Sung Tong

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
wow thats really good news...there not draggin this lakorn at all...oh yeah thanks for the kute kute pix!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for all the beautiful pictures. I like their costumes, so pretty. The girls cotumes make me feel like watching real boran lakorn now, not like those recently. I just so glad to see that they are back to normal costumes now, even some still have different costumes, it way better. Can't wait till they are grow up. want to see the interesting story between the pra'nangs.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
IM JUX GLAD THE YAK MOM TAKIN GOOD CARE OF LITTLE SUNG TONG WHEN THE OTHERS YAK WNATED TO EAT HIM OR OTHERS,....N I HTINK SHE VEY PRETTY...
HEY DID SHE SING TOOH??

Twilight

sarNie Egg
THNX FOR SHARING ALL THE BEAUTIFUL & CUTE PICS! i'm so happy that this lakorn isn't dragging :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
EPI10 the giant mom taught him how to catch deers and fishes..So now he has the spell to that..Nothing much really happened..But in EPI11 he ran away from the castle..But obviously he'll have to come back to the giant castle..And I guess he fell down some hill or whatever then because it showed him rolling and he got knocked out lol..

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
They are so pretty, but why do they have to wear a long shirt under the pretty scarf??? Like it without the long shirt under it... Pretty outfit. B)

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
So far, I liked episode 10 better than 9 because they showed the little boy and the Giants more. XD Thanks for the summary preview for episode 11. Another week until the weekends. D: