Suebsuan PuanKumlung 3

hippo

sarNie Adult
watched a behind the scenes clip the other day.

they're all so hilarious.
especially Dan and Aum together!!!! LMAO

can't wait to see this, hopefully i will get more laughs out of this one than the previous one.

thanks for sharing the clips and pictures

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dan and Um still so funny, they are halarious lol. Toni's character is so cute. Gijee is so cute. funny when Dan is jealous over Gigii and Toni haha. Gigii and Toni look cute together would be nice to see them pair up in a new lakorn. hehe. but in this lakorn Dan&Gigii has to end up together. no matter what still love Peisang and Fahkrum together.

fanny

sarNie Adult
loving this lakorn so far. i am totally agree with you dan is so hilarious. im surprise this is not evening lakorn. i never thought toni is good looking until now, his character is cute and funny, i love gijee too she's adorable. jason is hot in here, why does he have to play bad in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree Fanny Jason his hot and handsome he shouldn't given to play a villain character

Areeya

sarNie Adult
cn anyone telll me who upload dis lakorn on youtube? pls thanks in advance

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
got spoil about Toni's role(Ongsa) kinda dissappointed but cool a twist to his character which is interesting has depths&dimensions. wanna see more cute scenes of Dan&Gigii, hope there will be more. i love Dan&Gigii in here, they are so cute, noooooo!can't separate Peisang&Fahkrum. even though i think Gigii and Tony make a cute couple and want them to pair up too. but in this lakorn Dan&Gigii has to only be a couple, they were a pair since part 1, can't separate them it wouldn't be right. hehe. Um&Namfon are a funny&cute couple too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
funny behind the scene clip credit kisskeepintouch :coverlaf:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for pic. Dan&Gigii so cute!!! wish they have more cute scenes together in this part. she and Toni are so cute together too, will be nice to see them pair up in the next new lakorn. will also be nice if they make part 3 or be a long series for this lakorn, esp. enjoy the funny scenes, make me laugh so hard!,very halarious lol...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so sad there was not much cute scenes between Dan&Gijii in this part, part 1 was better cos has more cutes scenes of them. next week gonna end already seem so fast, don't want it to end yet. hope Dan&Gijii will pair up again but want to see them in a drama romantic lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finish watching the ending. dissappointed with Peisang&Fahkrum couple this part. there was too little cute scenes of them and this part look like they love eachother less, he has feelings for Asian and she has feelings for Ongsa, don't like that Peisang has feelings for Asian when actually Fah see Ongsa more like a older brother,i don't like p'ek character like this. i like the first part more. but this part is still halarious though. this part i love Ongsa, Toni stole my heart with this character, he's so cute! that i want to see him end up with Gigii instead of Dan. hope Toni and Gigii will get pair up soon, wanna see so much, they make such cute couple and have good chemistry. the part she misunderstood him and yell at him, he went outside and think about their moments together and cried, feel so sorry for him! and also feel sorry for Jomjai got heart-broken from Laimek. after seeing the ending of part 2 i rather they not make part 3. rather see Dan&Gigii pair up in a new script, wanna see them in a drama romantic lakorn (a bit of slap/kiss) will be interesting.