Story 2: My Lovely Sister - Part 7

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omgg...how lowat said please dont go just melted my heart...soo sweet and cutee!!omgg!...u have to update Rinnaa!!updatee!!UPDATE!!:)i wanna read if u update i will update mpc!hurry ima crazyy lmfao

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 4
[Nitha looked at Mrs. Monsoriya with humongous eyes. All of a sudden, she asked her to be her daughter. This was all too strange.
Although, on the other hand, it was a benefit to Nitha. Living the luxurious life and getting almost anything you wanted… Nitha pondered this.]

Mina: “Don’t you think you need to know more about one another?”
[Mina broke the silence between the two. Mrs. Monsoriya chuckled agreeing.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “I don’t know what got to me. All of a sudden, I feel like you and I are really close. I really pity you. It’s like…you are my real daughter.”
[Nitha stared up at Mrs. Monsoriya. Ever since she could remember, she had always wanted parents. If there was a chance like this, she couldn’t refuse… It was a once in a lifetime chance and she just had to take it.]

Nitha: “I…I agree.”

Monsoriya House
[Lowat couldn’t sit still. Where was his parents? He had to tell about Nitha, the girl he currently had a crush on. He walked into the kitchen and took an apple out of the fridge then walked back into the main room and stared at the door. No one.
Impatient. He sat down on the couch for a minute then stood up walking to the door to see if there was any sign of a car. No car. He stepped outdoors and sat down on one of the stairs that led into the house. The sun’s striking rays shined onto Lowat. He smiled. Today was a good day. It would’ve been such good luck if he met Nitha today.
Yesterday was a dream. Beautiful Nitha falling onto him. He smirked thinking about her sweet scent and great figure on top of him. If only he could have that event happen again.
Lowat walked back into the house and sat down on the couch. Where were all the servants? They must be busy with work, Lowat thought.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Son.”

Lowat: “Mom, I need to tell you some-”
[Lowat turned around to face his parents as soon as he heard his mom’s voice. Without finishing his sentence, he gasped. Nitha was standing there with his parents at her sides.]

Mr. Monsoriya: “This is your new sister, Lowat. Her name is Nitha.”

Lowat: “Whaaaaaaa-”
[He spoke loudly almost scaring Nitha with his reply. His mouth hang open with his eyes stuck on Nitha. H-his sister ….was…..Nitha…..his crush…..his dream girl…..]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Look, darling. He’s so happy to see you that he’s speechless.”
[Nitha smiled at Mrs. Monsoriya and then looked at Lowat. How could this be possible? Was this world really that small? It was just yesterday that Lowat and her became friends and today they were suddenly brothers and sisters? This was all too strange.]

Nitha: “I…I’m tired. Can I go to my room?”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Oh, yes. Yes. Aunt Jam will take you. Aunt Jam! Aunt Jam!”
[Mrs. Monsoriya called. In a second, Aunt Jam appeared in the room.]

“Please take Nitha to her room. She’ll be staying here as my daughter so please respect her like you do to me.”

Aunt Jam: “Yes, madame.”
[Aunt Jam guided Nitha out of the room. Nitha turned around peering at Lowat. Once she saw that he was looking at her, she looked away. Lowat watched them walk upstairs.]

Lowat: “Moooom. Daaad. No way!”
[Mrs. Monsoriya and Mr. Monsoriya walked over to one couch and sat down. Lowat followed and stayed standing.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “You don’t like her?”

Lowat: “It’s not that. It’s because…”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Stop, you! She’ll be your sister and that’s that.”
[Lowat groaned putting his hands on his hips.]

Lowat: “Mom. Dad. I will never accept Nitha as my sister.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya stood up from her seat.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “I said to stop. You have to accept her. You have to respect her because she’s your sister.”

Lowat: “Moooom! Dad, do something!”
[Mr. Monsoriya looked up at his son and then picked up a magazine and started reading it.]

“Dad!”

Mr. Monsoriya: “Whatever your mom wants, she gets.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya nodded smirking at Lowat. Lowat rolled his eyes turning around to face the stairs.
He wasn’t ever going to accept his crush as his sister.]

