Continuation from “Losing You

Starring:
Mark Parin as Lowat Monsoriya
Kwan Usamanee as Nitha Kupartka

Other Characters:
Bie Sukrit as Bie Sukrit
Ploy Thanida as Ploy Thanida

Part 1
[Stararin Airport. A young man was standing there with his hands crossed over his chest. He was waiting patiently for his friends who were landing any minute now. Before he could look at his watch to see what time it was, someone called his name.]

(Unknown): “Lowat!”
[Lowat turned around immediately when he heard his name called by a man. His normal expression turned into a bright smiley face as soon as he saw Bie and Ploy standing there. Each one was rolling a suitcase behind them and both of them looked the same as when they left. Ploy and Bie rushed up to Lowat.]

Lowat: “Oie, both of you are still the same. I was expecting two different people.”
[Ploy and Bie laughed at that thought of them being different.]

Ploy: “Why would we change? It’s just going to New York, not into a new era.”
[Lowat laughed at that comment. Ploy still teased him like usual. He remembered those few months back when Ploy had teased him about accidentally falling into the pool.]

Lowat: “How about this? Both of you can tell me about everything during breakfast. I’ll take both of you out to eat.”

Bie: “How can I refuse a chance like this?”

Lowat: “Of course, you still manage to keep this nice shape when all that’s in your head is the thought of free food.”
[The three friends laughed remembering the good old times. It was just 3 months ago when Ploy and Bie had left to go to New York. Lowat had stayed in Thailand helping his dad manage the company. He was basically in work zone for the last 3 months.]

Laamin Restaurant
[A beautiful young lady was getting a tray full of plates off the counter. She swooshed through the crowds of people and made herself into the main room where tons of tables were set. People were all around the place sitting in seats and waiting for their food. She carefully set down some plates onto a table with a smiling face. The people that were sitting down smiled back at her.]

Nitha: “Please enjoy your meal.”
[Nitha disappeared out of the people’s sight and went to another table.
In another part of the restaurant, Ploy, Bie, and Lowat were chatting away like there was no tomorrow. Bie and Lowat were talking about Lowat’s business in the past few months. Everything was going fine with his dad’s business and Lowat seemed to be an expert on this topic.
He chatted away and was so into the topic that he didn’t watch where he was going. Before he could prevent anything, he bumped into a young girl and made her fall to the ground.]

Lowat: “I-I’m sorry.”
[Nitha looked up at him with daring eyes. Her appearance struck Lowat. He had never seen such a beautiful girl in his whole life. It was exactly like others say, true love at first sight.
He stood there amazed and wordless.]

Bie: “Don’t just stand there. Do something.”
[Bie whispered at Lowat. Nitha was still sitting on the ground with food and drinks spilled all over her. Many people in the background complained about her clumsiness. Nitha didn’t know what to do next.]

Lowat: “I’m sorry. I’ll help.”
[Lowat pulled her up from the ground and then bent down trying to clean up the food.]

Nitha: “No need. It’s my job.”
[Nitha spoke in an angry tone. She didn’t want to insult or say anything mean to the man or else she would be in more of problem than she currently was.]

Lowat: “It’s all my fault. I have to help.”
[Lowat helped pick up the plates. Some plates were already broken although the pieces weren’t that small so it was easily picked up. Food was all around the area and there were water stains on the ground.
After a minute or two, another waitress entered the scene. She quickly walked over to Nitha and stared at her dirty clothes.]

(Waitress): “Nitha, I’ll take care of this. Go clean yourself.”

Nitha: “You sure?”

(Waitress): Sure, I’m sure.”
[Nitha nodded and then walked away. Lowat wasn’t paying any attention to Nitha’s exiting of the scene. He was focused on picking up the things on the floor.]

“I’ll take care of this, sir. Please get to your seat.”
[Lowat looked up at the waitress and nodded obediently. She wasn’t the same waitress before. He looked around the place in search for the beautiful waitress.]

