Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no problem ja khun nong. happy to share. they are so rough to eachother. heheh. but look fun to watch. can't wait. so excited it will air soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
someone said this la korn will air wed-thur slot after phom ruk roy adeed. and pancake+stefan la korn air after KNT and weir+aum la korn air after kom fak.

cecilia

Staff member
dang, this looks so good ..
the mud play is awesome !!
make me wanna see it air already.

Keke wanna see it too :D

What, P'Teedee? Noooooooooo! That's going to be such a disappointment! Eww not Pancake again <_< Two in a row? Gah she's getting on my one and only last nerve :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
we just have to wait and see which slot this la korn will air, but for sure will air august, doesn't really matter which day it air, just air it soon is the good news. yep seeing pictures and news on the la korn make me want to see it so badly. some people in pantip said pra aek is not handsome,his eyes are weird. i agree. pretty Pinky is too pretty for him. 555.but give him a chance maybe his acting will be good. yep pancake again?! so boring, tire of her face.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
looking forward to this one. Pinky is such cute. I wish KNT end this week, really get bored of Pancake's face and acting.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh! thank you so much lynda for the photos. super hot! wohoo.. can't wait. really want to see it.