Nitha’s Bedroom
[Nitha and Aunt Jam walked into a bedroom. The bedroom theme was a sky blue. The room was calming with a big carpet in the middle and a comfortable bed at one side. There was a balcony attached to one side. The room was big, bigger than all the rooms Nitha had ever had.]

Aunt Jam: “This is your room, madaaaaame.”
[She spoke with a rude attitude. Nitha could already sense that this woman didn’t like her. She smirked rolling her eyes.]

Nitha: “Madame? I guess that is a good name. Continue calling me that.”
[Aunt Jam rolled her eyes and walked further into the room.]

Aunt Jam: “Dream on, money hungry woman.”

Nitha: “Oh ho, money hungry woman? Will you truly have enough saliva to call me that always, old lady?”
[Aunt Jam turned around to face Nitha.]

Aunt Jam: “You! Watch yourself or else you’ll die for sure!”
[She walked out of the room closing the door with a big thump that startled Nitha. Nitha shook her head and walked over to the balcony. She looked down noticing Lowat. He was sitting on a bench in the backyard. His expression told her that he was upset. Probably about her, Nitha thought.]

Nitha: “I’ll go speak with him.”
[Nitha didn’t carry any suitcases or bags with her so there was nothing to unpack. She walked out of the room closing the door behind her and tried to find her way outside. The house was huge and she was sure that she would get lost.
Nitha managed to find her way outside and to the backyard. She stood there staring at Lowat’s back. She walked closer and closer to him and could hear him sighing every second. Something was surely on his mind.]

“Lowat.”
[Lowat turned around to face her. He smiled seeing as soon as he saw her. She was still the same from what he remembered. One difference was that she was limping due to her leg injury.]

Lowat: “Nitha, are you okay?”
[He rushed over to her. Nitha looked at him and shook her head.]

Nitha: “I’m fine. Thanks for worrying.”
[Lowat nodded still worried about her. He looked down at her leg which was wrapped with a bandage. She must be in so much pain, Lowat thought.]

Lowat: “Let me help you, okay?”
[After Nitha let him, Lowat led her over to the bench and helped her sit down. He then sat beside her. No one said anything for the next minutes. Both of them were trying to think of what was best to say at a time like this.]

Nitha: “I should go back inside.”
[Nitha stood up and started walking. Lowat walked over to her pulling her arm back. She turned to face him. Their eyes staring at each others.]

Lowat: “Please don’t go. I want to stay with you longer.”
[Nitha turned around to face him and stared into his eyes. His tender brown eyes made her insides melt but now he wouldn’t be known as anything more other than a brother. She tore away her eyes from him and fixed her gaze onto the ground.]

“Nitha… I like you.”
[He spoke dryly. Lowat suddenly felt like his mouth was out of saliva. His mouth was so dry that it was hard to speak. Nitha looked at him with wide eyes, not saying anything.
She still noticed his hand which was holding her arm.]

Nitha: “But it’s impossible.”
[She pulled away her arm from his grasp.]

“We’re brothers and sisters, not lovers. Don’t think about anything farther than me being your sister.”

Lowat: “I liked you ever since we first met at the restaurant!”
[Nitha looked at him. It was hard to tell if he meant it or if he didn’t. His voice was strange so she couldn’t tell if what he said was true. Nitha shook her head.]

Nitha: “It can’t be helped because…we’re siblings now, nothing more.”
[She turned around and walked away slowly. Lowat watched her as a striking pain hit his heart. He sat down on the bench behind him and sighed.]

Lowat: “No. I’ll never accept you as my sister. Never.”

Inside Monsoriya House
[Nitha ran into the house and then stopped. She turned around to see how Lowat’s reaction was. He was just sitting still on the bench. His back was facing her so she couldn’t see his face. She frowned.]