Lowat: “Where did she go? ….Nitha.”

Bie: “She left.”

Lowat: “Crap, it’s all my fault.”

Bathroom
[Nitha stared at herself in the mirror as she tried hard to wash away all the food stains on her work clothes. The stains weren’t coming off and she was starting to get frustrated.]

Nitha: “Crazy, crazy. It’s all because of that guy that I’m in this state. If all those people weren’t there, I would have already taught him a lesson!”
[The door to the bathroom opened and in came Nitha’s friend, the waitress who had helped her earlier.]

(Waitress): “Nitha, I’m so sorry for you. Although, you can’t be mad at that guy. It was an accident and by looking at his eyes, I could tell he was deeply sorry.”
[Nitha turned around to face her friend. Nitha didn’t believe that guy would be sorry. He must’ve been happy that he wasn’t the one who was humiliated.]

Nitha: “Mina, how can I not be mad? He meant to embarrass me. He’s a hi-so and thinks that he can do anything. Now, I’ll surely get fired.”

Mina: “Don’t worry. Boss won’t fire you. I’ll convince him not to.”

Nitha: “You’ve already convinced him many times to hire me. What makes you think he’ll listen this time? Plus, I’ve been having a bad record.”

Mina: “Aw, poor you. Be positive.”
[Mina walked over to Nitha and patted her back softly with her hand. Nitha stared at herself in the mirror. Ever since she was little, she was always bullied and teased for being poor. Her parents had left her when she was young. After her parents’ death, she didn’t have a specific home. She stayed wherever. Sometimes, she stayed with Mina and sometimes she stayed at random places in the small town. Finding a job was already hard enough since her life was full of worries.
Mina was the only loyal friend she had who was willing to help her with everything. Other than Mina, she couldn’t trust anyone else.]

Nitha: “I want to have a better life. I don’t want to live this life anymore.”

Bie, Ploy, Lowat
[The three were sitting at a table. Ploy and Bie sat next to each other while Lowat sat across from them. Their plates were already in front of them and Bie and Ploy were already eating away. Lowat stared outside thinking about what happened earlier.
Nitha was that beautiful waitress’ name. How was she doing now?
She probably wanted to burn him to death, Lowat thought. He felt terrible. He had to apologize to her.]

Bie: “Why aren’t you eating? You invited us here and you’re not even eating.”

Lowat: “How can I eat when that incident happened earlier?”

Ploy: “You should apologize. She’s probably still mad at you.”

Lowat: “That’s what I want to do.”

Bie: “She’s probably fine now. I mean, she just got food spilled on her, nothing big.”
[Ploy turned to Bie pinching his arm.]

Ploy: “Nothing big? She was embarrassed by everyone here. Her reputation will be ruined since people think of her as clumsy. She might even get fired.”
[Lowat didn’t want her to get fired. He had to take responsibility for what he did wrong. It was all his fault for not watching where he was going.
Lowat stood up from his seat.]

Lowat: “I’ll be back.”

Bathroom
Mina: “I’ll go get you some new clothes to wear.”
[Nitha nodded. Mina walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. Another waitress was standing there. She smirked evilly at Mina.]

“What is it now?”

(Waitress): “Boss needs to speak with Nitha and we know what that means. He’ll surely fire you.”

Mina: “You better speak better or I’ll wash your mouth with soap!”

(Waitress): “I’m so scared.”
[The waitress spoke in a sarcastic voice. She walked away laughing with satisfaction.]

Mina: “I’m sick of that girl…. Do you want me to go with you, Nitha?”

Nitha: “No thanks. I’ll go alone. Thanks, Mina.”
[Mina nodded in return. She watched Nitha go over to the bathroom door and go out. The door closed behind her.]

Mina: “I’ll cross my fingers.”

-----------------------------------------------------

Boss Sirapichit: “You’re fired.”
[Boss Sirapichit turned around to face Nitha. Nitha stood up immediately.]

