Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

LOLz, I agree haha :D

Anyways, yep that scene in the motel was so innocent. It was just a misunderstanding. Aof is bad to Pinky, but I don't think he would do anything like that. This lakorn is pretty funny too, haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree i think he won't do anything to her either. he may be mean but not a bad guy. probably tae will come and see them and take her home, i guess. hahah.. gosh.. can't wait for friday. i'm addicted to this la korn too. the script writer didn't follow the summary,they were suppose to stay at the countryside home after they got away from the gunman not the motel!

You're right. And, Som was supposed to call Aof home, and Pinky goes by herself. This is so weird.

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
i'm so happy Pinky is having more la korns. but i don't like pra aek. he's not good looking and he looks short but he's actually 178cm. he's 21 years old. he was the guy from la korn Nang tard that was the second couple. Tawan and Som are also in here they are probably the second couple. it's a drama la korn. the title means a gentleman and a devil. interesting! so pra aek is both good and bad. he and Pinky they will have conflicts, argue and stuffs so will be fun. but i wish pra aek was someone else. like Weir or Oil. argh! sucks! don't like pra aek. ch7 plan to push this guy to be famous so they let him play with Pinky. but i'm glad finally Pinky get to play as nang aek for Dara video company. because i was waiting when she will get to work with them again. but why with this guy?! arggh! they will have the opening ceremony in the middle of June. here is the picture of pra aek(Aof) for people who don't know how he look like.
The pilot episode was last Friday and I didn't have the time to watch it because it seems like I am not interested because of Pinky's partner who I'm not familiar with. But in fairness with him, I can say he can act very well. He has the potential of an action star but I'm not tickled with his looks. He is so young and he looks like a teenager. I began watching this drama last Saturday and I am a bit satisfied. It's just that all the scenes of Pinky and the leading man are conflicts and fights. I hope the upcoming scenes would be enjoyed better by the viewers. Till next post.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
gosh. I so wanna see episode 3!!
I wish it was friday again. LOL.
I really hope they'd both start
to be a little more gentle with
eachother. and start to fall inlove
cause I wanna see some romance!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i wanna see sweet gentle romance between them too. hope to see it soon. can't wait for friday either. from summary they will be sweet after they slept together. but i'm not so sure b/c they don't follow all the summary now. hope they have sweet scenes before he kidnap her.

LOL, haha. Lilly finds out she's pregnant towards the end, so there might not be a baby, just end as Lilly pregnant and stuff. I agree, can't wait :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agree we may not get to see the baby, probably just show she is pregnant b/c she is pregnant at the very end. probably not even show her tummy is big. but no matter what they are having a baby together.i hope if the writer found the summary.