Such a lonely Forum

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Yes saRnworld is back! I was U-know on the old forum but now I go by my real name. Anyways I wasn't so active because I don't know what to say. I feel left out 'coz I don't know anyone. :unsure:

Jenavy

wow u guys are fast...but anyways im SO GLAD SARNWORLD IS BACK i was so bored for the past three weeks this place gets u addicted

Sophie

sarNie Elites
Baaaaaaaaaa =) nothing to say just HAPPPPPY HAPPPPPY :x
I wait this moment maybe till 1 week

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yay sarnworld is back.. . .is there gunna be a lakorn download section like the old sarnworld???

cecilia

Staff member
welcome everyone..including me..feel so great to be back...it's like...

there's no place like home..keke..

K

KawaiiTennyo

hiyee guys !!! *waves welcome back hahah you know how frustrated i was? haha

pyh

sarNie Elites
Wow!! I'm so glad Sarnworld is back up. I was on vacation and when I got back it didn't work anymore. Tried who knows how many times per day and it didn't work. Finally today. Thanks a lot.

K

KawaiiTennyo

forgot to thank darvil and sarnie!! thank you!!! you know we should . do donation or soemthing so we can have our own webpage on here too .. you know.. i would totally donate ^_^

LaLa23x23

sarNie Elites
ya i missed sarnworld too..gosh..i was like omg where is it when i couldnt get into the old forum. butnow...its like yay!!

Sah

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
forgot to thank darvil and sarnie!! thank you!!! you know we should . do donation or soemthing so we can have our own webpage on here too .. you know.. i would totally donate ^_^
[post="697"][/post]​
Ditto to that. Thanks a lot darvil and sarn! I missed this place so much. I'm glad it's back up. I missed all of you guys! :)

sunisa

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that Sarnworld is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I was sooooooo boring lately!!SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D