Sung Tong

Vanida

Save World Save Life
how can she say its boring when it didnt even air yet? the old version ch7 sung tong never watch if she did then wow u guys sure watch alot of borans back then the ch3 was boring cause of the sad scene between the mom and son other then that its good not boring

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah the preview looks better then pratinawong i saw the clothing of the actors and actress back to the old days now and i was like wow

Phon

sarNie Adult
the biggiest lakorn of the year? are you sure ann? or is it the longiest lakorn of the year? ahahahahaha how many time did they say for each lakorn its the biggiest lakorn to come out? anyway i saw the preview the pra ake looks promising. but again to many 3d shit in there argh! fake horse and fake fish. noooooooooooooooo. is it that hard to make it real?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
555..Maybe both..? Yea..Pra aek is young but he got the body and height for pra aek...I think he looks better when he's not smiling though lol..Not being mean..But he got better whats the word 'sanay' when he don't smile..I don't know..555..Anyways hopefully they stretch the kids part out too much..Which they are lol..Because they won't grow up till around epi.20..Around there..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maybe it is the biggest because they have most of the pra nangs from lakorn puerban in there. it looks good, but hope it is really good like they sad. any thank anns for posting the link

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..It better be short and good lol..Long and boring I'm gonna freak again..

sarN

sarNie Granny
it have to be long since boran lakorn only air weekend and only 25min right ? why can't it be like 1hr or more .

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
I am so excited to watch this..can't wait until it comes out!!! It looks good so hopefully it turns out good.

yak

sarNie Adult
555..Maybe both..? Yea..Pra aek is young but he got the body and height for pra aek...I think he looks better when he's not smiling though lol..Not being mean..But he got better whats the word 'sanay' when he don't smile..I don't know..555..Anyways hopefully they stretch the kids part out too much..Which they are lol..Because they won't grow up till around epi.20..Around there..
lol... i agree wit you on this..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes..It plays only on Saturday and Sunday for short period of time and plus too many episodes lol..So thats why its super long..

Phon

sarNie Adult
i think the longest lakorn that i've watched in boran is kwan fah nah dum...that was like 33 tapes

which version of kwan fa nadum are you talking about? neung mapisorn version from 1996? that version i think was only 16 tapes. old version is about the same just different storyline. but same 16 tapes. the longiest boran is korgaiayasit that went to almost 30 tapes. and tep 3 radu new version and dap 7 see. and pra tinawong new version. and gulasensuay.......

Phon

sarNie Adult
Yes..It plays only on Saturday and Sunday for short period of time and plus too many episodes lol..So thats why its super long..

nope i disagree. boran back then usually last up to 3 or 4 months and it ends. these days its almost a year 6-7 or 8 months now days. look at how many tape it is for one boran lakorn now. usually its 14 -16 tapes now its 20 and over.

Phon

sarNie Adult
anyone here heard the theme song of sungtong after the teaser? thats the song of the old version of sungtong from ch7 in the 80's. i bet they wont use that song in the lakorn itself. they always do that like for uthaitayvee bee mathika version. the teaser of it they play the old version of utaitayvee theme song. but when the lakorn air they change it to a fast song. but that sungtong song is nice if they keep the same song.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow...thers already a preview out...too bad school is out...oh well im getting dsl internet bak agian on wednesday...ill just wait til then to watch it...but yeah they probably say that this is gonna be the biggest hit since all the old nang eks are together and the regular boran clothings outfits are bak and stuff...getting bak to tradition and stuff~ can't wait to watch the new preview...

I presonally enjoyed ch3' sung tong..i thought the pra ek was really hot! hehehe...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
nope i disagree. boran back then usually last up to 3 or 4 months and it ends. these days its almost a year 6-7 or 8 months now days. look at how many tape it is for one boran lakorn now. usually its 14 -16 tapes now its 20 and over.
Ay boy you reading lol..I just said the episodes are a lot more..Like for example Gula San Suay was up to 80-90 something episodes..Which lakorns back then weren't so thats why they end a lot faster..But it does play for super short times though..Which over there they need to extend the time to air so it can end faster since they have so many episodes unlike back then..! Right now when something gets popular they always extend it out which is stupid because just because they like it doesn't mean they should stretch it out and throw it into peoples face..Like if I was to like the new Sung Tong it doesn't mean they have to stretch it out cuz I want to watch a new lakorn too..Not the same lakorn for another 4 months..Shoot..But anyways lakorns now adays are just too long..They need to keep it short and simple where the storyline doesn't just sit in one spot..And Sung Tong better be like that..

Phon

sarNie Adult
i am not getting my hope up to high with sungtong. remember it is a remake.....and what happen to remakes? it's horrible.......but i will also hope its good......but will also not keep my hope to high.