Nitha: “What is he trying to do by telling me that he likes me?”
[Different options circled around in her head about why Lowat told Nitha he liked her. She didn’t think that he would seriously like her after the few times they met.
This was just her first day at the Monsoriya house and already her head was full of thoughts.
Just then her cell phone rang breaking her chain of thought. Nitha reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone. It was Mina. She half smiled and then answered the call.]

“You!”

Mina: “What?”
[Nitha walked into the main room and sat down on the couch.]

Nitha: “This house is so scary. Oie, come save me!”
[Mina chuckled.]

Mina: “Scary? I think the only one that’s scary is you.”

Nitha: “Oh meanie. Lowat just said he likes me. I’m so confused. Help me, okay?”
[Mina was startled when she heard that Lowat said that to Nitha. Did he truly like her? Mina couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous.]

Mina: “Like you? Did he look like he was lying?”
[Nitha thought about the incident earlier. There was nothing suspicious about Lowat’s reaction when he said that to her.]

Nitha: “Nothing, he didn’t look like he meant it but he didn’t look like he didn’t mean it, too. You get me?”
[Mina shook her head getting confused at Nitha’s play of words.]

Mina: “I’ll come see you later, okay? I have a shift in 20 minutes.”

Nitha: “Fine, just leave poor me.”

Mina: “I’m really sorry, okay? I promise I’ll come see you later.”

Nitha: “Fine, bye.”
[Nitha closed her phone and stared at the doors that led outside. She frowned thinking of the strange event earlier. They couldn’t be anything for than brothers and sisters. It’s impossible.
Ever since Nitha was young, she wanted a life of luxury and being with the hi-so. She wasn’t going to give up a chance like that just because a guy liked her….or was she?]

“Oieee, I’ll seriously go crazy.”
[Nitha stood up from the couch and looked around the room. No one in sight.]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@candylover32: Losing her memory would be like a whole new story, haha xD I made a twist.

@Luna: Thanks for reading ^^

@mainhiathao: Thanks.

@imaginarygur: Let's see what will happen next...

@~kiabielover~: Yes, his parents are gonna adopt her, Lol.

@awesomedua: Melted your heart? I know riight, Mark saying that ..... :)daydreaming.... Thanks for the comment, aha. Love you, Dua. You better update your FF!

kristine

sarNie Egg
so that how she became his sister
and he doesnt want that lol
poor him
but now she is confuse
what will happen next
thanks

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh no.. pity lowat... now he can't do anything already since his mom just want everything to be her way.... nooooooooo.... T.T

please update soon... wonder what will happen as he already express his feelings but why nitha don't want to blieve it.. sigh...

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I love this chapter!!! Getting more addicting!
Btw...I'm really obesessed with Amy & Cee...that reminds me...I need to update my fanfiction of them too.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
@candylover32: Losing her memory would be like a whole new story, haha xD I made a twist.

@Luna: Thanks for reading ^^

@mainhiathao: Thanks.

@imaginarygur: Let's see what will happen next...

@~kiabielover~: Yes, his parents are gonna adopt her, Lol.

@awesomedua: Melted your heart? I know riight, Mark saying that ..... :)daydreaming.... Thanks for the comment, aha. Love you, Dua. You better update your FF!

lol ur soo funnyy rinaa...it was me who said that his words melted me but when i post it i just remember im on duas account..lol if u read back it says mpc..My prince charming is my story..lol awww love this chapter..ppoor lowat..he cant accept them as siblings..Updatee moree!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
sad how nitha becomes lowat's sis, btw hopefully the bro n sis relationship will b drop so the two can b together.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 5
[Mina stood in front of Nitha’s new house and stared in awe at how big the building was. It was a miracle that Nitha would be staying here. Nitha was lucky and she deserved this, Mina thought.
She looked at the house for another second then walked in searching for Nitha.]

Lowat: “What are you doing here?”
[Mina turned around to face Lowat. She stared at him in daze.]

“Oh, it’s you. Are you here to see Nitha?”
[Lowat said when he realized that it was Nitha’s friend. Mina crossed her arms remembering that he wasn’t 100% reliable. She walked a little closer to him and then stopped her eyes not looking into his.]

