Stephen Salomonay ~almost famous~

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
celestialxangel said:
Then they need to stop acting all lovey dovey off screen so they don't torture me so much, LOL.
[post="94371"][/post]​

Dito!!! Why they have to be so sweet together in the lakorn and outside!!! Beside if it wasn't for Kob , we would never get to notice Stephan. ...and go crazy for him :lmao:

jackielee978 said:
Dito!!! Why they have to be so sweet together in the lakorn and outside!!! Beside if it wasn't for Kob , we would never get to notice Stephan. ...and go crazy for him :lmao:
[post="94395"][/post]​
EXACTLY my thoughts..they are too sweet with eachother for us not to go crazy for them

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
omg THey look soo cute together....love ems.......Shes my number #1 na`ek wowowowow shes sooooooo damms pretty and hes such a hottie tooo....whOooaSsS..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
BlueMoon said:
He is dating Namfon ja....she helps him alot and the duo are caught together...I have guy friends too but I don't cuddle with them...lol...Namfon is a pretty gal...

Kob and Stefan...they are cute in LGN but Kob doesn't match Stefan either....I think I'm the only fan who hasn't caught the Stefan Fever yet...
[post="94303"][/post]​

DITTO!!! :loool:

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahaa.....Stefan is HOt...i prefer stefan dating namfon, and as for Kob she should be single and start seeing someone else...i don't mine if stefan is see dating namfon rite now...they look cute together..lolx

maijune

SarNie Adult
i don't know why but i just can't see stephen with numfone...they don't even match...and yes after seeing jun pun dao...stephen and kob are so cute together...they seem pretty close too....it's been a long time as kob being close with her p'ek....

and again about stephen dating numfone....is it just rumor or is true that stephen is seeing her right now....

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Hm..i don't think it's a rumore! there are so many pics of them together like teh 50 cent concert pics too! If they're NOT dating..then they sure are pretty close friends!!

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol i didnt know numfon has a tattoo on the hip LOL the only thing I notice as long as they are happy why would you bash them or say he can find better -___-" just try to imagine urself in their situation you love someone... sheshhh nvm this is pathetic lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
watever rock their boat ...just let them paddle on and we as fan just keep on waving .. some will cry some will cheer :p

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
He is dating Namfon ja....she helps him alot and the duo are caught together...I have guy friends too but I don't cuddle with them...lol...Namfon is a pretty gal...

Kob and Stefan...they are cute in LGN but Kob doesn't match Stefan either....I think I'm the only fan who hasn't caught the Stefan Fever yet...
[post="94303"][/post]​
That's cool if they are dating. Namfon is cute. There's nothing wrong with a younger guy dating an older girl as long as she's not A LOT OLDER, you know? Love is a feeling, something you can't control. Maybe he didn't talk about her on the show because they're just now starting off...I don't know...Anywho, you're not the only one that haven't caught the Stefan fever...I haven't either...I guess I fall in love with characters first then the actors...I don't like Stefan's character in Lhong Ngao Jun...Maybe he'll get a nicer role and then I'll like him...He's cute and everything but I'm just not really crazy about him right now...

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
stefan is gonna be on "Zap Tv"..Joy Rinlanee as host...anf i think they gonna talk to him bout his love life(Namfone)...saw it on the preview!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ahahaha...they can rock each other's "BOATS"!! :lol:

cute couple...EVEN though my pet peeve is "older girl/younger guy"...ugh! don't ask me why...cuz i don't know. lmao

karuna

sarNie Egg
:D they look happy together and thats cool. but yeah like sarn said that behind view of stefan is quite big, keke :lol:

matty

sarNie Egg
They don't really make a cute couple...it looks kind of weird...he does look better with Kob! But I'm glad he likes older women because I'm a couple of years older than him too :p ...wasn't Numfon involved in a drug scandal a few years ago...I remember reading something about that...and her punishment was to be banned for 2 years from the industry...I don't remember the whole detail of it though 'cause it was a while ago...

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
Wow..thanks for sharing those pictures..it's the first time that i see numfon and stefan together!!! Well, i think they look good together..they're a cute couple :D

kry*star

sarNie Adult
happy to hear that they're seeing each other and i guess he matches numfon- a pretty woman who wouldn't like her.... she's BEAUTIFUL! she's my number ONE actress!