Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

Ahuh, her LMAO :lol: And Aof is so weird, he's nice to his family but evil to Pinky just cause he thinks she's his mother's daughter... <_< Oooh, the last scene of them together in the ending credits are hot though :eek:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you for the clip n'Grace. Pinky+Aof are funny+cute.The first episode was good. Pinky is so pretty. the opening scene of Aof was cool how he protect her. damn it! Pinky didn't get to sing in this la korn. well, will wait to heard her sing in jao ying lum sing instead then. but the girl song was nice talking about nang aek feeling toward pra aek. it was fun watching them argue. love Pinky character in here. i can't wait for episode 2. :D

cecilia

Staff member
episode one start off a bit slow but it slowly catch up later .. i like it ..
i'm gonna try to upload this lakorn to ateamforum just b/c LOl ..

i like pinky in here, she played lily well, just the beginning part where she got kidnap was not believable for me.
other than this. i love her feisty altitude. i can't wait til to see the part of her taping him from head to toe.
it looks fun .. it would have been nice also if they show preview of what will happen next. can't wait for episode 2 too.

**off to catch up with krksuperstar now Lol***

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WOW. Seem like this lakorn is good from your reviews :p I haven't had time to watch it yet since my laptop is not working again :(

Raiya

sarNie Adult
gosh haven't started this yet...still sad over my other lakorns being over this week (sighs)...but i love feistly n'eks! fight back girl!!! i'm gonna go search for it on YT and see if it's as good as everyone is saying...catch you guys later!

cecilia

Staff member
i will upload this lakorn to ateamforum youtube ja. will do it now.

btw. anyone want this in HQ? if you do, let me know. i'll see what i can do ja.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
YT has it already. I just got done watching it. Novova uploads it and I love the song in this lakorn. Cant wait to dl the full version. So Pinky's step mom is Aof's mom right?...I kinda didnt get that part.....anyways Aof looked hot shooting that gun and fighting that bad guy but I cant stand looking at his eyes lol

Iono if this has been posted yet

credits thairath

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what will happen at the hotel ..
but it think, nothing happen, it was only a teaser.
according to spoiler. it happen after they find out that they know each other long time ago.
thanks for the picture spoiler.

another. one. too lazy to go through them pages.

credit:pantip