Sung Tong

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think im gonna stop watching this lakorn for a while...its getting no where....
just tell me what episode is good then I'll watch that one lol

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
even I get bored of this lakorn, I believe no matter how they try to please the audience, we would never satisfy with what they did.

Phon

sarNie Adult
thier not trying to please us thier tyring to shove this horrible product down our throat. if they want to please us make boran lakorn like what it was back then. No one ever complain about boran back then. Becuase it kept on with the lakorn didnt add useless scene. this thier trying be funny messing around and always talking. and sungtong rodjana hardly in it. remind me of wrestling wwf they use to be entertaining to now the new product they got is horrible i stop watching that to. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I don't think I've ever reallybegun to watch it. Kinda new b4 that I would be disappointed. Just follwed it here and there for old times sake. That is, jst for the fact that I use to lvove boran lakorns.

Don't know if these have posted yet. If yeah, 'poliize for the repetitiveness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAC4Bz-iyZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_xnfeGTJ8
Now this is cute.

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..isn't he to old ? HAHAHAHAH it ok though i didnt' stop sucking on milk bottle tilll i was 7 years old ..... HEEEEEEEE so adorable ...my heart is melting ....

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..isn't he to old ? HAHAHAHAH it ok though i didnt' stop sucking on milk bottle tilll i was 7 years old ..... HEEEEEEEE so adorable ...my heart is melting ....
I Knoe Damn Kute..Lol.. ;)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Well they try to please us with all those unnecessary scenes because they though we would like to watch more, but of course it not. Want to give us what they think it would be the best but I don't see it and not interesting to watch more (I mean we, not pointing to individual one). The director/producer can't predict what their audience want unless they call everybody to ask, but still they can't fullfill our wish because every individual wants it own way.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i dont think they care. look at the 5 lakorn they made people been complaining about the hair and clothes to many graphic they continue to make it like that.

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
wow..i was so wrong about wanting the movie to extend...i thought it would be good watching the character...but everyone is right...the movie is dragging ..i am tired of watching this lakorn now..hehehe i ll just wait until it s over...or something

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh..! But don't forget to watch 07 Show this Sunday..! The pra aek and nang aek with the dark guy and little Pra Sung are coming out lol..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe Nong Gino is so cute!
Hehe he is only 3 and is acting so adorable!!
I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Gino is only 3..But yea..I don't even see the white pra aek in the lakorn..Which is getting aggravating because HELLO!!! The black guy isn't gonna be in the ending of the lakorn!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Does really matter who has more screen time? Both of them are pra ek. I support the dark guy to have more screen times because it good to make the dad suffering longer. The dad needs more suffering and the dark praek make everyone stress out haha!!!!!. If the white guy come out then it will end. This lakorn need to drag to the end. the dark guy plays all along then the white pra ek come out then the end!!!!!!!! and we get to watch new lakorn.

Phon

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is already draging and its borring right now. and yes it does matter who get more screen time. the white sung originally sappose to get more screen time the title is sung tong not ngor pah. they mess with him to much in this version. the dark guy not sappose to have this many part. how many time are they going to beat him up? He sappose to take off the mask when he home with his wife. But this version he cant becuase they keep beating him up and coming over to cuase problem. well after they find meat according to the original version god had enough of him keeping his secret. so god came down as a human as a prince and challenge rodjana dad. he sent his 6 son in law out they all lost. so he had no choice but to use the dark guy. he thought the dark guy had power since he can find deer and fish that many. but when sung came...he came as the cute one and beat the god thats how her dad knew and everyone was shock. then his mom come out looking for him along with his dad. came as a farmer his mom became a servant in rodjana castle. sung remember his mom but his mom doesnt remember him. this the original story but they stretch it out to much and giving this black guy way to many part along with those 6 guys and girl. no one in the lakorn is suffering the one suffering are the viewers who have to put up with this draging. they so far have not even gone back to sung real parents his mom sappose to try to get back in the castle by now. but no they to focuse on the dark guy and those 6 guys.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
True! It's kinda draging along and I just want
to see them find the meat already! The cute guy is in there
less which annoys me!!! How are you going to
promote new comers if your just showing
the other old actors?!