy moved and she shot teh tire instead...OMG...I was hecka cracking up...love Pinky character in here...so fun to watch...and the more I see Aof, the more I think he's cute ...I got used to his eyes now

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
me too i got use to his eyes now. my sister said his eyes are so small compare to Pinky who eyes are so big. 555.

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
hehe, this is my first pinky as nang ek lakorn too.. ;D
Didn't you watch Pinky's last drama with Weir? It was so nice at first but it ended up killing Pinky's role.So there has to be another female replacement in the person of Kwan.I didn't get to love this drama,I just watched it because of Pinky and Weir.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep agree Toh loves Tualek who is Pinky. Pinky was the nang aek anyways in ter kue chevit. but agree sucks! that didn't end with her and Vier.

Haha and we're talking about that in SBS's thread. Weird, eh? About this lakorn then...

I CAN'T WAIT! And I told one of my father's workers to ask for me where the gallery is. Also who sung the theme song ;)

cecilia

Staff member
haha. just hope the baby inherit Pinky's eyes. :loool:

can't wait til Friday come. so happy it air 3 TIMES a week.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 10:22 AM
haha. just hope the baby inherit Pinky's eyes.

can't wait til Friday come. so happy it air 3 TIMES a week.
555+ that was so funny! cecilia, hope the baby inherit Pinky's eyes.LOL :lol:
yeah so happy that it air 3 days a week. yeah hope they put the gallery up soon and the whole song too and esp. want to know who sang the song.rooting if it's Pinky's voice.