Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to let you know..Its gonna take them a long time to grow lol..About around epi 20-25 they will grow up..But they haven't started filming or anything so it can always change..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...WTF??? wat is up with the producers or whoever is it that decided to put the pairing together? Really, Really hope they change it around...I'm okay with Phone/Yam, but wat the Au's couple and Lek's couple is way off..ewww...But thank god Cartoon isn't pair up with Lek, or Phone, I mean that girl is ugly. Hey Dear is also in here too, awesome...what is the role of her and Fon?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
There might be a chance of them changing Lek and Au back again..Since they changed it already before...Damn them lol..But anyways..They didn't do any ceremony or anything yet..Just fitting..So hopefully they change it back..

nolee

sarNie Adult
dang. he's really a p'ek? that's crazy, i hope they do change the pairing back cause thong doesn't look good with lek at all.. her hair doesn't make her any prettier either, it's too light! i wish they brought out some bore boran stars though like boy, catree pino, and others. it'll be thing big boran comeback! lol.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish..! lol..I wish Chatree would come back..Mind as well put Boy Brinya with Au..Geesh..That guy is old AND not cute..Plus bad acting skills..But I want Lek and Au..Geesh..I hate that they changed them around..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait for this...i miss aom and tar...well atleast he wont have another girl with him besides aom....and i cant belive au gets with that guy...ugh......
more plz

Phon

sarNie Adult
sorry to spoil the party....but what is up with those northern thai prince, chinese prince, indian prince and kek mon prince? Cant they all be thai? But why are all of them the pra ake nang ake when the title is? sungtong? sungtong is one dude not 7 dude. But other then that the clothing are finally good but i still dont like those other prince clothes. i mean phone is one of those brother in law and he dresses normal why can't ton tar whoever in there dress like phone and the pra ake? But gosh take forever to grow up???? cross your fingers and hope this remake wont mess up like the rest so far. since they already change the storyline. I dont understand remake means make it newer for the new kids who ddint see the old one. not remake and change everything that kills the story and it wont be sungtong its something eles. But I'll give this one a chance since the dressing is back to normal. But I wont keep my hope up to high. But Hey i think cartooon is cute please don't bash this girl before I bash yam ok? lol But true she cant act like the rest of these new boran actor and actress they cant act to and she dont look like a nang ake but she still cute. To me I dont think yam is cute either. But I'll stop there I dont like to bash actress or actor I just like to bash lakorn that are a dissapointment. lol :wacko: :blink: :dude: :loool: :yahoo:

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I am happy just to see phone and yam pair up again, hope that they have alot of romantic sence together. where is James?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
urgggggggg dont like aom couple rather see her with ton or someone else phone+yam are a right couple i see the rest dont know

i dont think they changee the couples ann since they already take pix i mean if they did change it might be rude since the person already pick the couples who get who they should give other old boran dara a chance to come back like boy sapl boy brinya etc

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No they changed it..Because she herself already said it that it was between Phone and Lek to be paired up with her but Lek was 80% so Phone was already cut out..And the guy that Tong is suppose to get is that dude Wit from Goh Gaiyasith that played as the god..And now out from no where they change it..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Im happy i don't kare who is with who...as long as the every plays their part well and everything comes out good! i love the girls clothing...yeah the guys clothings are a lil annoying...some of theirs...but it's like that because in Sung Tong...there are Princes from different countries that come to find brides.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Some of the customes are ugly, but I guess they don't have enough pretty ones to give to all 14 people, becuz obviosly they reused it for each boran...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the girls outfit are pretty..Thats how your suppose to dress anyways lol..Not like Gomin..Gula San Suay..Goh Gaiyasith and them others lol..

Mann

The Costumes Look Like How They Were In Old Ones! Yessss! There so pretty. Finally, They dress better then Kula & Kror Guyasit, and Gomin Too! Hehe. I like Phone's Hair, Thats how it should look like lol. Not Long. Hate Boy Boran With Long <_<

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know..! lol..Pra aek with long hair..? Dang...Is he going against the nang ake here..? Anyways hopefully the lakorn is fun..

Phon

sarNie Adult
they should make it like all the prince are from different cities not countries like the old pra tinawong where the guys all dress thai from different cities. it will look better instead adding all these race to it. I'll have to ask my dad how the old sungtong he watch from the 80's was. were the guys thai or mix race lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omigosh!! such great news. Yam+Phone are back together. YAY!!! i'm so happy. But i'm more happy that Yam came back and play in la korn boran again. i hope they have a lot of cute+sweet scenes together. i can't wait to see it. hey but they are missing James and Aont in here.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i dont think yam and phone will have any sweet scene together becuase thier not the main pra ake nang ake. and plus i think phone is playing as the bad brother in law. so thats why they wont have any sweet scene plus the lakorn isnt about them its about sungtong and his wife how badly they get treated.