Nitha: “Please, please give me another chance.”

Boss Sirapichit: “I won’t repeat myself. Get out of this place and never let me see your face ever again, you bad luck!

Nitha: “One day, you’ll regret firing me.”
[She walked across the room to the door and exited the room.]

Lowat
[Lowat walked around the restaurant looking for Nitha. He remembered exactly how she looked like. He remembered her big eyes looking up at him with anger. He remembered her soothing voice. Where was she now, he worried.
He continued looking everywhere until he noticed someone familiar. It was that waitress that helped Nitha earlier. Lowat rushed over to her pulling her over to one side of the room.]

Mina: “Let go.”
[Mina tried to get his hands off her arms. Lowat let go of her right away.]

Lowat: “I’m sorry. I have to ask you something.”

Mina: “Oh, about Nitha, right?”
[Lowat was amazed that she knew what he was thinking. Was his expression making everything obvious that he was looking for her, Lowat thought. He blushed.]

Lowat: “Bingo.”

Mina: “You’re too late. She got fired.”
[His eyes grew bigger at this new news. It was all his fault that she was fired.]

Lowat: “It’s all my fault. Where is she now?”

Mina: “She already left a while ago. You did this on purpose, didn’t you? You bumped into her on purpose because you wanted to embarrass her, right?”
[Before Lowat could answer, Mina stormed away from him. He felt terrible. It’s all his fault, he thought.]

Lowat: “One day, we’ll meet again.”

PREVIEW:
Lowat: “How can you teach them to skate if you don’t even know how to yourself?”
--------------------------------
“This is your new sister, Lowat.”
-------------------------------

kristine

sarNie Egg
love the new pairing
love both of them even if they cant play together in a lakorn because of different channels
update more thanks

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow.. what a bad boss.. because of that, he fire kwan already.. pity her... now misunderstanding appear between both of them.. T.T

can't wait for the next episode.. ^.^ wonder what will be his reaction when found out kwan will be his sister.. hahahaha...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 2
[Nitha was staring at her reflection in the mirror. She frowned when the thought of ‘that guy’ flashed into her head. It was his fault that she got fired. Then again, it wasn’t his entire fault. She was a bit clumsy and it was due to not getting enough sleep that night. She had been trying to get a job for so long and when the finally gets a decent job, she gets fired. Nitha knew that her boss didn’t like her. The only reason she was hired was because Mina persuaded him to hire her.
Nitha was known as ‘bad luck’ around the town due to having no parents. Even though there was no evidence for her being called bad luck, everyone thought it was true.
Mina walked out of the bathroom and into the room pulling all her hair into a tight ponytail.]

Mina: “Don’t think too much, Nitha. Today, you have other things to do than just stare at yourself in the mirror.”

Nitha: “You’re right. I shouldn’t waste my time thinking about nonsense.”
[She spoke swiping her bangs to one side of her forehead.]

Mina: You’ll probably never meet that guy again, too.”

Nitha: “I hope so.”

Lowat’s House

Lowat: “Shopping?”

Ploy: “Yes. Bie and I are going shopping and you should, I mean you have to come along.”

Lowat: “I’m not a girl. I don’t need to go shopping.”

Bie: “Oie, you’re so sexist. Everyone shops. Instead of sitting around and thinking about yesterday, let’s go have fun.”
[Lowat looked up at his two friends. He couldn’t help but think about how Nitha was now. She probably wanted to strangle him, he thought.]

Lowat: “I can’t stop you guys. Let’s go.”
[Bie and Ploy high-fived each other as Lowat walked out of the room. Bie and Ploy followed with happy expressions.]

Mall
[Nitha and Mina were walking beside each other over to the skating rink. The noise level around them was high and they could barely hear each other. Nitha barely came to the mall due to money reasons and this was the first time in a while that she had went to the mall.]

Mina: “Thanks for coming here with me today.”

