Steamy Shahkrit

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: kashie I noticed that too! I was like mmm hmmm girl you know you werent supposed to do that! :yahoo:
I wonder why there wasnt any scandles written about these two ladies with krit? or was there????
LMAO did you guys read kaylas post about her ovaries bursting :loool: :loool: I just thought that was funny!
we all know tat is so not in the script... :rolleyes: i dun blame her though i would have done excatly the same ting...actuallie lol :lol: i would pretend to mess up every now and then just so P'Krit and I can redo tat scene...over and over and over and over...oh! and did i mention OVER AGAIN!! lol **drools**

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Holy cow, that's the first time I've seen a Thai movie showing a real make out session and OMG, I saw boobage :eek: . I've never seen that in Thai movies either.

noungning

Heartless
wow. i didn't know it got that hot & heavy. lols. im really surprised to see the girl show her breast actually. just never seen it done it the thai movies i've seen. thats one daring actress!

Holy cow, that's the first time I've seen a Thai movie showing a real make out session and OMG, I saw boobage :eek: . I've never seen that in Thai movies either.
haha that's strange... i've seen many thai films showing boobs... maybe u gals haven't seen alot of thai movies?

but omg icecream's sig made me come into this thread ahhhhh chakrit looks like he's swallowing her i'm quite jealous of the chick... haha :lol:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
kayla your so funny..your ovaries? :loool: ok thats a first time for me to hear that hahahaha kashie I know you already saw the movie but I just made it easier for you..dont have to go through all those clips to find some Krit action! :yahoo:

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I Love Chakrit! I'm sure her ovaries bursted like mine. :huh:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
noungning :loool: Krit does look like he's swallowing her :drool: he can swallow me any day! :ph34r: :drool: ooops I just noticed I spelled Krits name wrong on the thread..LOL I'll have to go fix that now. uhhh just kidding I dont remember how to do it so i'll just leave it at that.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
omg ice-creamgirl, i couldn't believe that you really did it. you're right i don't have to go through the movie to search for these scenes. yeah Chakrit is so hot lol and i wish that i was the girl there. hmm i'm so jealous lol

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
sreeya I love your use of passionate dang he makes me :drool: I guess for the Breathless one I'm going to have to take out some boobs! LOL I didnt even notice it while making the mv I was all Krit all the time. :loool:

i think all the girls were to busy checking out Chakrit but i wanted to check out how the chick was responding to him and goodness.....i if i was her i'll be doing all the leading hehehehe....you know since i am a very passionate person myself ;)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LOL... Icecream, you spelled his name wrong cause you were too excited editing that clip of him right?? LOL... I don't blame you.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
What the heck man, You Tube has been buffereing the video for like 6 mins now...still waiting to see this. LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:drool: :loool: Yes it is definitely worth the wait! LOL Kash I'm still working on the other one...I've been a little side tracked w/ the girls on JLR. You should join us on MSN! Message me your msn if you want to join us crazy girls! Its not all about JLR in there lmao! :ph34r: :loool:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Holy Macaroni!!! :r-scene-pop-corn: :spin: I didn't know it was like THAT!