Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

And yet again, I'm replying to my own silly post with a clip. I saw another one today but CH7 hasn't posted it yet. And they have yet to upload the gallery. This lakorn seems by far the most unprepared, by both DaraVDO, CH7, and all the lakorn magazines :blink:

TBT: Suparb Buruth Satan

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
humm, maybe spicyforumnet will up it? she has a lot of teaser in her channel.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the link clip n'Grace. it was cute when Pinky put her hand on Aof's shoulder look like she's comfortable around him. another teaser? hot scenes?! i wanna see it! someone please upload. yes! tommorow i will get to see it. yay!! can't wait. so excited!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I've been checking everyday if they posted the gallery at ch7...maybe tehy not gonna have a gallery section....

well make sure for those who get to watch it first than me, plz post summaries...and I hope someone uploads it on YT...lol

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
YES! IT'S TONOGHT!
THANK GOD they finally end Pancake's lakorn, it's too boring to watch it.
i never like her
and it's quite awful that i have no lakorn to see at the weekend.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
YES! IT'S TONOGHT!
THANK GOD they finally end Pancake's lakorn, it's too boring to watch it.
i never like her
and it's quite awful that i have no lakorn to see at the weekend.

Haha I never liked her either LMAO :lol:
don't like her too.
spyciforumnet doesn't have this hot teaser? ow... i have anything to watch since my "ngao asoke" is ended :lmao: :lmao:

P'Noiki said that if it air while she's recording Satroo Koo Kwan, she'll upload it. Hopefully it does. I'm watching Satroo Koo Kwan right now... *cross fingers*