Nitha: “No problem. I do want to help the kids with skating.”
[Mina stopped walking and turned to face Nitha who had also stopped. ]

Mina: “First of all, you don’t even know how to skate by yourself.”
[Nitha rolled her eyes. She didn’t know how to skate but knew herself that she was a fast learner. Maybe by looking at Mina skate for a while, she would know how to. Ever since she was young, she never learned how to skate. There was other more important things such as getting money and education. The words money and education stuck onto Nitha ever since she could think.]

Nitha: “I’m a quick learner. I’ll learn just by watching you.”
[Mina held up her skates to eye level so that Nitha could look at them. There were plain white with neon laces.]

Mina: “Skating isn’t easy. It took me years to learn. How do you expect to learn in one day?”

Nitha: “Oie, this and that. Let’s go before the kids get tired waiting.”

Mina: “Fine--”

Another Part of the Mall
[Bie and Ploy were walking and chatting with smiley faces as Lowat trailed behind them. He didn’t want to be a burden to Bie and Ploy so he thought it was best to stay behind the two. The thought of yesterday couldn’t be erased from his head. He felt terrible. All he wanted to do was to find her and apologize as many times as he could.
They had already gone to many shops and Ploy had made Bie carry all the bags. Bie was holding tons of bags, so many that all the bags almost covered him.]

Lowat: “Aie, I shouldn’t have came…”
[Lowat sighed heavily still following Bie and Ploy.]

Skating Rink
[Nitha watched from afar. Mina was holding onto one little girl’s arm trying to guide her. The little girl was surely struggling due to her nervous expression. Mina carefully guided her through the rink making sure that she wouldn’t fall. Nitha smiled. Mina was such a great person. She was intelligent and caring. When it came to helping others, Mina was an expert.
Without further notice, someone immediately tapped Nitha’s back. She was about to turn around but then thought it could be someone bad. From watching lakorns, the characters would get hit or drugged.
Right then, Nitha flew her right leg back hitting the person in the leg. She could hear the person groaning in pain. It was surely a guy. Nitha turned around to face the person.]

Nitha: “You!!??”
[Lowat held onto his leg for a moment and then looked up with a smile. He knew that he wasn’t just seeing things. Lowat had spotted Nitha at a distance and knew it had to be her. He remembered how she looked the first time they met and was very happy to see her again.]

Lowat: “Yes, it’s me. Although, my name is Lowat, Miss Nitha.”
[Nitha turned around to face the rink. Mina was still helping the kids skate. She turned back to face Lowat.]

Nitha: “I- I’m- I need to go help… my friend.”

Lowat: “Is that so?”

Nitha: “Look, I don’t have time to chat with you.”
[Lowat felt uneasy. He knew that she was still mad at him but how would he apologize. She surely didn’t want to talk to him or even see his face.]

Lowat: “Hey, can I have 5 minutes? After that, you can go help your friend.”
[Her head told her to just walk away and ignore him but then her heart told her to listen. Nitha rolled her eyes. Her heart was always right.]

Soranayo Restaurant
[Lowat and Nitha were seated inside the restaurant. The restaurant was a part of the mall although when you stepped in, it didn’t seem like that. The restaurant looked very unique due to the large paintings on the wall and the great scent.]

Lowat: “What do you want to eat?”
[Nitha still noticed the smile on his face. Why was he smiling? How could he possibly be smiling when she had acted mean towards him? This guy was confusing, she thought.]

Nitha: “I’m not here to eat. I’m here to talk for 5 minutes.”
[She said ‘5 minutes’ clearly just in case he forgot what he said. The sooner he started, the sooner she would leave.]

Lowat: “I want to …apologize to you.”

Nitha: “Your mouth says that you’re sorry but I’m sure that you’re heart and mind don’t think the same.”
[He had already apologized. What more did she want?]

