Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
CREDIT : PYJ CLUB / LEK CLUB / TAR CLUB

MORE PICS COMING SOON!!! THIS IS JUST SOME OF IT..THE FITTING CHANGED..IT WASN'T HELD ON SATURDAY ANYMORE BUT FRIDAY INSTEAD...

sarN

sarNie Granny
is dat Neung ? i thought he in jail for drug & prostitution or some sort ?? lol....they must be storage of boran star for real !

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
ooh wow the clothing looks ok there tryin to make it like the old days now yay the crowns on the princeses are back and the mans hair arent curely enymore and long lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
All of them are the mains..Like I said..They changed the story line to make all of them the mains in the lakorn..Yea..Weird but true..lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't understand why they changed it..Lek and Au are suppose to get paired up..Not Lek and Tong..At the beginning they were thinking between Phone and Lek to get paired up with Au but Lek had 80% chance...So Phone was already cut out..Thats so stupid..They should've left it with Lek and Au..Not that dude and Au..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i knoe knoe huh au doesn't match him...n okai...so they are all main... so u mena tat the new guy or sumthin is sung tong???

sarN

sarNie Granny
i guess the producer want to mix match couple haha but they keep Phone&Yam prolly cuz they are popular couple and fan might go hay wire if they don't couple up in Sung Tong. Is it me or Phone got chubbier ? Who Sung Tong 's N'K?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Eum..Not really..Because Phone and Cartoon are a popular couple too..But then I don't know why out from no where they changed Lek and Au out to go pair with someone else..And it looks RETARDED..! lol..Tong looks older then Lek and the guy with Au just don't look right..Oh yea..And the girl that will be getting Sung Tong is Myde..The girl that played as the middle Tipmonta in Pra Tinawong..And just to let you know..She's only 13 years old lol..

nolee

sarNie Adult
omg sooo many people! i'm kinda excited.. but i don't like the pairing. Aom is gonna get with Tar? GROSS... =[ and Tong looks funky with brown hair. how you gonna play a thai boran with BROWN hair?! ugh. but everything else looks nice especially the clothing.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes..Au is getting with that funky looking guy...That funky looking guy is suppose to be with Tong..They should've left it that way...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wow...omg i am soooooooooooo Happy...they all look good...i love their traditional clothing and hairstyle...It's sooo awsome...i guess all the complaints about the boran cloths finally got into the producer or whoevers head. Can't wait to watch it...i hope it doesn't drag though. All the boran stars finally come together in one movie.