Mina: “Yes. Where is she?”

Nitha: “Right here.”
[Mina turned to face Nitha. Both of the friends smiled at each other. Nitha and Mina walked to each other approaching each other with heartwarming hugs. Lowat walked away not wanting to disturb the two. Mina and Nitha let go of each other.]

Mina: “I thought your brother was going to kick me out.”
[Nitha turned to watch Lowat walk away. She then turned back to Mina with a big grin.]

Nitha: “He’s not like that, Mina. He’s a good person.”
[Mina shook her head then put her hand on Nitha’s shoulder.]

Mina: “You can’t trust people that much these days. Not all people are what they seem like. Anyways, you just met him. You can’t just assume he’s nice. We don’t know his true colors yet.”
[Nitha giggled at the crazy talk Mina was saying. She grabbed Mina’s hand and lead her over to the couch. They both say down.]

Nitha: “Okay. Okay. Okay, mom.”

Mina: “Wow, now I’m your mom. Aren’t you the older one?”

Nitha: “By a couple weeks.”

Mina: “And you call me your mom, crazy.”
[Nitha chuckled.]

Nitha: “Anyways, this house is creepy, isn’t it? Listen, you can’t hear anything at all.”
[Mina and Nitha froze for a moment taking their time to listen. There was no sound at all except for the calming wind which was coming from outdoors.]

Lowat: “Hey!”

Nitha & Mina: “Hey!”
[Nitha and Mina yelled and then turned around to see that Lowat was standing there. A smile was on his face.]

Nitha: “Are you trying to give us a heart attack? Geesh.”
[Lowat crossed his arm and took the smile of his face. He titled his head a little.]

Lowat: “You two were so quiet. Is that really how friends are together? Unless….you both were planning to do something….”

Nitha: “Like what?….”
[Lowat bent over and moved his face closer to Nitha’s.]

Lowat: “Planning to… do ….nothing.”

Mina: “Oie. Nonsense.”
[Lowat stood back up straight and smiled again. Nitha and Mina also stood up to face him.]

Lowat: “You can go home now, Mina.”
[Nitha looked at Lowat with a confused look.]

Nitha: “You can’t kick my guest out.”

Lowat: “I’m not kicking her out. I just…”

Nitha: “Eh, eh, eh, I got you there. Don’t say a word.”
[Lowat didn’t know what else to say. He always had a comeback. How come he didn’t have a comeback now? Nitha smirked feeling successful.]

Mina: “I don’t need anyone to kick me out. But I will be leaving now since I don’t want to be anyone’s burden.”
[Mina spoke looking at Lowat with daring eyes. Lowat rolled his eyes and then turned to face Nitha.]

Nitha: “But-”

Mina: “If you need anything, call me, okay?”
[Mina gave Nitha a hug and then walked off.
When Mina was out of sight, Lowat walked closer to Nitha with a big smile.]

Lowat: “I’ll take you shopping today, okay?”
[Nitha crossed her arms and smiled brightly. She walked pass Lowat and then stopped and stood in place.]

Nitha: “I already got enough clothes. I don’t want to be known as a spoiled brat.”
[Lowat turned and walked closer to her. Her back was faced to him.]

Lowat: “But I want to spoil you.”
[Nitha turned around to face him uncrossing her arms.]

Nitha: “Hey! When will you stop being nice to me? I know you truly don’t like me. How would a hi-so like you like a girl like me?”
[Lowat put his arms on her shoulders and turned her around to face him.]

Lowat: “Truthfully, I don’t know what has gotten into me. All I know is that you’re the person currently in my heart.”
[He took his arms off her shoulders and then wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer into his chest. Hugging her tightly, she didn’t try to get free. She stayed still hearing his heart thump.]

(Unknown): “Lowat, what are you doing to Nitha?”
[Lowat immediately took his arms off of Nitha. The two turned to face Lowat’s parents.]

Lowat: “Mom….Dad.”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Don’t tell me that you were….”

PREVIEW:
“Why are you so protective of your sister?
-----------------------------------
“Mina, don’t leave me. Mina!”
“If I didn’t think of us as relatives, I would call the police to arrest you.”

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@kristine: Yesyes, i agree. Poor Lowat. No problem ^^
Thanks a lot for reading.

@imaginarygur: His mom is the boss, heheee. -.-"

@candylover32: Addicting? Awww, my fanfic is like drugs? Haha.
Yesyes, update your FF. I am waiting <3Cee&Amy.

@~kiabielover~: Feel bad for him, too. There has to be a way for love! LOL.

@lakornsrok: Oh, sorries. I was wondering why it said mpc. I was like maybe Dua was confused? Haha, now I'm getting confused. Thanks ^^ Yes, I will update more.

@mainhiathao: Agree, sadsadsad. Yes !

Note: While I was writing this, I was watching Rak Leh Saneh Luang which stars Por, Ploy, and Vicky. I recently started. But watching lakorns or listening to music while typing a fanfic is really inspirational... to me :) Thanks for the support.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 6
[Lowat stared at his Mom with big eyes hoping she wouldn’t say what he thought she would say. Did his mom think that he was taking advantage of Nitha?
Nitha stared at Lowat with killer eyes.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Don’t tell me that you were just getting used to your sister? Already. Why, I’m so happy.”
[She rushed over to Lowat and hugged him tightly with a enormous smile. Lowat was startled by the hug but as soon as his mom let go of him, he smiled.]

Lowat: “Of course, I’ve decided that I’ll allow Nitha to be my…sister….for a while.”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Oh my! I’m so happy. Let’s all go out to eat tonight!”
[Mrs. Monsoriya turned to face Nitha and held her hands in hers. She stared at Nitha’s fake-smiling face and nodded.]

“You are truly meant to be my daughter.”
[Lowat gazed over at his mom shaking his head. What have he got himself into now? He just admitted to allowing Nitha as his sister.]

Mina at the Town
[Mina had just got back from Nitha’s new house. She walked into her house to find that her mom was still sleeping. The aroma of beer was everywhere. Mina shuddered. Mom was always drinking and where was dad now? She hadn’t seen her dad since a week ago and Mom had been drinking more and more each day since his disappearance.
Mina walked over to the couch and sat beside her mom.]

Mina: “Mom. Mom.”
[Mina spoke shaking her mom to wake her up. It was no use since her mom never woke up easily. Even a earthquake couldn’t wake her up. She stopped trying to wake her mom up and walked over to the door to hear loud chattering of people.
Mina was surprised to see a group of people standing in front of her house.]

(One Guy): “We heard that Bad Luck has finally had good luck.”
[Mina rolled her eyes. Did they ever get Nitha’s true name? Everyone in the town always called Nitha, Bad Luck.]

Mina: “Hey! Watch your mouth! Her freakin name is Nitha.”

(One Guy): “ Hey, hey, hey! We’re not just here to argue. Where is that Bad Luck really staying?”
[Mina shook her head and crossed her arms. Did they really think that she was going to tell them where Nitha was staying?”]

Mina: “You’ll never hear the answer coming from my lips.”
[Mina turned around and walked back into the house shutting the door behind her. She sighed. Even if Nitha wasn’t here anymore, she was still being called Bad Luck. Mina really pitied Nitha.]

Dinner that Night
[Mrs. Monsoriya, Mr. Monsoriya, Nitha, and Lowat were all seated down at a table in a restaurant. The restaurant, “Lam Meen”, was one of the best restaurants there and Mrs. Monsoriya was a V.I.P. Their table was located in a quiet room where violin music was playing sweetly in the background. The huge glass window was located at one side of the room and the room was decorated with velvet furniture.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “I already ordered the food although if you want something else, feel free to order, too, Nitha.”

Nitha: “Thank you.”
[Lowat kept gazing over at Nitha every now and then. He couldn’t help but smile at her appearance. He was continuously staring at her since they arrived. Her strapless silk purple dress looked great on her fitting in well with her body figure.]

Waiter: “Here’s the food you ordered, Mrs. Monsoriya.”
[There were three other waiters with him. They all were holding trays with food. Setting the food down nicely, Nitha felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. How was she going to eat in front of these people? She had used a knife, fork, and spoon a couple of times but she wasn’t used to it at all.
Sweat rolled from the top of Nitha’s head and down to her neck. She gulped when the waiters walked away from the table.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Please eat, dear.”
[Nitha nodded politely and then stared down at the forks, spoons, and knives beside her. What was she going to pick up first? Lowat noticed that Nitha was having a difficult time but he wanted to see what she would do so he stayed put. He smiled staring at her every action.
Mrs. Monsoriya and Mr. Monsoriya were already picking away at their food while Lowat sat there staring at Nitha.
Nitha looked around the table at Mrs. Monsoriya to see what silverware she was picking up. Nitha picked up the same silverware from her side of the table and started eating. Thankfully, Nitha remembered how to use silverware.]

Lowat: “You’re really something, aren’t you, ….Nitha.”
[Lowat spoke Nitha’s name in a dreamy way. Nitha stared at him and smirked.]

Nitha: “What do you mean?”

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Oh, Nitha. He means that you’re a special sister.”
[Lowat disliked that fact of his Mom bringing up that Nitha was his sister. He was annoyed.]

Nitha: “Oh, yes. Thank you, brother.”
[Nitha spoke staring at Lowat with a grin. He frowned. Great, his mom started using it and now Nitha was calling him brother, Lowat thought.
Everyone went back to eating and every now and then, Mrs. Monsoriya would put some food onto Nitha’s plate. Nitha tried to eat with matters as much as she could. Mr. Monsoriya questioned Lowat’s strange expression.

Minutes after, everyone was full and now getting ready to leave. Mrs. Monsoriya rushed over to Nitha and guided her out of the restaurant while Lowat and his dad followed.]

Monsoriya House
[A stranger stood inside the house and looked around. The place hadn’t changed since the last time he had been there. He sat down on the couch and crossed his arms waiting for someone to greet him.
Aunt Jam walked into the room and then turned to see that someone was sitting there. She smiled recognizing the person.]

Aunt Jam: “Raaeng!”
[Aunt Jam rushed over to Raaeng and greeted him with a hug. Raeng hugged him back and smiled.]

Raaeng: “Aunt Jam, am I right?”
[Aunt Jam let go of Raaeng and smiled at him.]

Aunt Jam: “You still remember your Aunt? Ohho, my dear, you’re so grown and handsome. You must have a lot of admirers.”

Raaeng: “Oh, you exaggerate too much. By the way, where’s everyone?”

Aunt Jam: “Madame and Mister went out to eat and so did Lowat and that….evil kid.”
[Raeng stared at Aunt Jam strangely with an eyebrow up.]

Raaeng: “Evil kid?”

Aunt Jam: “You’ll know soon who this evil kid. Everyone spoils her so much but she’s just an evil person.”

Raaeng: “Woow, now I’m excited to see who this evil kid is.”

Arriving at Monsoriya House
[Everyone crawled out of car and were shocked to see another car there. The car wasn’t any of theirs and it surely didn’t look like it belonged to anyone they knew. Mrs. Monsoriya walked over to the car inspecting it to see if there was anyone inside. No one at all.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Who’s the owner of this car?”
[Mrs. Monsoriya turned around to face Mr. Monsoriya. Mr. Monsirya shook his head clueless. Lowat and Nitha were just as clueless as Mr. Monsoriya.]

“I’ll find out.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya walked quickly into the house while everyone followed.]

“Raaeng!”
[Mrs. Monsoriya yelled when she saw him sitting in the living room. She rushed over to Raaeng and pulled him into a hug. She hugged Raaeng so tight that he was having a hard time breathing. Everyone walked into the room and saw Raaeng and Mrs. Monsoriya hugging. Lowat’s eyes widened at the sight of Raaeng.]

Raaeng: “Auntie, I’m so glad to see you.”