Lowat: “Look, I already apologized. Do you know how sorry I feel? If you're not mad anymore, can we at least start over?”
[Nitha looked up at him. What caused her to say that? She was the type of person who didn’t think before talking and she hated that. He did truly look sorry.]

Nitha: “Start over? What do you mean?”

Lowat: “I don’t want us to be known as enemies because of our first meet. Will you be my friend?”
[Nitha felt a bit ashamed for acting mean towards him. He did look sorry and he did look like he wanted to be her friend.]

Nitha: “Fine. Although, if you cause me any more trouble, I might have to throw you away.”
[Lowat smiled. His smile appeared bigger than before. Lowat’s smile caused Nitha to smile back.]

Lowat: “I don’t think that’s possible, Miss Nitha. I’m lucky to have you as a friend and maybe we might be more than that….”

Nitha: “Hey. Hey. Or do you want me to throw you away now?”

Lowat: “No, no, Miiiiiiiiis Nitha.”
[Lowat spoke sweetly. Nitha looked away with a smile. He stared at her feeling absolutely great.]

Skating Rink
[Lowat and Nitha walked beside each other over to the skating rink. Nitha could feel her insides warming up. How come she felt so strange around Lowat? Nitha had never felt this way before. Lowat couldn’t stop staring at Nitha. She was truly a beautiful sight.
If only they were more than friends, he’d be the luckiest guy on earth.
The two walked over to the skating rink.]

Lowat: “I guess you need to go help your friend now. But may I ask with what?”

Nitha: “Uhh… Skating.”

Lowat: “Skating? You know, maybe I should skate, too. I haven’t skated in a while.”
[Nitha didn’t want to embarrass herself in front of Lowat. He couldn’t skate and see her fall onto her butt.]

Nitha: “No. No thanks.”

Lowat: “Hey, is this your place that you can order me to skate or not skate?”

Nitha: “Fine. Truth is…. I don’t know how to skate and I want to help my friend, Mina by teaching the kids how to skate.”
[The whole time Nitha spoke that, she didn’t look up at Lowat. She felt that he would somehow have this bias towards her. Was he going to think she was stupid or crazy?]

Lowat: “How can you teach them to skate if you don’t even know how to yourself?”

Nitha: “I-I can learn.”
[Nitha laughed uneasily. Lowat’s normal lips curled into a smile.]

Lowat: “If you don’t mind, I can help.”
[Nitha looked at him with big eyes.

A few minutes later, Nitha had already slipped on the skates and so did Lowat. She tried to stand up but every time she tried, she fell down. She didn’t want Lowat to waste his time trying to help her. He probably had better things to do.]

Lowat: “I’ll repeat again. It’s my pleasure to help you and that’s exactly what my heart and mind says.”
[Nitha smiled shyly back. How could she get out of this? Mina was still busy helping the kids skate.
Lowat held out his arm for Nitha to hold. Nitha looked up and into his eyes seeing his tender brown eyes. She could feel herself screaming inside. He was so cute and extremely handsome.
Nitha gripped onto his arm hard hoping she wouldn’t fall. Although, Lowat didn’t mind her hard grip. He liked her holding onto him. If she fell, he would, too.
Lowat lead Nitha onto the rink. She could feel the ground under her change into a more slippery surface. He guided her around for a bit as Nitha’s legs flew all over the place. She couldn’t balance and every time she was about to fall, she held onto him tighter.]

Nitha: “Thanks.”
[She continuously said whenever Lowat held her from falling. They had already been on the rink for about five minutes now and Nitha was starting to feel confident. Lowat smiled as he stared down at Nitha’s hand on his arm.
Suddenly, a little boy skated by bumping into Nitha. Nitha fell down still holding onto Lowat tightly.
In seconds, Lowat was on top of Nitha, her hand was still on his arm, their breaths touched each others, and their gazes were fixed upon one another.]

“So handsome.”
[Nitha mumbled quietly staring at his face. He was truly handsome. His nicely put black hair and tender brown eyes were dashing and his smile, his calming smile was the best part.]

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awhhaha, I love the skating part, omg totally love it. :coverlaf: Nitha is so cool. LOL ooo I think Nitha's startin to like Lowat here. :crush: I just love this ch. update me plz! :yahoo:

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
ooo... it's getting interesting.. thanks for updating.. can't wait for more about lowat and nitha.. hahaha.. both bie and ploy are so funny... lovely couple... =D

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
update soon!!i wanna read more..how cute between them both!!:) :slapandkissse3: YAY! loll cant wait for a SLAPP AND KISS! !muahs lmoa

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 3
[Lowat was still on top of Nitha staring into her eyes. He wanted to lean in closer and kiss her softly on the lips but before he could budge, Nitha put her hands on his chest pushing him off her. In seconds, both of them were standing. Nitha brushed herself then noticed that many eyes were glued on them. She blushed. Nitha didn’t like to be the center of attention.]

Lowat: “I’m sorry.”
[Nitha looked at him. Not once in her life had anyone apologized other than Mina. Suddenly, she had a feeling like Lowat and her were already friends for a long time. Even though they had just recently met, it seemed like they had known each other for so long.]

Nitha: “Thanks for….protecting me…”
[She spoke in a questioning voice.]

Lowat: “Protecting you? You mean going on top of you?”
[After Lowat spoke that, he chuckled causing Nitha to smile. His smile and chuckle was so beautiful. Nitha could feel her insides melting. What was this strange feeling that she was having?
Lowat put his hand back scratching his neck. The two stood there silently shyly looking away from each other until Mina skated over to the two.]

Mina: “Nitha, you’re standing on your own!”
[She yelled with bulging eyes. Nitha looked down realizing that no one was helping her stand and she was standing perfectly still with the skates on. Her mouth opened wide as she turned to Mina.]

Nitha: “I can skate! I can skate!”
[Nitha cheered doing a little dance. Lowat chuckled at her.]

Lowat: “Looks like I am a great teacher.”
[Mina gazed over to Lowat just recognizing him. She remembered seeing him at the restaurant the other day.]

Mina: “Hey, why are you here? What are you doing with my friend?”
[Mina stood in between Lowat and Nitha scared that Lowat had bad intentions.]

Lowat: “I mean well and I’m not here to harm her, too.”
[Mina turned over to look at Nitha. Nitha smiled shyly.]

Mina’s House
[Mina and Nitha walked into the living room as Nitha took off her scarf that was hanging on her neck. She set the scarf down on a nearby table and then plopped down on the sofa.]

Nitha: “Hey, you assume things too fast. Didn’t you see me smiling with him?”
[Mina plopped down beside Nitha, too. She pulled a pillow, that was sitting on the couch, into her arms.]

Mina: “Who would know? I thought you were smiling for other reasons.”

Nitha: “Okay. Okay.”
[Mina looked over at Nitha and saw her smile. She was curious about the reason behind that smile.]

Mina: “What- what did happen between you two?”
[Nitha stood up with her hands together. She blushed remembering when Lowat and her skated and when he landed on top of her.]

Nitha: “Well, well, we’re friends, now.”

Mina: “Friends?”

Nitha: “He apologized and he did look sorry. I decided to be nice and forgive him.”
[Mina stood up and crossed her arms.]

Mina: “That’s… good then.”
[Mina said in a hesitant way. She had to keep a close eye on Lowat. Just because Nitha and him were friends, it didn’t mean that he was 100% reliable. Nitha smirked as flashbacks of Lowat and her replayed over and over in her head.]

Lowat’s House
[Lowat waved to Bie and Ploy as they drove away. After that, he stood there with a huge smile on his face. He still remembered the sweet scent of Nitha’s. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Lowat had never cared for any girl this much.]

Lowat: “I hope we’ll meet again, Nitha, sweet scented woman.”

