Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
they actually look good together, although pinky looks a tad bit mature for aof, he's still so young looking with that baby face....I imagined pr'ek being more manlier, like aum perhaps, they should stop filming and cast aum as pr'ek, or someone more mature looking at least...
but oh well, pinky and aof look cute together, aof is pretty hot with them clothing, and he does look mature by himself, but no matter how tough he looks, to me, it seems like pinky can beat him up and if she struggles just a tab bit more, she can wriggle out of his hands like nothing...
but I'm excited about this one though, I like the story line and I love pr'ek's aggressiveness

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum- his face expression does look kinda mean but his voice really doesn't. i don't like his tone of voice. not mean enough. Win looks too girly to play an aggressive role like this. his face is just too girlish. and his tone of voice is not tough and mean enough either.yeah agree it look like Pinky can beat up Aof. 555+ he look young and skinny and short. like a weak boy that she can get away from easily. but still can't wait to see them in here. i like Pinky and the storyline is very interesting.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
dudeeeeeeeeee the storyline sounds awesome
cant wait fo more updates :D hehehe
ill be tuning into this one as soon as it airs hehehe :D thanks Stardust fo storyline :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know same here I like Win more its that I've never seen Off onscreen before but both are cute guys although very young looking.

pze

sarNie Adult
im having some hope in this lakorn.....for some reason i just feel like ch7 hasnt had a lot of good lakorns lately......so im hoping this is gonna be good....

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. let's hope they bring back me as a fan. i've been disappoint w/them for the last few months.

anyway, one thing i notice about CH7 is that they keep getting young looking p'ek that are not MANLY enough to play mature role. the best one i like out of the young generation is WEIR and wier is so book that pretty much, the rest of the n'ek have to end up with young looking and not manly looking p'ek .. that's the sad part, alot of time, with good script. i want good acting and good pranang.

let's hope this don't disappoint me, i still have yet to watch kwan/poo/win. maybe i just need to give time for Win to prove it to me that he can handle MANLY AGGRESSIVE role. lol

MANGO, i love your banner, it's so cute. Pong's hot as well :p

Oh gawd such high hopes! I hope it does show that it's good keke. Oh ya, cheers for Kwan/Win/Poo lakorn. It's good. Even my father (who has been protesting about 'stupid' Thai lakorns) likes it. But, he won't like this one. He thinks it's very stupid.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
^yes. let's hope they bring back me as a fan. i've been disappoint w/them for the last few months.

anyway, one thing i notice about CH7 is that they keep getting young looking p'ek that are not MANLY enough to play mature role. the best one i like out of the young generation is WEIR and wier is so book that pretty much, the rest of the n'ek have to end up with young looking and not manly looking p'ek .. that's the sad part, alot of time, with good script. i want good acting and good pranang.

let's hope this don't disappoint me, i still have yet to watch kwan/poo/win. maybe i just need to give time for Win to prove it to me that he can handle MANLY AGGRESSIVE role. lol

hahaha thanks CECILIA even though yours are wayyy better and cuter :p

and i soooooo agree with everyone bout the young looking p'eks for CH7 hahaha theres a lot of them :( hopefully they can portray their characters well
and make them lewk more MANLY when acting :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia Posted Today, 09:50 AM

i agree with you. Weir is like the only new pra aek in ch7 that can play varieties of role and play it very well too. wish he was pra aek in here but too bad & so sad he has too many la korns already. i think ch7 actors+actress they get good roles but most of them can't portray their character well because they don't match the characters. when compare to ch3 actors+actress acting are much better, script and director are more detail and interesting than ch7 are. like Sawanbieng(Anne+Ken version) they re make this la korn so many times people know everything about it, but it got very popular because Anne+Ken as well as the whole cast acting are great and the director is excellent plus the script are good too.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

yes...u are correct...