Mr. Monsoriya: “But I don’t know if we’re glad to see you.”
[Mr. Monsoriya spoke staring at Raaeng. Lowat had the same expression on as his father did.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Hey, you! Why do you say that?”

Mr. Monsoriya: “I’m just saying the truth.”

Raaeng: “It’s okay, Auntie. I know what my parents have done is wrong.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya shook her head looking into Raaeng’s sorrow eyes. Mr. Monsoriya crossed his arms and looked away from Raaeng.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Don’t say that, dear. We love you as if you’re part of our family.”

Mr. Monsoriya: “Excuse me. I’ll be getting to bed.”
[Mr. Monsoriya walked off and up the stairs to his bedroom. Mrs. Monsoriya sighed angry at Mr. Monsoriya’s actions towards Raaeng.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Nitha, dear, this is Raaeng, my nephew.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya spoke puling Nitha over to her side. Raaeng stared at Nitha in awe.
He looked her up and down seeing her perfect figure and smirked. She was sexy and very beautiful. Was this the evil kid Aunt Jam was talking about? Surely, she didn’t look evil at all to him.
Nitha was getting a little uncomfortable since Raaeng stared at her with a smirk.]

Nitha: “Hello.”
[Nitha smiled at Raang as Raaeng smirked back.]

Raaeng: “Who is Nitha exactly?”
[Lowat stood there noticing that Raaeng’s eyes were glued onto Nitha. He walked over to Nitha’s side and pulled Nitha into him. He put his arm around her shoulders and grinned.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Well, it’s quite a difficult story. Nitha’s my new daughter. I adopted her.”
[Nitha stared nervously at Lowat feeling his arm on her shoulder. She tried to push his arm off but he kept his arm on her shoulders.]

Nitha: “Excuse me, I’ll be going to bed now. Bye.”
[Mrs. Monsoriya nodded at Nitha. Nitha took Lowat’s arm off her shoulers and walked off until Raaeng told her to wait.]

Raaeng: “Wait, I’d like to walk you to your room, Nitha. I want to get to know more about you.”
[Nitha turned around to face Raaeng and then nodded feeling a bit strange about it but since Raaeng was going to be staying with them for a while, she should get used to him.]

Mrs. Monsoriya: “Great idea! Be back soon so we can chat.”
[Raaeng nodded and then followed Nitha up the stairs. Lowat stared at Nitha and Raaeng walk away. He frowned. Raaeng surely had something up his sleeves but what was he planning to do?]

Raaeng and Nitha
[Nitha was a couple steps before Raaeng but he had managed to catch up to her. As soon as they reached the top of the stairs, Nitha turned around to face Raaeng.]

Nitha: “I can go on my own now.”
[Raaeng smiled sweetly and took her hand into his.]

Raaeng: “I said that I would take you to your room so I will.”
[Nitha took away her hand from Raaeng’s and nodded with a polite smile and then continued walking to her room. Her smile disappeared when she turned her back on him. He gave her such an uncomfortable feeling.
They finally reached Nitha’s bedroom door.]

Nitha: “Goodnight, Raaeng.”
[Nitha said nicely and then walked into her room quickly. She shut the door but some force stopped the door from closing. Raaeng pushed the door open and walked into the room.]

Raaeng: “Nitha, don’t say bye so soon yet. Won’t you allow me to see your room?’

Nitha: “Uhhh, sure.”
[Nitha followed Raaeng into the room. He stared around the room at how everything was so neat and put. Mrs. Monsoriya really adopted this girl and really did spoil her. He stopped right away causing Nitha to bump into his back. She took a step back.]

Raaeng: “This room is nice. So is the bed.”
[Raaeng spoke saying the word bed dreamily. He took a gaze over at the bed and then at Nitha with wanting eyes.]

“Are you really the evil kid or the sweet angel, huh, Nitha?”
[Raaeng turned around to face Nitha. She didn’t know what to say. He was so strange. From the way he looked at her to the way he talked was strange. Raaeng walked closer and closer to Nitha as she stepped back every step he took.]

Nitha: “What are you doing?”
[Nitha could feel her back hit the wall. She had no where to go now. Raaeng was very close to her now. He put his hands on her hips and leaned his head closer to her face.]

Raaeng: “You are really beautiful, do you know that?”
[Nitha could feel her body freeze. Her heart thumping over and over. What was he trying to do?
Raaeng’s hand that were placed on Nitha’s hips were now moving towards Nitha’s back. Nitha shuddered feeling where his hands were going. He tried to reach for the zipper on the back of her dress but she finally unfroze and pushed him away from her.]

Nitha: “Y-you! You pervert! What were you trying to do!?”
[Raaeng smirked and blew a kiss at her.]

Raaeng: “So you are the evil kid. Next time, you’ll surely get a lesson, beautiful.”
[Raaeng stared at her. He could see that she was shaking and her arms were crossed over her chest. He couldn’t help but regret his current actions.]

Lowat: “What’s taking you so long?”
[Lowat walked into the room noticing that the door was wide open. He knew Raaeng had to be in there since he had heard Raaeng’s voice.
Nitha turned to face Lowat. She took a deep breath happy that he was there. Raaeng looked at Lowat and chuckled walking out of the room.
As soon as Raaeng left the room, Lowat walked over to Nitha seeing that she was shaking.]

“What happened, Nitha?”
[Nitha shook her head and walked away from Lowat. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind her.]

Lowat: “What happened?”
[Lowat questioned. He walked out of the room and went to find Raaeng.]

Raaeng Outside
[Raaeng walked into the backyard and sat down on the bench. Nitha was truly a beauty. He regretted making her scared but it was what he had to do.
Payback. Revenge. He had to seek revenge on the Monsoriya household for making his parent’s and his life miserable and he was going to start her revenge on Nitha, the weakest point of Monsoriya household.
Raaeng remembered what his dad had told him….]

Flashback
“We can never be friends with the Monsoriya’s. They’re backstabbers. The reason I can’t walk is because of them, all because of them!” spoke Raaeng’s dad. Raaeng questioned his dad’s statement. He was only ten years old and too young to understand. Raaeng’s father was sitting in a wheelchair and the setting was outside in front of a huge mansion.

“What did they do?” Raaeng questioned. Raaeng’s dad shook his head staring into the distance. His eyes showed hate and were full of anger.

“He started a new company and left me. Now I’m bankrupt and can’t walk! It’s all because of stupid damn Monsoriya!” Raaeng’s dad spoke angrily moving his wheelchair. Without a second thought, the wheelchair went forward and flew down the stairs. Raaeng’s dad laid there on the ground with a puddle of blood around him.

“Dad!” Raaeng screamed rushing down to his dad. He put his arms around his dad and hugged him tightly calling for help.

Back to Reality
[Tears rolled down Raaeng’s cheeks. He cried silently angry at the thought of the Monsoriya household still having a luxurious and perfect life. Did they not feel guilty at all for causing his father’s death?]

Lowat: “Raaeng.”
[Raaeng recognized Lowat’s voice. He quickly wiped away his tears and turned around to see Lowat standing there. Lowat walked over to him and stood before him.]

Raaeng: “What is it?”
[Lowat stared at him seeing that his face was red. He didn’t care to ask what just happened. Instead, he went right away to what he intended to ask him.]

Lowat: “What did you do to Nitha?”
[Raaeng smirked and stood up from the bench. He crossed his arms and walked past Lowat.]

Raaeng: “You seem to care about her so much.”

Lowat: “Of course.
[Raaeng turned around to face Lowat. Lowat looked at him with fierce eyes. What was he planning to say?]

Raaeng: “Why are you so protective of your sister? Is it because you…”

PREVIEW:
“Mina, don’t leave me. Mina!”
“If I didn’t think of us as relatives, I would call the police to arrest you.”
“I will do anything to get you to be mines, Nitha.”

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
pity nitha.. she shouldn't go and be their daughter... i want her to be lowat's wife.. =p can't wait to know what happen next.. your preview make me excited..hhahaah