Mina and Nitha
[Nitha and Mina were both walking on the sidewalk by the busy road. Cars were driving back and forth and people were everywhere in sight. They were both carrying bags of groceries.]

Nitha: “Today, I will make the greatest soup ever!”
[Mina laughed at that statement. Nitha looked at her with a you-think-I-can’t-do-it look.]

Mina: “Remember, last time, what did your soup end up being like?”
[Last time Nitha had attempted to make soup. It failed. The soup looked gross, so gross that she herself didn’t even want to touch it. She made Mina taste it. Like the physical appearance of the soup looked like, the taste was similar.]

Nitha: “Fine, I know but… you’ll help me, right?”

Mina: “Of course.”
[Mina spoke giving Nitha a slight punch on the shoulder. The bag Nitha was holding suddenly flew out of her hands and fell onto the ground. Oranges spilled all over the ground. Nitha gasped running over to the oranges. She picked them up one by one.]

“Nitha. I’ll help.”

Nitha: “It’s all my fault.”
[Mina and Nitha picked up the oranges. There were still a lot more on the ground although they had managed to pick up more than half. Nitha stood up staring before her at an orange. The orange was located on the road but she didn’t care. All she cared about was to pick it up. Walking forward, her feet stepped onto the road and she bent over. Before she could stand up straight, a car drove forward bumping her.
Nitha fell to the ground immediately. The car stopped as two people scrambled out. The two ran over to Nitha who was lying on the ground unconscious. There was a puddle of blood that was growing bigger and bigger by each second.]

(Unknown): “Oh my! W-what d-do we do now, dear?”
[The two seemed to be a elder couple. Mina hadn’t noticed that Nitha was hit yet since she was busy picking up the other oranges lying on the ground. With a swift movement, she turned around to see Nitha on the ground with a puddle of blood. She gasped and her eyes struck with shock.
Mina ran over to Nitha and stared up at the two.]

Mina: “Please, please, help. Help.”

(Unknown): “I’ve already called an ambulance. They’ll be here any minute.”
[The lady looked up at the guy with a frown. It was their fault for making this young woman hurt.]

(Driver): “It’s all my fault. I wasn’t paying attention.”
[Everyone looked over at the driver and then turned back to face Nitha on the ground. Her eyes were shut tight. Mina stared at her with pleading eyes. She hoped that Nitha would suddenly wake up. And when was the damn ambulance going to come, Mina thought.]

Minutes Later…
[Nitha was lying in a hospital bed. The room was a normal hospital room but a bit larger due to a request. The sunlight beamed into the room shining onto Nitha’s face. With a slight motion of the head, Nitha’s eyes opened. She turned her head looking around the room. What had happened? Where was she now?]

Mina: “Nitha, Nitha!”
[Mina rushed over to the side of the bed. She had been waiting in the room since Nitha was first put in there. Nitha looked up at her friend and tried hard to smile. Although when she did, her head started aching.]

Nitha: “W-what happened to me?”
[Mina sighed not knowing how to tell Nitha that she was hit by a car. She didn’t want to make her friend more hurt than this.]

Mina: “You don’t remember, do you?”

Nitha: “And….who are you?”
[Mina’s eyes grew huge. Did Nitha forget everything? Amnesia? Oh no, it couldn’t be….]

Mina: “N-no, it’s impossible. Y-you don’t remember me, Nitha?”
[Nitha stared at her for a second with a questioning look and then broke into laughter.]

Nitha: “You should’ve saw your face. You were so shocked!”
[Nitha laughed loudly as if she was in no pain. Mina stared at her with killer eyes. She hated to be a victim of lies.]

Mina: “Oie, I should have knew because you weren’t severely hit by the head.”
[Nitha stopped laughing.]

Nitha: “Then…what happened to me?”

Mina: “Now you ask. Well,… you were hit on the leg when a car ran into you and there was a lot of blood from your leg. When you fell down, your head also got injured. But don’t worry, your head lost only a little blood. You’ll have a little headache.”
[Nitha stared down at her leg feeling the piercing pain. She groaned.]

“Does it hurt?”

Nitha: “I’d be crazy if it didn’t hurt. By the way….”
[Mina nodded ready to answer Nitha’s next question.]

“Who’s car drove into me?”
[Mina stared at her. She never had asked those people for their name. They had said that they would pay the hospital for Nitha’s treatment. Would they come back to see how Nitha was doing? They had seemed like truly nice people.]

Mina: “Umm….”
[Right then, the door to the room opened and in came a woman and man, the same people Mina had saw earlier.]

“There they are.”
[Mina and Nitha turned to face the couple.]

(Unknown): “Hello, dear. We are the owners of the car that crashed into you.”

Nitha: “And you are….”
[Nitha had remembered seeing these two folks somewhere but where…
Their image was so familiar but Nitha couldn’t spit out who they were.]

(Unknown): “Oh, I am Lanoon Vickithep Monsoriya and this is my husband, Hameen Saun Monsoriya.”
[Monsoriya. That was the name that Nitha remembered from magazines and news.
The Monsoriya was a popular and wealthy household. They’re known as the well known and good-looking family who owns many companies but their designing company, “LH Company” is the most popular.]

Nitha: “M-monsoriya? H-hello. Hello!”
[Nitha blurted out wondering how to behave herself. She had never ever met anyone from the magazines or news that she read or saw. It was so awesome. Mina looked down at Nitha with a weird expression. Monsoriya, what was up with that name.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Hello, how are you doing, dear?”
[Mrs. Monsoriya walked closer to Nitha and stared at her with worried eyes. She put her hand on Nitha’s head to see if she was coming down with a fever. She pulled her hand away after seconds. Nitha smiled.]

Nitha: “Thanks so much for worrying but I’m doing fine. I just have a little headache and my foot…”
[Mrs. Monsoriya lifted up the blanket a little to take a peek at Nitha’s foot. There was a bandage from Nitha’s ankle to her knee.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Ohh. My dear. You’re in so much pain, right?”
[Her voice could tell that she really cared. Nitha shook her head not wanting to make her feel worse.]

Nitha: “It only hurts a little. I try not to think about it.”

Mr. Monsoriya: “Do your parents know about this yet?”
[Nitha looked up at him and shook her head. Mina looked over at Nitha to see how she would answer.]

Nitha: “I don’t have parents.”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Th-then where do you stay?”
[Nitha looked at Mina with an uncomfortable expression. She disliked talking about that topic.]

Nitha: “I stay with different people each day but mostly, I stay with Mina.”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Mina?”
[Nitha had just recognized that she didn’t introduce herself or Mina yet.]

Nitha: “Sorry. That’s Mina, my best friend and my name is Nitha.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya nodded then walked over to Mr. Monsoriya. They spoke for a couple minutes and then hushed down.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Nitha, dear, if you disagree or agree, it’s up to you but….would you like to come live with me and my husband….as our daughter?"

PREVIEW:

Mrs. Monsoriya: “I don’t know what got to me. All of a sudden, I feel like you and I are really close. I really pity you. It’s like…you are my real daughter.”
----------------------------
Lowat: “Please don’t go. I want to stay with you longer.”
----------------------------

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@candylover32: Agreed, I looove that part. kop jai.

@Luna: Thanks for the commenttt;

@mainhiathao: Hehe, the skating part is the bomb. Yes, Nitha's starting to fall for Lowat's charms x) Yesyes.

@~kiabielover~: Thanks, Kia ^^

@imaginarygur: <3Bie&Ploy. <3Lowat&Nitha.

@kristine: Let's see how she'll become his sister...

@lakornsrok: Thanks for the comment, x) I love the two, too.

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
Same here,I thought she was going to lose her memory,
Anyways,it's was a good chapter,Can't wait for the next one!:)