Stephan & Aum

sarN

sarNie Granny
onahc said:
what is up with her hair? it looks like a pile of garbage laying on top of her head. it's time for a new do aum, just get it straighten or something. does anyone else notice how thin her hair is?
[post="110991"][/post]​
.....her hair is nappy just like mine LOL>>>>>>>> mine is like dat so messy :lmao: *ahem* . I notice in thai laorn when ur hair is like curly it mean u wild even in Twin lakorn .. straight hair is the nice one wiht the curly is the evil one :p

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
damn she is all up on stephen whooo numphon don't gota problemwid that? lol..... shoo he is sofreakin hot!!!

natty

Chubs
sarahvang said:
damn she is all up on stephen whooo numphon don't gota problemwid that? lol..... shoo he is sofreakin hot!!!
[post="111423"][/post]​

it's called work.. if people cant seperate work from personal, especially in acting then they shouldnt be in the field.. :rolleyes:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i think her hair is hott! it gives her this sexy, wild look. I actually think nappy hair is in. I read in a magazine that hair like that is really in.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
no_identity13 said:
i think her hair is hott! it gives her this sexy, wild look. I actually think nappy hair is in. I read in a magazine that hair like that is really in.
[post="112051"][/post]​

Yeah it's in..it's coming back actually...sad cuz I was never too fond of that era...was it the early 90s or late 80s...

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Hot damm!! Those pictures are hot!! Aump makes everything look so sexy! LOL Stefan looks real sexy!! Numfon, well... not a fan of hers (cuz i haven't seen anything that she has done) seems like she should be jealous! hehe

anjos

I think Aum look a little too sexy and hot for stephan..... but they do look very hot together..... love it..... :w000t: thanks for sharing

Susie

sarNie Adult
yep aum is gorgeous as well as noon but stefan is scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
no_identity13 said:
[post="112051"][/post]​

I have nappy hair i usually dont comb my hair out ! I just use my hand and i like to twist it braid it to get dat wavy look and it goes all kind of direction so nappy and crazzy ...so it the stlye now ? LOL>>> OMG so behind i thought i was just in my own little fashion world hahha

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
ga-cha said:
is numfrom and stephan going out?
[post="115108"][/post]​
Yeah, it has been reported that they are dating and that he is seeing her. They even joked about it on WWYWU talk show ...

it was funny they were interviewing Looktarn Arisa (khem in Long Ngao Jun) and she said that the "love" scene with him she told him jokingly to pretend that she is Numfon and he wouldn't have a problem with the acting. hehe funny :loool: