STORIES THAT U WROTE

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I was talkin about making a new thread to have us people post our stories that we wrote in here...
so this thread is for people to post the stories that they wrote onto hear...whoever reads the stories, plz comment on improvements or ideas to help us improve our stories...

***if u read it...don't steal it and claim it as ur own***

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
ok since no one really reply back to this thread. so then i will....BUT...this story is not mine. it's my older sister. i just thought maybe i'll share to get this thread going. :D

Like a Fragile Flower

I’m like a fragile flower in a vase without the life of the water. As each day passes by my petals slowly starts to rot away the beautiful colors I once had, yet I waited. Waiting and hoping that someday you’ll realize and you’ll shower me with the life of your water. Yet as each day passes, I grew more and more weary. I no longer stood tall and straight like I use to back in those days where I waited for you. The colorful petals that once held the beauty of me have now fallen down on to the wooden floor of your house, yet you just sweep them up and throw them away. I have lost hope. I have lost hope in trying to make you notice me. I’m tired…tired of waiting…tired of lying to myself that you’ll notice me….

I was your wife, you were my husband; I knew that there was no love between us, yet this arrange marriage was what bond us together. We were the envy of the people around us, yet they didn’t know that these were just simply acts to make both of our families happy. But out of their eyes, your heart was as cold as ice and hard as stone. Every times I tries to warm it up, you’ll push me farther away.

What could I say; I knew your heart was with someone else. When I first saw you smiling and laughing with her jealously took over me, I would give everything I had even my life just for you to smile at me once. The way she would melt away your cold icy heart just by her touch, I hate her, yet I waited patiently telling myself that someday my patients would win your heart.

Was I wrong to think that maybe I might win your heart with my patients? Whenever I try to talk to you, you would always ignore me. Am I that invisible to you? Sometimes I feel like giving up but I’ll imaging you smiling to me, which gave me the strength to go on. Every night when your asleep in your bed, I would sometimes sneak over (since we didn’t share the same bed) and look at your peaceful and handsome face then I would gently lean over and gave you a gently kiss on your forehead. Pulling back I notice the smile you have pasted across your sleepily face. I felt myself weaken, even in your dream she was there. I would then crawl back into my bed crying myself to sleep.

I would sometimes wake up earlier in the morning to make you a special breakfast. Even if I lack the skill of cooking, I still want to be a good wife to you. Placing the special breakfast that I have prepared with every love, I settle it down in front of you. Taking a sip you just look at me then push the bowl away and walk out the door while I stood there with tears in my eyes.

Each day I fought with the tears and pain that slowly consume me. I’ll try to ignore it, yet how long can a person bear the sorrow? I’m a human with flesh and blood with feelings, yet you just look through me like an invisible object that stood in your way. I’m hurt; I’m in pain, yet you won’t care. Your heart was with her; there was none for me. I wasn’t strong no more. The hope I have seemed to slowly vanish.

I was walking home that day. A smile pasted across my face. Tonight I was going to make your favorite dinner. I was to make it with every love I had and maybe you’ll notice. As I’m walking pass by, I stood still. Tears filled my eyes; my whole body weakens. My heart beat unsteadily against my ribcages. There at the table was you and your love. Eating happily and laughing together, I drop the bag in my hand and started to run while tears spill freely from my eyes.

The rain poured heavily that night. My whole body quiver from the coldness as I walk in the middle of the street. Tears ran down my cheeks. The pain and sorrow was too much to endurance. I have lost. I have finally given up my hopes. You’ll never realize my efforts. Maybe I just needed to see you and her together to make me realize that your heart wasn’t mine to begin with, yet I’m hurt. My heart bleeds with regret. Looking up I saw a white lights coming my way. I didn’t bother to step out but kept running to it. It was going to be my escape, escape from this pain, this sorrow. Closing my eyes I waited. Waiting to be free…

I was once a fragile flower who was held in your vase waiting for you to take notice, yet you didn’t and soon have lost its hope and wilt away…

---------------------
I knew it wasn’t your fault. It was mine. I was your husband, I was supposed to show you love and take care of you yet I didn’t. I was afraid, afraid that one day I’ll hurt you. That’s why I tired to push you away. I didn’t know that it would bring such tragically to you. Every night I waited for you to come and planted that gentle kiss upon my forehead. I knew you weren’t the best cook, yet I still admire the effort you did and now without you here it seem as though my life it empty. I wish you were still here with me. I miss you.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ok since no one really reply back to this thread. so then i will....BUT...this story is not mine. it's my older sister. i just thought maybe i'll share to get this thread going. :D

Like a Fragile Flower

I’m like a fragile flower in a vase without the life of the water. As each day passes by my petals slowly starts to rot away the beautiful colors I once had, yet I waited. Waiting and hoping that someday you’ll realize and you’ll shower me with the life of your water. Yet as each day passes, I grew more and more weary. I no longer stood tall and straight like I use to back in those days where I waited for you. The colorful petals that once held the beauty of me have now fallen down on to the wooden floor of your house, yet you just sweep them up and throw them away. I have lost hope. I have lost hope in trying to make you notice me. I’m tired…tired of waiting…tired of lying to myself that you’ll notice me….
its ok..but i think that it kinda resembles full house a bit...but thats my opinion there are some grammatical and spelling errors...and dialogue?

(i like this paragraph...i think i want to write a poem based on it...very good metaphors that are used....)

this is what i wrote so far....i dont kno what yall think about it but yea....

i dont have names for my characters yet

Ding! Ding! Ding! The bell had rung and everyone rushed to get into class before the professor. Anyone who was tardy was sent out of class and lost a letter grade, with no way of bringing it up. The private college was strict; it required an expensive amount of money to be accepted, along with high-test scores. It was a one-gender college, but both males and females attended it. The girls were segregated from the boys, having their own dorms far from the guys and went had only female classmates. The school was twice the size of a mansion; from the mid floor and up was the girls, and on the bottom floors resided the boys.
As class had begun, p’ek went into his last class, Advanced Statistics. There, he met up with p’ek friend and sat down at their usual table in the front. P’ek was an intelligent boy who focused on majoring in business. He came from a poor family, so his determination to succeed in life was to his extent. It took all of his family’s savings to get him enrolled into this high school, so he couldn’t risk coming home to his proud family and say that he failed them. p’ek friend is the only son to the college principal, so he was spoiled throughout life and school. Everything that he wanted went his way. Although people thought him to be arrogant and a brat, he was nothing like that with his best friend p’ek. They’ve known each other since grade school when the school bully picked on p’ek; it was only p’ek friend who stood up to him and defended p’ek on his behalf. It was since then that p’ek has been loyal to him and became best friends throughout their life. Ding! Ding! Ding! Class had ended, so p’ek friend and p’ek left to their dorms.

“Hey p’ek, you wanna get something to eat?” p’ek friend asks.
“Yea let’s go, I’m starving,” p’ek replies.
“I saw like this new restaurant down the street, and this girl that works there is kinda cute. I think we should check it out,” explains p’ek friend.
“Yea, okay then,” says p’ek.

Driving a couple of miles west down the city, p’ek friend stopped at the restaurant called, Sweet Sun. It was the last building on the road, and behind it resided a clear lake. Ding! Dong! The sound of the entrance rang, when they entered.

“Hi, how many people?” the hostess asked.
“Only two,” p’ek friend replied.
“This way please.”

The waitress led them to a table near the window. The view was magnificent; the azure lake’s ripples were glistening as though the stars had already come out. As the sun was set, the colors of reddish orange covered the sky and clouds. It was as though a painter had over painted the light blue sky with a much more relaxing piece of art.

“Here are your menus. What would you like to order?” The hostess asked.
“Do you guys have daily specials?” asked p’ek.
“Yes we do. Today’s special is…”
“I’ll take that.”
“Me too,” says p’ek friend.
“Alright then. I’ll come back with your meals right away.”
“This place is awesome. The view from here is really great, now wonder its called Sweet Sun.” compliments p’ek.
“Yeah, it’s okay, but look. You see that girl over there? The one with her hair tied by the bottom,” p’ek friend points out.
“Yeah, so what?”
“That’s the one I’m talking bout. Duh!”
“Her? It looks as though I’ve seen her before.”
“You couldn’t have. She’s new to our city.”
“And how do you know that? You don’t even know her name and you’re stalking her already?” p’ek chuckles.
“Hey! I heard it from the other girls at our school.”
“Okay. Whatever.”
“Wait. Here she comes. Look natural!”
“Hi, here is your meal,” the waitress said.
“Are you new around here? I haven’t seen you before,” p’ek friend asks.
“Yeah. Actually I am. I moved here from…”
“Can I ask you your name?” p’ek friend interrupts.
“My name’s n’ek.”
“n’ek?” p’ek replies.
“Yeah.”

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
READ THIS!!!!!...READ THIS.....READ THIS......READ THIS......READ THIS......

hey guy!!!!!
i have a story.....and i hope you guys can comment on it....he he he he...i know its funny but i think that it cute.....here is the story:
the pa'A is TUB YAJ and the na'A is me!!!! pinkying....he he he he he...
tub yaj the hottiest hmong actor came to america and during his visited to america he fell in LOVE with this hmong american girl...which is ME....he he he he he he.....and her name is pinkying.....ha ha ha ha ha....she had always liked him..from his movies....and his look....ha ha ha...the first time they meet was from the fresno new year.....during a concert.....he he he he he.....after the concert he come to her table and just talked with her parent...but after a while he come up and talked with her.....
after the 7 day new year!!!!!....both of them had fall deeply in love....but the problem was that he had to go back to thailand and pinkying had to go back to college @ UCLA.....pinkying had a dream and she wanted to become a social worker.....be able to go to UCLA was a big dream of pinkying.....but she also have to choose between college and her lover..he he he he he he......it was a hard choice for pinkying because being able to go to UCLA was a big thing in her life and it just her first year of college....but being able to love a man in her dream was also a big thing for her......

but tub yaj love story in america was so sweet with pinkying.....he he he he he......and so pinkying choose tub yaj over her college dream.....he he he he he......

the reason she choose tub was because she knows that being able to love someone is not easy and finding your soul mate is not always there...but going to college is always there....no matter how old you are you can still go to school...and reach your goal....

lastly, to end the story of TUB YAJ AND PINKYING KONG.....
they live happily ever after......

as for tub he had found his soul mate and the word of LOVE......he he he he he

SO.....HOW IS MY STORY.....i know it gay but i was bored and so i was reading the topic and i just saw the topic that TUB YAJ was cooming to the united state.....and i got sooo....happy that my favorite hmnog actor is comming and i will be able to see him......hammmmmmm........i wonder what i will do if i met him in persom!!!!!!!!.....okey.......you guys have FUN.......
oh....yeah...i am not shear himmmmm.......
i know i am greedy......he he he he he....^_^.......

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ur stories funnie...but u could go meet him at sac new year and tell him ur one of his fans.....u go to UCLA???
si.....yeah...freshman........he he he he he he...
i would love to tell him but....it funny....ha ha ha ha.....
thanks for advice......"pinkying" would consider that.........

neena

sarNie Adult
My story is called Cupid's Signal

Characters:
Leading lady's name: Mar
Leading guy's name: Jay
Supporting cast: Kong Meng, May, Grandpa of Mar's and Ah-Ting
Villians: Mr. Xiong (Father of Jay's) and Kanee.

Story: All about college love!

Mar is a second year student in college. She attends a college with her best friend since childhood, May. On the morning of her birthday she encounters a driver who zooms pass her making her trip and fall onto a puddle of mudd. Her day went sour when she finally meets the driver of that car. He was a new transfer student from Canada named Jay the son of a rich family. Jay and Mar are in the same class, art. Since she appears to dislike him the first time they meet he tortures her by making her his campus tour guide. Kong Meng, the most famous and smart student on campus. He secretly has a crush on Mar ever since he THOUGHT she saved him when he was drowning at the age of 10. The one who really saved him was May, May also has a crush on Kong Meng ever since the day she gave him mouth to mouth CPR. :D Mar lives with her Grandfather (from her mother's side) Her parents died due to a car accident. She grew up in the restaurant her Grandfather inherited from her great grandfather.

As time go on, Kong Meng befriends Mar and May, however he gets along with May more then Mar...still his mind is thinking about Mar. Jay and Mar hate each other because every time they meet something bad occurs. Jay lives with his father who he hardly sees. They have a very bad relationship. His mother, the only one he ever trusted, died and he blaims his father for his mother's death because he thinks his father never payed any attention to his mother. Jay's father ignores him and because he wants to expand his business he buys a whole neighborhood...which is Mar's neighborhood. Mar's going to lose her restaurant and ends up hating Jay AND his father. Jay's father's finds out that he's doing bad in school so he makes an assistant find Jay a tutor who so happens to be Mar. Mar agrees to become his tutor after the good assitant persuades her...Jay's father was away on business so he didn't know who was tutoring his son.

During this whole tutor thing, they kinda fall in love, but Mar refuses to fall for him. Kong Meng finally got the courage to ask Mar out and she said yes. Mar and Kong Meng go out. May and Mar kinda distant each other and Jay gets bad all the time so he come up with a plan...pretend to go out the famous girl of the school...Kanee(she's also in love with Kong Meng) Kanee is a snob...Jay and Kanee make a plan to go out. Mar is surprised and avoids them. Kanee now IS in love with Jay but Jay tells her that he only likes her as a friend. Kong Meng breaks up with Mar because he thinks about May now...May decides not to tell him who really saved him.

Jay and Mar go on a field trip to a different country...Canada (jay's home country)...

thats all for right now...I'll tell you more later...

Preview:

*a new addition to the cast: Mar's Best friend, Ah-Ting returns with secret!*

neena

sarNie Adult
neena...ur story is so interesting....i would love to read more.....
thanks for liking my story!

CONTINUING!

So Mar and Jay went to Canada...both are now single...Jay gets the courage to tell Mar that he loves her and she admits that she loves him too. They spend a lot of time together as a couple in Canada...When they return they meet someone @ the airport who is a dear friend to Mar, Ah-Ting. He left his home country (where Mar and Jay lives) at the age of 8, at this point no one knows why he left and no one knows why he's come back.

jay's father returns and finds out that his son's tutor is Mar. He fires her instantly and now he buys her neighborhood. Her grandfather loses his restaurant. They move to apartment for two. Her grandfather, being always so cool let go of his restaurant...he knew that no matter how much he cherished that restaurant one day it wasn't going to be his anymore. He retires from work all together and supports Mar in everything that she does.

Mar starts to spend a lot of time with Ah-Ting since he's back. Although Mar and Jay are dating, no one really knows because they haven't told anyone...in the end Jay and Mar both decided to seperate ways. Feeling crushed, Mar distances herself from everyone...she spends her time with her grandfather and her studies. Ah-Ting felt that everything was his fault, he never intended to return and ruin Mar's life even though, really, he loves her too. He only came back to tell her the truth about him and his future.

Ah-Ting was dying...his dying wish was to return to his love's doorstep. Mar knew nothing about Ah-Ting's disease...when she finally found out...she hated him for not telling anything about it.

Ah-Ting dies and his last words to Mar was to forgive him. She did forgive him after realizing that he couldn't tell her because he didn't want her to be in too much pain.

After Ah-Ting's death Mar learns from May that she is moving away too...she got an opportunity to work for a law firm. May also tells Mar that Kong Meng is the one she loves but she thinks he's better off not knowing who really saved him, he's thinks it Mar and May didn't want to confuse him. Mar wouldn't let that happen so she told Kong meng the courageous story of how May really saved his life and that Mar couldn't even swim to save her life.

Kong meng rethinks to that day and he keeps hearing Mar's voice screaming "May help him, May help him!!" he finally gets it and now knows that May was the one.

Kong Meng visits May but finds out that she's at the airport leaving. He goes as fast as he can to the airport, ironically, she wasn't there. He thought she left. He went to the beach where he was saved...surprisingly, she was there, in the rain.

Kong Meng runs to her and confronts her. They make up, hug and kiss...lol :D

Last couple to make up...Mar and Jay

Mar got a new job, IN her new job she is a teacher's assistant. One day Jay walks into her classroom with a load of balloons for her students so the students wouldn't disturb them when he is suducing her to come back to him. she gave in and made up with him...

okay thats all...i know i missed a few things. I wrote a screenplay for this story a few years ago...than...i had a lot of ideas and the ending was a bit different...so the ending i'm posting up isn't the official one...also this is just a very very quick way of telling this story. when i wrote the screenplay is was over 90 pages....too bad my brother deleted it!! i am planning to rewrite the whole story soon!

i HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
this story is good....but i think that u should have the ages changed a little bit...like when theyre little, if theyre 10, then have them at highschool....and if theyre at 14, then have them in college.....

thats becuz i dont think that the characters will remember exactly who saved them..becuz too many years passed and peoples face change....

dreams_cat

sarNie Egg
what about a story about a devilish female, who live the life she wanted and need. Without any control of a guy, she played fool with them, and leave them when they got too intimate.

