Sung Tong

Phon

sarNie Adult
losing my cool with this lakorn. why the heck did they even stretch it out? He isn't sappose to run away until he grows up. So now how is he going to go back to his giant mon and grow up? Or they are going to make him grow up in the woods? by himself? Every lakorn they stretch always get ruin. I don't understand if he is popular put him in the next lakorn dang. If they kept the same story he is sappose to grow up like last week. He walking around back and forth trying to find his mom. Now he ran away again from those bad people is he going to keep doing that? I wonder if they will have to throw him down the water again so he can get to his giant mom.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agreed, it ruins the lakorn big time when they stretch it. and I also agreed with you Phon, that they could just put him in another lakorn will be him more popular. Now the lakorn is going no where.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yeah i'm tired of the chasing little sung, can someone please let me know when they're all grown up :D haha i'll probabaly stop for right now.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea...I'm getting tired of seeing the same thing over and over...Next epi it seems like he's gonna get captured once again..Then probably run away again..It seems like I'm watching that one cartoon where the fox or whatever keep chasing that one peacock looking bird that keeps saying beep-beep 555..Anyways there gonna grow up next month for sure now...They were suppose to grow up since epi14 but then they stretch out the kids part..There actually suppose to grow up next week but then they strect it out again..They need to stop it with that shit man..Just because the lakorn is popular doesn't mean you should be throwing the same shit into the viewers face...

Twilight

sarNie Egg
Yup, I agree with you guys. Man, I'm sooo behind on this lakorn. I think I'm gonna start watching it again when they grow up LOL. The little boy is adorable and all, but things should have their limits. They neeed to move on with this <_<

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yea...I'm getting tired of seeing the same thing over and over...Next epi it seems like he's gonna get captured once again..Then probably run away again..It seems like I'm watching that one cartoon where the fox or whatever keep chasing that one peacock looking bird that keeps saying beep-beep 555..Anyways there gonna grow up next month for sure now...They were suppose to grow up since epi14 but then they stretch out the kids part..There actually suppose to grow up next week but then they strect it out again..They need to stop it with that shit man..Just because the lakorn is popular doesn't mean you should be throwing the same shit into the viewers face...
I just loved what you say, the chasing of beep-beep. I stopped while back, I'll continue once they grow up. Come to tell us when they grow would you Ann?

sakura

sarNie Egg
i can't hardly wait either, i want them to grow big now, what happening with the story, why do they awlays do this, to make more money or making annoying? i don't understand with them.

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
Unbelievable. I got addicted to this boran lakorn until up to episode 14. I stopped there. :lol: .

Sad to say, but I'm with you on this one. :mellow:
Now I can say confidently that the producers extending the series is a failure. :X
No one wants to see the same thing over and over again every week when they're waiting for the story line to progress. :X They should've just move the story a long a while back when the little boy were running away the first time from the Yak mother. >:|

Lol at the Loony Toons reference, ftw! This also reminds me of Tom and Jerry, even the Tweety bird cartoon. D:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Sad to say, but I'm with you on this one.
Now I can say confidently that the producers extending the series is a failure. :X
No one wants to see the same thing over and over again every week when they're waiting for the story line to progress. :X They should've just move the story a long a while back when the little boy were running away the first time from the Yak mother. >:|
yup yup yup...you in the game now! hehehe