Being so young (age 26) and retired (she had enough money to live her life without working <have in asset $5 million or more>; she is a retired stock player for a mutual fund croperation), she can go anywhere she wanted and do anything she care to lift her finger for. She was known as the "Borrow widow". Breaking hunderds of men's heart, and leaving them being hopelessly in love.

She may learned her lesson when she encounter a jourlism who knew more about her than herself. He blackmailed her with her past, and family history; something that she never want to find out. But is that all he knew about her, or is there something more than getting a story out of her?

But will she outsmart this gentleman like every other man she've played before or is he going to turn the table around?

Hehehe this story should be written out for my good distance-sister-in- law, who love devilish hero. This is just something I've though up while reading this form. Heheh hahaha
What do you think?

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i'll be back with a story...maybe...hahah.....here's a short preview...

*NOTE: no particular actors/actresses are assigned....i should also warn you, I'm a BIG FAN of tragedies, and sad dramas..haha....iono why...just am...*

Kong Cheng, is the son and heir of this multi-billionaire company. He and his little sister Kab Lia graduated overseas together from England. They are close and look out for each other constantly. Anyway, the story goes that when Kong Cheng and Kab Lia come back, their father is ready to hand it over to Kong Cheng, BUT instead, he decides to expand his company into Laos/Thailand. He sends Kong Cheng to Laos/Thailand to see if he can get it going over there. Meanwhile, Kab Lia walks in on her fiance cheating on her. She breaks off the engagement, and her dad is furious with her (*personal reasons*)...Kong Cheng finds out and decides to save his sister from his dad's verbal abuse, so he flies Kab Lia to Thailand to work on the company with him. While he's there, Kong Cheng falls in love with a girl over there. (*And then it's the usual lovey-dovey stuff*).....Kong Cheng's dad finds out and he comes over to Thailand and tells the girl off.....she is hurt and tells Kong Cheng off.....now, Kong Cheng is hurt and Kab Lia suggests that they return to America since most of the company is almost set and ready to go. Upon return, Kab Lia's fiance tries to win her back, but Kab Lia refuses saying.."if it happened once, it'll happen again..."

i'm not gonna give away the ending just yet...just tell me what you think of the story so far......i wanted to take place both here in america and over there...i thought it might be more interesting that way but critique is welcome.....just don't start DISSING my story...hahaha....

I was also thinking of titling it "TUS HLUB NYOB THAI TEB".....but then i'm like...what a LAME title...hahaha...cuase you already have like a million of those..."tus hlub nyob banxaithong" ...... "tus hlub nyob nyab laj teb" .....and many more..hahah.....so i decided to leave it UNTITLED for now...hahah....

neena

sarNie Adult
this story is good....but i think that u should have the ages changed a little bit...like when theyre little, if theyre 10, then have them at highschool....and if theyre at 14, then have them in college.....

thats becuz i dont think that the characters will remember exactly who saved them..becuz too many years passed and peoples face change....
HUH? NO I MEANT YOU CAN'T BE 14 AND IN COLLEGE...I KNOW THAT PPL'S FACES CHANGE BUT KONG MENG KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT MAR EVER SINCE THE DAY HE THOUGHT THAT...THE SAME GOES FOR MAY...THEY LIVE IN THE SAME CITY SINCE THEY WERE VERY SMALL....SO EVEN IF THEY'RE FACES CHANGE THEY STILL KNOW WHO IS WHO....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
HUH? NO I MEANT YOU CAN'T BE 14 AND IN COLLEGE...I KNOW THAT PPL'S FACES CHANGE BUT KONG MENG KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT MAR EVER SINCE THE DAY HE THOUGHT THAT...THE SAME GOES FOR MAY...THEY LIVE IN THE SAME CITY SINCE THEY WERE VERY SMALL....SO EVEN IF THEY'RE FACES CHANGE THEY STILL KNOW WHO IS WHO....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

oooooooo..ok i get it..so they are all in the same place and jus grew up together....ok i got it....